RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shackles and Smiles [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Hira dragged Minoru along the sidewalks as she headed towards the jail compound. Her bionic leg clanked loudly against the concrete as she walked, the noise plastering an angry look across her face. She trips on a curb and a loud stream of cursing comes from her as she bites her bottom lip in agitation.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Minoru grinned behind his welded on lower mask
"That's right, talk dirty to me" he giggles, shaving the chains holding his hands together in an attempt to loosen them. "I forgot to say earlier, but nice spare girly, looks real nice."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Gritting her teeth Hira moves at a slightly faster clip, ignoring the searing pain at the join between the bionics and the flesh. "Be quiet. I'm not in the mood for your sass." She hisses out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:59 pm

"Sass!" Minoru gasped in mock offence "why how dare you, keep that up and I won't be sleeping with you anymore, you shall be fired as my booty call. He quickened his pace and gave the side of her foot a kick, hoping it would catch on her other leg, causing her to trip. More for his amusement than for escape purposes.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm

His attempt at a trip works and Hira goes stumbling face first into the pavement. Pushing herself up she wipes at her upper lip where some blood has started to trail from her nose. She takes a step and winces as the searing pain starts up again, continuing along towards the jailing compound.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Minoru erupted into raucous cackling laughter as soon as Hira's face hit the pavement. Something about a pretty girl and a face full of gravel was always funny, shame about the lack of grit, although she was bleeding, which was a bonus.
"Gotta love the newly bionics, soooooooo clumsy, so easy to torment. What's it like missing a few parts? How did Wolfy take it? You are still dragging that Faunus piece of shit 'round right?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

A furious look crosses Hira's face and she pushes through the pain, whipping around and nailing him in the jaw with a roundhouse kick, purposely using her bionics. "You will shut up, or I will kill you." She growls out, a small bit of blood leaking from the bionic casing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Minoru hit the ground, exploding with laughter
"Oh yeah, that's the money maker, right there. Felt good" His semblace switching the pain into the feeling of being assaulted by a group of feather brandishing six year olds. "Do I take that as a yes by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Hira ignores him and begins literally dragging him, forcing herself to blank her face, to make her gaze become steel.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Minoru remained on the ground, resisting Hira's tugging a little
"I'm going to go with yes... you done the deed yet?" he grinned behind the mask, he was in her head now.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Hira yanks him in front of her and slams him onto the ground, planting her bionic on his chest. "Drop it." She says, blood tricking down the side of the bionic to stain his jacket. Her gaze is unyielding as a slight frown edges onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:44 pm

The gangster cocked his head
"That one I'm taking as a no" he winked "well if you need to practice, I'm game, so long as you wash off the dog smell... I always what it would be like, getting down and dirty with one of your kind" unphased by Hira's threats he maintained eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:45 pm

The dragoness puts more pressure on his chest, gritting her teeth as more blood starts to leak from around the metal connection casing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:48 pm

The grinning psycho began to giggle
"C'mon, stop it" he managed between bouts of laughter "I'm gonna... I'm gonna pee" he cackled maniacly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Hira grabs his shackles and starts walking again, leaving bloody footprints as her bionic meets the concrete. A look of silent rage is eminent on her face as she stalks up to the gate for the jail and waves her hand, signalling for them to open it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:53 pm

"Ah, the big house... HONEY, I'M HOME!" he screamed, shaking his chains "I wonder if they'll give me my own cell, I hope not, I could use a punchbag... or a pincushion" he stopped, tugging his chains back "last chance to give me a goodbye smooch Faunus." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Hira gives him a look of disgust. "Please, on your iron face? You must be joking you psychotic jackwagon." She grumbles at him as she hands him off to an officer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Minoru rolled his eyes
"C'mon, surely you can see it's not all iron, only my amazing jawline... still not hearing a 'no' because it's an established fact that I'm a psychotic... what was it again?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:05 pm

The dragoness just shoves him to the officer. "He has a tendency to play mind games with you. Also, he doesn't feel pain. Have fun." She mumbles out before turning the corner and leaning against one of the columns. In this moment she lets out a gasp of pain, clutching at the protective casing around the connection, tears springing to her eyes. "They said the healing process would hurt, but geez..." She wheezes out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Minoru turned in the direction Hira had left in
"But Mommy, don'y leave me here, the other kids might pick on me" one of the guards took hold of the chain and began to try and move the prisoner, the Gangster turned "hey frank, how's the wife, still sore?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:12 am

With shaky hands Hira attempts to wipe away the blood around the cuff, winding up smearing it around more. "O-oh curses." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:29 am

Minoru started to get tugged off towards the cells, but tugged the chains out of his captors grip, felling the guard standing behind him with a swift headbutt. He whipped the chains a round the first man's neck and tugged it tight, choking him and causing the man to topple over backwards. He shot back off down the corridor, the gurgling guard dragged along behind him. THe gangster rounded the corner and stopped, taking a moment to slap Hira across the backside
"Ah, that felt good" he chuckled before continuing along the coridor.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:34 am

A loud cry of pain escapes Hira's throat as she falls forward, bashing her cuffing against the floor. She takes a gasping shaky breath and pushes herself up, sitting against the wall, her teeth gritted. "Stupid bionic." She hisses out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:31 am

Minoru grinned, he'd gotten away with his little misdemeanor and was on his way to freedom. He leaped into the air, shooting through the air feet first like a rocket, and smashing through the guard security booth, tearing the attendee's face open with the shards of glass as they flew through the air.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm

As Hira's eyes slowly shut from bloodloss, a shadow passed over her, the shadow giving an annoyed grunt before lifting her into it's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shackles and Smiles [Closed]   Shackles and Smiles [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shackles and Smiles [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next