RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Chateau de Fancy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Aeden is left dumbstruck. "Umm. Merci!" He fails to notice the waiter is already gone. "I didn't understand what just happened can you explain?" Even while confused Aeden is able to pour himself a drink purely through muscle memory.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Lucina raises her glass to toast.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Aeden forgets about the confusion, composes himself, and takes the glass in his hand. "I would like to make a toast, to us Lucina. May we live a long and beautiful life together. To finally finding peace in our hectic lives. To being able to be with our loved ones for as long as we can. I love you, future Mrs. Lucina Kase."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Lucina toasts and the glasses make a loudish clinking noise.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Aeden takes a drink from his glass before setting it down. "So I want to hear more about my future mother in law. I want to make it a least awkward as possible when I meet her."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 pm

"We'll...she's nice...I guess?" Lucina looks awkwardly at Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Aeden cocks his head a bit. He reaches his hand out and places it over Lucina's. "I get the feeling the you're not telling me something Lucina." He looks into here eyes and smiles trying to give her reassurance. "I don't really know how your relationship with your mother is but she's going to be my family and I just want to know more about the person who raised such an amazing girl."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Lucina sighs and says" My mother and I have a long history. After my father died she blamed his death on me saying you weren't there to help him! Or you could have been of some use! She has since despised me and me only... She is excited to meet you.. Not see me again. Look... She'll love you."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 am

Aeden was in shock. He had no idea which of the emotions he was feeling was the one he should put on his face. Anger towards Lucina's mother for treating her that way, sadness for what Lucina had to endure, or disbelief that even if that women would love him how could he ever forgive her? Aeden holds Lucina's hand in his and feels the ring on her finger remembering how important the girl in front of him is in his life. "Lucina, even if she does like me I don't think I could ever forgive her over what she's done to you. You were just a child, how could she possibly have expected you to do anything you would have just got yourself killed." Aeden looks away and tries to calm down and hold back his anger.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Lucina takes a bite of her food and says" Its fine. She really wouldnt have cared if I died... Though I am curious why she still sends me money and things."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Aeden can't believe what hes hearing. How could someone be so cold to her own daughter. How could she treat Lucina like that and still want to even be a part of her life. It takes everything Aeden has to not lose his composure. "Lucina, I really can't forgive your mother for that. I need to meet her but not to celebrate. I need to know what the hell is wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Chateau de Fancy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: