RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOST, RWBY EDITION

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

After finding the kit and using some of the contents to tend to his head wound, Claude walked over and put it on a seat. If anyone needs aid, the kit is over here, there should be another one somewhere on the remains of the craft although it's doubtful. Therefore i urge you to use only what you need. Bloody leg, you might want to use some of this. He handed Isabelle some rubbing alcohol, gauze, and medical tape, and then looked over to Daisy. Well try not to dwell on it too much, just give it time.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 pm

"I'm sure you'll be fine, see, even the arm guy is giving you helpful stuff. Do you wanna try and stand now, see if we can get you somewhere more comfortable or do you want to stay here a little longer?" Arthur was trying to be nothing more than helpful, but he was wondering if he was being a little over protective. Seeing as this is someone from Beacon, they should be able to look after themselves really, but that doesn't stop him wanting to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Rachael sighed and looked out the window as she waited for things to start happening. "I hope you know I'm waiting for you guys to get up and realize our situation." she said, sighing tiredly and irritably. "Now that we've got everyone fixed up, I propose we go outside before-" An explosion coming from the back end of the plane interrupted her and made the entire plane shake violently. "Alright, **** it. Look for your weapons and get out now." she ordered, getting up and moving over to the exit door of the plane, just behind the cockpit. Actually, there was no door. For some reason that entire part of the plane was torn off. With a sigh, Rachael jumped out side and walked a few ways away to investigate the damages to the plane.

The entire back half of the plane was on fire, and there was a giant gaping hole on the bottom half of the back half of the plane. Must've been where the explosion was, Rachael mused to herself. Looking at it now, she would notice that the hole led to the part of the ship that held all the cargo, and their luggage. It was also on fire.

"Oh, that's fun too..."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Claude immediately followed Rachael with his rifle out and ready ... Oh dear he sighed to himself disappointingly. Well, i suppose since you're the only one with enough bark to do anything, you should probably take charge... He said, hinting at the fact that he really didn't feel like being in charge of anyone. he walked over to the burning luggage, picked up another arm and prodded around for any surviving material that would be of use... he found none. Oh dear... well that settles that. he says to himself before tossing the arm into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:53 am

Isabelle winced as she slowly began to rise to her feet, attempting to lean against Arthur for support, at least until she could stand.  The surprise explosion from the back of the plane caused her to almost fall, but she managed to catch herself.  "I'm going to look for my weapons, I'll let you guys know if I find anything else useful..."  With that, she limped towards the rubble, digging around carefully but quickly in attempt to find them.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Arthur, who was oddly unphased by the explosion at the back of the plane says to Isabelle as she hobbles away "Okay, let me know if you need a hand." With that, Arthur goes to look for of his things, including his sword and shield around this area of the aircraft. After a minute or two of rummaging through rubble he finds his two weapons hidden away under a dislodged chair. After moving (what was quite a heavy seat) out of the way to get his stuff, Arthur also finds his bag with his armour in and puts it over his shoulder to carry off the plane.

Quite lucky they let me take this on my carry-ons really. With that done, Arthur also makes his way out of the plane the same way Rachael did. "What a relief to finally be outside." He announces to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST, RWBY EDITION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2