RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucina Kurayami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Name: Lucina Kurayami

Symbol: https://i.imgur.com/QHKlyep.jpg

Appearance: Lucina has blonde hair with sky blue eyes. She wears a black skirt and a white dress shirt with golden bracers and breastplate. Her emblem decorates her right bracer and she wears black and gold combat boots. She has a golden quiver on her back. She wears an amulet of her symbol as a necklace. She is about 5.9 ft tall.

Personality: Smart, witty, trustful, confident, social. She is also optimistic. She is a great jewelery maker.

History: Lucina was born and raised in Vale by her parents. Her relationship with her father was like gold. She looked up to him and wanted to fight beowolves just like him. When Lucina was 12 her father was slaughtered by a pack of beowolves and she vowed her vengeance upon them. 1 year later she attended Sanctum and strived. She graduated second in her class under Pyrrha Nikos. She was accepted into Beacon shortly after she graduated.

Strength: Excellent at wielding shortswords, Can blink( teleport at the BLINK of an eye) with aura when charged enough, Has experience with dust due to her weapon. Her blink can only teleport her a short distance (about 5-10 inches), it takes about 20 minutes to charge her aura due to lack of experience with it.

Weakness: Hard hitting of large enemies such as deathstalkers. Gunfire can easily take her down due to lack of armor, and most ranged attacks.

Weapon name: Celente Maitresse (Gleaming Mistress)

Primary form: Shortsword

Secondary Form/ Function: Dust infuzer and bow and arrow.

History: Lucina looked up to her fathers teqnique of stealth. She forged her dagger-like shortsword/ bow during her years at Sanctum. She recently added the dust infuser into the hilt of the dagger when she graduated Sanctum. The infusers appear on the side of the bow when transformed. The weapon has a gold finish and black details. The dust infusers add different effects on arrows and her sword, 21:36:55such as a fire crystal making the arrow faster and having a flame effect. The weapon can infuse ice,flame,explosive and dark energy crystals.

Weapon 2: Celente Maitresse was destroyed in a fight in Family Reunion part 1. https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t172p150-family-reunion-part-1

Weapon name: Aetherius

Primary Form: Wingstick http://rage.wikia.com/wiki/Wingstick

Secondary Form/Function: Katana & Dust Infuser

History: During a fight with Shem Drakur and Dameon Malus, Lucina's weapon (Celente Maitresse) was broken in half by Shem. During her first academic day at Beacon Lucina went to the forge and created Aetherius. Aetherius can also fold up for easy storage. The dust infuser, just like on Celente infuses dust into the weapon giving it a variety of effects. The katana is golden and looks modern. The wingstick is a mix of black, purple and gold and looks futuristic.The wingstick can be used to throw around corners and hit enemies in cover as well as farther away. This weapon has a mid-range attack style.

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 pm

While this is a good post, I have a bit of an issue with her ability to teleport. It just seems a bit unfair as well as convoluted. How far can she teleport? Does she actually teleport? (If this is the case you may need to change it) or does she move really, really fast? How long does it take to charge up her aura? How often can she do it? What are the after effects of using her "blink" ability? Also, if you could describe the appearance of your weapon a bit more, as well as inform me what a "dust infuser" is that would be wonderful. I know I kind of tore some of it apart, but the rest is really good!
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Changing ATM
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Um how would I edit this I'm on my phone ATM and son know where to look
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Switch to the desktop version
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks for the update. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucina Kurayami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina Kurayami   Lucina Kurayami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucina Kurayami
Page 1 of 1