RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 pm

"I might have a little trick up my sleeve," Byron replied. "Just give the word and I'll provide us all cover."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm

David used his left wing to pull Axel under his wing. "If there's one type of rain I hate its hot lead."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:17 pm

"Let's return the favor then," said Axel. He drew Spite and fired at the Olivia and Kirkka
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Kirkka had placed a great deal of distance between the two groups rapidly, and Olivia gave up on firing after only a few shots. The teams counterattack misses, with only a few shots coming close. Falling through the air makes for difficult shots, and with the two having moved out of an easy range, the team can focus on their next battle, with the fast approaching ground. In the distance, Kirkka and Olivia can be seen dropping into the trees quite a distance ahead, and vanishing from sight in the canopy.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:43 pm

"Everybody get ready to land!" Robin yelled, flipping over in the air and preparing her own semblance, "This is gonna hurt..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm

With Axel in his left wing David grabbed Byron with his right wing, and Had his upward thrusters kick in even more. "This may be a hard landing."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Byron thrusts both of his guns against the cliff side trying to stab the frontal blades into the rock to slow them down a little more.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Robin, for her part, had only one skill that could help her not become a very disgusting color on the ground. Her Semblance. Sadly, her Semblance just involved making things go faster, but that had it's quirks as well. Activating it, Robin shot herself towards the cliff side and stabbed one of her blades into the wall with a rather loud impact.

"Ah...That's smarts." She muttered, rubbing her legs, "You guys alright?" She asked her team.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 pm

David was able to keep the other two from slamming into the ground. As for him he landed face first into the ground with a thud. "Define alright." He said with his face in the ground and a hand up. He had his wings stay up to keep the other two from hitting the ground. His wings realesed them.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Pulling his weapon from off of the cliff side, Byron hopped down onto the ground and put Thanatos back to its passive coffin form. He started cracked his knuckles one by one and then cracked his neck before casually approaching the group. "Alright, so what is the plan?" he asked the three before him.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Robin landed in front of all three and kept walking, "For now, let's find the ruins, and let's try to be quiet about this. Those two who fell with us looked strong."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Axel dusted himself off and cocked Spite, saying, "Lead ahead"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:18 pm

The party landed with any major blood loss or death, or other horribly unpleasant things happening to them. The base of the cliff is partially cleared of trees, but the forest ahead is thick and your vision is limited greatly. Some faint rustling can be heard to the groups left and into the forest, but there's too much underbrush to see the source.

You know the ruins are in the forest, though, and hopefully finding them won't be a terribly difficult task. The two attackers are nowhere in sight, but that could change at any time.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Moving through another patch of underbrush, Robin kept a steady pace through the forest, Let's see, there's Ursas, Death-stalkers, Nevermores, Beowovles, King Taijitu...What else? Closing her eyes for a moment, she pondered what other dangers could lie in the forest for her team, There's those two...Kirkka Scarlet and Olivia Yakolev. I really don't know anything about those two, expect that Kirkka is the grounds keeper. Ugh,between two fully trained warriors and all these Grimm, this isn't going to be easy, if only there was some way to even the playing field...

Looking back to her team, she briefly considered asking them what they thought, but changed her mind. They probably knew as much as she did, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 pm

"Didn't you say something about meeting one of them before?" Byron asked David as they walked through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:32 pm

David looked to Byron. "Yeah at a coffee shop. That Olivia I think. They were after someone. I don't know who. All I know is someone bombed the place and I was stuck in the hospital for a bit." He kept walking as the moved. "Also, Byron?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 pm

"Something the matter?" Byron asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:37 pm

David motioned him to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Byron saw David's gesture and shrugged. He slowed his pace until they walked next to each other and leaned down a little to listen closely to David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:39 pm

David then wacked Byron upside the head with his Left hand hard enough to hurt, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:42 pm

"Hm? Are you angry?" Byron asked not even reacting to the hit.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:44 pm

David turned to him. "You know damn well why I hit you." David thought to what he had said a few days ago. "If I get out of here I'm hitting Byron."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Axel, trailing at the back, looked amused at David smacking Byron.  He then mentioned, "I, too, saw Oliva at the coffee shop explosion.  From what I could tell, she was more of a mercenary than a hunter and seemed to have a partner."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:48 pm

"Hm, but none of this info really helps us as we are now does it?" Byron stated as he stood back up. "What we need to know is their fighting style after all."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:49 pm

David looked to Byron. "In terms of combat I saw squat. If their was fighting I was out cold."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Robin appeared directly in front of them, "Guys, keep up. We need to keep moving. Don't want a Nevermore to swoop in and grab one of us."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

"Yes, yes," Byron said quickening his pace. "As you say leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next