RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maximus

Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Cynthia lead Spencer and the thief to the train station. After a minute of waiting, they boarded the first train to the edge of the high class district. As they sped towards Cynthia's home town, she sent a message to her parents from her scroll telling them that she'd be visiting, and that she was bringing a friend. Then she turned her attention to Spencer. "So, tell me a little about yourself. What do you do for a living, besides being a student at Beacon I mean."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:51 am

"I'm a~.." Spencer thinks a moment. Of the late, he's done a couple other jobs not involving bounty hunting and even did a few shooting competitions, simply because they paid. Is that considered bounty hunting? Sure but is it hunting bounties put on men by the VPD? Not necessarily.
"...You could call me a handy man o' some sorts, I suppose. If somethin' pays enough, I could track a Creature o' Grimm an' do a little bit of boun'y hun'in' as well."
Spencer pulls out his own scroll and types a message to his uncle about where they are going to keep him updated on where the thief will need to be picked up.
"An, what abou' you? You've got to be doin' something other than music if yeh paren's are intuh the dus' minin' business."
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Cynthia nodded and smiled as Spencer asked what she did in her free time. In reality, she practiced her skills in assassination and thievery, but he didn't need to know that. "I help my parent's run the factories and various complexes that are under our management; you know, learn the ropes and the ins and outs of the business. It's fun to travel to new places and I get to spend time with my family, so that's all that matters to me." She said with a smile as they continued to get closer to her families estate. They passed over some fields and grasslands as they transitioned into the Upper Class district. "It shouldn't be to long now. My friend is waiting for us at the train station to drive us. I think you two will get along nicely." She added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:21 pm

"Tha's cool." Driver an' everything? High class stuff-righ' there... Spencer shifts in his seat and brings his right ankle on his other leg.
"So, this place good we' goin' to?"
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Cynthia smiled. "Some of the best chefs in Vale, guaranteed." She said as the train slowed down, coming into the station. When they came to a stop, they exited the train and walked into the station. Standing there, dressed in a suit and tie with a driver's hat, was an 8 foot tall monster of a man. He had a trimmed beard and a mustache that matched. He had tough, red eyes and and angry scowl on his face. He looked more like a body guard than a chauffeur. But when Cynthia saw him, she squealed in joy and ran to him. The titan grinned and the tough guy expression and opened his arms, scooping Cynthia up in a massive bear hug. "Hello ma'am. I trust your trip was comfortable." He said after putting her down, slightly bowing as his did. Cynthia smiled. "It was alright. Thank you for asking." But she noticed that someone was missing. "Where's Sam?" She asked. The man looked down at her. "She went to the rest room. She should be back shortly." Cynthia nodded and realized that Spencer was probably really confused at this point. She took the man by the arm and led him over to Spencer. "Spencer, meet Dominic. He's been my babysitter since I can remember and now he's my best friend. Dominic, this is Spencer. He helped me out today by stopping that idiot right there from robbing me." She pointed at the former thief at Spencer's feet. Dominic laughed a hearty laugh. "Glad to hear that there are still good men out there that rush to a ladies aid. I thank you for keeping her safe Mr. Spencer." He said, bowing slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)   Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soldiers Look Different Without Their Uniforms On (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2