RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!

Go down 
+2
Tsuteto
Icrus505
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Q listens to a new message. Apparently the The Nursery Rhyme Killer has resurfaced in Vale. "Great he's back." Q thought to himself. If I was not busy, I would go after him. Q thinks about what to do. He decides to call up Rat.

"Rat I need you to find some bounty hunters. We need that freak alive. I want him dead, but he has to go to the court room again. Put a reward for him alive. 100,000 lien. Dead he is worth nothing."

"Q, this guy is nuts I'm only goanna put out six messages. Who should we send them to?"

1.)Tsuteto
2.)Vega
3.)Hitomi
4.)Lucifer
5.)Sol
6.)Luan

Q put his phone away and snapped a pic of his recently dead target. "Five more to go." He walked away to his next target.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Tsuteto is down for this.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Vega Anansi could use the cash.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Hitomi in
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Im signing up as Lucifer (and i guess willow will follow)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Q looked at the list. He sent them a message where the man was seen last, and personal history on the subject.

Oliver Kenly:

Last seen in downtown Vale. Look for the blood soaked man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!   CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL ASSASSINS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, AND MERCS!!!
Page 1 of 1