RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Chateau de Fancy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Le Chateau de Fancy Empty
PostSubject: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 pm

As Lucina walks into the fanciest of the fancy restaurants she waits by the entrance for Aeden. She texts him "Are you almost here yet?" She hopes he got her text. She is wearing the same dress as she did to the ball and has heels on. The restaurant is 'uber' fancy and a meal for 2 is really expensive...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Aeden arrives outside the restaurant and feels his phone vibrate. He sees its a text from Lucina. "Right outside." He finds reflective surface and makes sure he looks presentable he is wearing a simple black suit, his read hair brightly contrasting against it.. "Alright its show time." Aeden walks into the restaurant and sees Lucina. "Hello my dear, you grow more beautiful every time I see you." He kisses her hand. "Did you wait long?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Lucina says "Not long at all. Shall we?" She motions to the table she reserved.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 pm

"Of course." Aeden and Lucina walk over the table and sit down. Aeden looks around the restaurant a bit and sees how fancy it is. "Wow this place is really high class. How did you get a table for us?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm

"My mom... She sent me some money after I told her about 'us'. You should meet her sometime" Lucina sips at the water the waiter left on the table.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Aeden looks down at Lucina's engagment ring. "By us you mean the engagement right? Was she mad I asked you before ever meeting your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 pm

I do mean the engagement. She wasn't mad at all. She says she's been itching to meet you"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Aeden is releived and sighs. "Well thats a load off my back. I really want to meet her too. What's she like?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Lucina rubs the back of her neck and says" You'll see when you meet her..." The waiter brings over some bread. Lucina takes a piece and munches on it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Aeden notices that Lucina avoided the question. That's weird. She's usually so straight forward with things. "Umm okay kind of left me a little nervous though."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 pm

You'll love her. Don't worry!" She smiles
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Once again Aeden is releived. Well she is Lucina's mother so she's probably just as nice. Now I'm excited to meet her. "So when can I meet her." Aeden smiles at Lucina hoping for an answer that is soon.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 pm

"I don't know. Probably soon though. She hasn't been that.. busy lately."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

"Is she usually? What does she do?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 pm

"She manages some of the best places in Vale. This place we're eating at now is managed by her!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Aeden's jaw drops. If he had been eating food it would be all over the table. "Here!? Bu..but this place is amazing. That's how you got the reservation?" Aeden scans the room again. This time noticing how expensive this place really is." I have to make a great first impression.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

The waiter brings in the appetizer dish. It is a small plate of pasta. Nothing to fancy. Lucina starts to eat her pasta. "This is good. I've surprisingly never eaten here before!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Aeden thinks back to his nearly empty wallet but forms a smile. "Yea I wonder why. Well this looks fantastic." Aeden begins to eat his pasta and cant help but love the dish. This is so much better than the stuff at the cafe. Not long after he started his plate is already empty. "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Lucina says "merci monsieur" Then looks at her dish and whispers to Aeden "So what am I eating?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Aeden looks at the waiter and says the only french he knows. "C'est la Vie, garcon" he looks down at Lucina's plate and starts to think. Well if Im not mistaken faux means fake, filet is piece of meat?, and buffalo is well buffalo." Aeden looks back to at his plate. "And I believe I'm having goose liver." Aeden fakes a smile and makes a nervous laugh. "Well lets dig in."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Lucina picks up the bottle and pops it. A thin stream of wine flies out into the air. She pour some into her glass and says "Like it so far?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Aeden is left dumbstruck. "Umm. Merci!" He fails to notice the waiter is already gone. "I didn't understand what just happened can you explain?" Even while confused Aeden is able to pour himself a drink purely through muscle memory.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Lucina raises her glass to toast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Chateau de Fancy   Le Chateau de Fancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Chateau de Fancy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: