RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOST, RWBY EDITION

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 am

The sounds of fire and wildlife around the students could be heard, waking a few from their slumber. Luckily, no animals had been hit by it as it had skidded across the ground and crashed into the side of a mountain, but not everything had escaped the crashing plane. A wake of destruction had been left in the path of the plane which mostly consisted of knocked over trees and other crushed or destroyed flora. Surprisingly, the mid-section of the plane (which held the students) was pretty intact. It showed no signs of collapsing soon, and most of the damage was done to the exterior. Unfortunately, the students had been knocked around on the inside and were either on the brink of falling into unconsciousness, or had already been knocked out from the initial impact. The exterior of the plane was burning, but they had landed in the middle of a clearing against a rocky mountainside so nothing was really nearby to catch fire.

Around the crashed plane was a mountainside (which the ship was practically embedded into), and a huge forest composed of many different kinds of tall trees. Some were red, some yellow, some green, so on so forth, and they didn't seem to be anything special. There was a long path of trees that had been knocked over, that led several hundred feet into the forest, but still didn't seem to have anything interest along it. The weather outside was nice and sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky, and it could be seen that it was just noon. Birds could be chirping, some familiar some not, and one would occasionally see a simple forest critter here or there. It seemed like a nice place, but they would soon find out just how deadly it actually was.

On the inside of the plane were the 5 students who were on this trip, as well as at least a dozen crew members. One of them, a canine faunus named Rachael, slowly sat up and held her aching head. The impact of them landing had sent her headfirst into a wall, knocking her out after a few seconds of hurting. She could still feel the pain, and when she held her hand she felt the dried up blood coating her forehead just above her right eye. She'd have to get that checked out, but first she needed to know where she was. Upon looking around she would see the other students, as well as dented metal and broken chairs. The same chairs they were sitting in not too long ago. The room they were in was small, only about a 5 by 5 meter room full of nothing except for the students, their weapons, and a few small bags full of things they were allowed to keep with them. All of their other stuff was in another part of the ship that she still had yet to see the condition of. Looking up to the windows, she saw outside and noted they were in a forest. An unfamiliar one too. There was no civilization off in the horizon, but she couldn't necessarily see the horizon due to the tall trees. There just didn't seem to be anything notable near them asides from the trees and nature. Looking at the other students, she decided to wait for them to come to before she decided to do anything, despite not knowing or liking any of them. Maybe she should just go alone and leave them to die? No, she needed them. "Needed". Maybe she just wanted them?

"Blasphemy..." she muttered to herself as she sat up on the ground, waiting for the others to get up and realize the situation they were in.

(OOC EDIT: Week 19 sound good or no? This takes up a full week and starts on Monday of the week we choose and ends on Sunday the same week)

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Slowly but surely coming to, Claude feels the side of his head, he feels blood.. Oh dear... He mutters to himself as he looks around to see other students knocked out Oh dear. he mutters to himself again as he slowly gets up and stumbles over to where he thinks the cargo area is... or was... he doesn't really pay attention to anyone around him, he doesn't even seem to care if anyone is alive, he just wants to find his weapons, A couple of minutes into stumbling he's finally able to gather himself, Ugh, I haven't felt this way since Arik and Nessa took me out on my birthday...OH NO! He gasps, and starts checking his vest in a panic until he finds his pocket watch still intact. Thank goodness... he sighs. he continues to search for his weapons and notices something that seems to cast a reflection, he briefly looks himself over and determines that his injuries are not that bad and begins to rummage through debris until he finds the arm of another passenger. Oh... dear... he mutters once more... Go figure the one time i attempt to enjoy myself THIS happens he thinks to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Arthur had no idea where he was, what he was doing there and he barely had a vague recollection of who he was. He does however remember everything going to crap and now he remembers waking up. He let's out rather a audible groan as he tried to open his eyes. They don't.

This is also when Arthur starts regaining all feeling in his body, most of which was pain. Not terrible pain, the kinda pain that would make you not want to move at least for a few hours. But he knew that wasn't really a possibility, as it's not good to be in this state. So he basically forced his eyes open to take in what is a very alien environment around him. Now he was looking, he made sure to move to a more comfortable sitting up position. 'Nope.' Was his first and foremost reaction to the situation, mostly due to him not really being completely aware of what was going on. He saw what he assumed was people none of them he really recognised, he spoke out loud to the one that seemed to be rummaging around for something, "Hey, uhh. What's happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:20 am

Claude looks over as he noticed somebody calling out he walked over to address him, forgetting that he had a severed arm in his hand. "Ah, you're alive, well it seems that our little vacation has been postponed due to some technical difficulties such as our plane crashing onto this strange island. Claude said almost nonchalantly while still waving the severed arm around before realizing it was still in his hand Oh dear, excuse me... I uh... found... this while i was looking for my weapons... He says before tossing the arm in whichever direction.
Back to top Go down
Queso

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 am

>.>

Daisy awoke, underneath a piece of rubble, she blinked a few times before lifting the rubble off of herself and sitting up. Once she had sat up, she rubbed her eyes with her hands and looked around before noticing the pain in her head. Daisy reached a hand up to her head and gently massaged it, assuming she had been hit on the head by something. "Ah my head, where am I?" Daisy spoke to herself. She stood up and stretched, looking around before walking to a clearing and sitting down, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 am

Rachael looked at the others, watching them wake up and start to go about their activities. She didn't say anything, she just sat and watched while she waited for the last one of them to wake up. Unfortunately he was taking a while, so Rachael decided to stand up and walk to the front of the plane where the pilots were. Or rather, were supposed to be. When she opened the door and peered inside, there was no one there. It was as if they had vanished. Apparently the plane had turned a little bit and the left side of the plane hit the mountain side as opposed to going front first.

The cockpit was destroyed, with the ceiling being torn down and pieces of the machinery used to fly the damn plane being smashed and broken. Shattered glass was everywhere too, it was just a complete mess. "So then..." Rachael muttered after leaving the cockpit and returning to the group. "Are we the only ones who survived then? Anyone found any of the crew or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Claude looks over at the rest of the survivors, I suppose we are... if everyone whole? He says before going back to his business of searching for his weapons, luckily within a few more minutes of searching he found everything intact. Lucky me me said, before slinging his rifle on his back and heading outside of the plane to analize his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Isabelle was used to waking up in strange situations, so when she opened her eyes only to see a pile of rubble, she wasn't too surprised.  Cursing to herself, she slowly pulled herself into a sitting position, looking around.  The god damn plane had crashed.  And she had managed to survive.  Bad luck.  As usual.

After staying still for a bit, Isabelle attempted to stand, cursing again as pain shot up her leg, only causing her to fall again.  Looking down at her leg, she discovered a large gash across her upper thigh, which had a decent amount of blood flowing from it.  "H-...  Hey, anyone around?"  Her heart began to race, only realizing then how serious the situation was.  What if nobody was around, and she would have to sit here alone and die?

Last edited by Metroidhunter on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Daisy heard someone cry out for help and suddenly perked her head up, looking at the direction the noise was coming from, Daisy didn't know there were other people here, but now she did. She hesitantly stood up and slowly walked towards the sound, eventually she reached it and saw Isabelle sitting, with her leg injured. Daisy rushed over to Isabelle and quickly kneeled down beside her, looking at the wound before realising she had no idea what to do, Daisy shouted "SOMEONE, COME QUICK, WE NEED HELP!" before turning back to Isabelle and asking "Who are you? Why am I here? Where is here?" Daisy still had no memory of what had happened due to her knock to the head, no memory of anything actually (chatbox made me do it).
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Hearing people crying for help, Claude heads back into the wreckage, to find Daisy standing over an injured Isabelle. Oh dear, that's quite the injury... he says with little to no interest. Two injured... I suppose i should help them out, I mean there isn't much use in being alone he thinks to himself. Claude finds some cloth to use as a tourniquet and begins searching for a first aid kit of some sort. Try not to stand for a while, i'll go find some first aid and then we'll proceed from there. Daisy... good to see you, considering our situation, I suppose since you're finally able to speak you should comfort her. he says, before standing up and heading to the back area of what used to be the plane. I wonder if anyone else survived... he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Arthur was severely confused by what the boy had said and the... arm? he was holding, but he felt that this kinda of thing may be normal around Beacon. Then he got a real look around the situation they were in and it was a mess, a horrible, horrible mess. But he did hear a voice he recognised coming from a face he recognised, so he half walks half stumbled his way over to Isabelle, who seemed to be the only person he knew in the group of students with them. "Hey, Uh" He begins before noticing she seems to be somewhat injured, he looks up at 'Arm guy' (Who later he learns is Claude) "Can you find something to cover this up with at all? It seems pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Rachael looked blankly at the hurt student and saw how everyone else was either panicking or laying around in pain. "Scrubs..." she mumbled, but only loud enough for herself to hear before she moved on. Looking out the windows, she looked around to try and find anything notable, but all she saw wast the plane's path of destruction and some trees. Maybe they'd be here for a while then, waiting for help. Or maybe they'd have to find their way back to civilization on their own? It'd have to be a group call, she didn't want to be alone until she got some bearing of where they were. Then she'd want to be alone. But for now, she had to go back to the others and check on them. Not that she cared, she just wanted to know how much work she'd be doing.

"Hey!" she yelled at them. "Who the hell are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:24 pm

rummaging through the debris and body parts Claude hears Rachael yelling at everyone and stands up to acknowledge her, I'm Claude, now if you don't mind i'm looking for a first aid kit to patch up Bloody legs over there. He says, while holding yet another severed arm in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 pm

"It's not that bad, really...  Just bleeding a lot."  Isabelle attempted to draw attention away from herself, or at least try to not look weak.  Having everyone worry about her was the last thing she wanted, as they could be working on something more worthwhile, like finding a way out of here.  She didn't directly argue against it, however, because for all she knew, the wound could be as bad as the one she received during initiation.  Which would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Queso

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm

When Claude called Daisy by her name, at first Daisy believed Isabelle must be this "Daisy", but when he said that she should comfort her, Daisy was confused My name's not Daisy, my name is... Wait, what is my name? Daisy thought to herself. When Rachel asked who everyone was, Daisy didn't know what to answer, she simply replied with "I'm not really sure, I think I might be Daisy though, but I can't remember" After obtaining some rags from a piece of clothing Daisy found, she turned back to Isabelle and began soaking up some of the blood that was pouring out of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Arthur, wasn't completely in the mood to be dealing with people yelling at him asking who he was or whatever, he just wanted to make sure Isabelle was al least going to be okay which seemed slightly more important to him at that very moment in time. "Now, I'm no expert" he begins "But looking at this wound, until 'arm guy' find a med-kit, we're going to have to cover it up with something." Arthur was completely, 100% acting in Isabelle's best interest. "I'm not saying one of us is going to have to take their top of, but it's you or me." Arthur tried to look deadly serious but he knew it was somewhat of a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:22 pm

"In that case, you're going to be the one taking your shirt off.  Considering that you listed that as an option."  Isabelle crossed her arms across her chest, glaring at him.  She could tell that he probably only wanted to help, but exposing herself to all wouldn't exactly make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Would both of you just quit bickering. here, use this. Claude tosses over a shirt he found from one of the dead passengers luggage. that should be clean enough... ah, there it is Claude said after looking through more luggage and finding the emergency situation kit.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Arthur was already half way through unbuttoning his shirt before 'arm-guy' tossed him one, so he just shrugged it off and used the one he'd been given to tie around the wound he made sure to tie it as tight as he could with the tools he was given, "Is this okay?" He asks her has he just finishes up treating the wound as he could.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Oh sure, it's not that bad. that's fine with me, let's just let it fester and see how it looks in about a week or two. Claude said, ever so sarcastically, before looking at daisy whom had been with him on a previous mission not too long ago. Daisy, what do you mean you can't remember? he asked.  Then again the last time i met her she was a complete mute... perhaps she hit her head and grew some vocal chords... he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Rachael looked at everyone else and sighed, walking over to one of the chairs next to Isabelle and sitting in it. Luckily it wasn't full of shards of glass, so her behind was perfectly fine. "I'll let you guys do... whatever. I'll just wait for something to happen then." she said, acting completely oblivious to the situation(s) at hand. They were crashed, they were hurt (some more than others), and they were probably going to die.

"This is so fun. I'm having so much fun right now." she mumbled to herself sarcastically. This was going to be a horrible experience, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Queso

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 am

Daisy listened to Claude and thought the same thing to herself, she thought it over, again and again in her mind, trying to remember how she got here, or anything really, but she couldn't. "You said my name is Daisy, right? Well that's the only thing I know, I just simply can't remember anything, how I got here, who I am or who you lot are, I just don't know" Daisy replied to Claude before sitting down and thinking some more, trying to jog her memory.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 am

How tightly Arthur had tied the shirt wasn't exactly comfortable, nor were his hands being near her upper thigh.  It would have to do for now, as survival was more important than being comfortable.  "Y-Yeah, it should be fine for now...  With how tight the tie is, it will probably cut off blood circulation, which is good, but walking might be difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

After finding the kit and using some of the contents to tend to his head wound, Claude walked over and put it on a seat. If anyone needs aid, the kit is over here, there should be another one somewhere on the remains of the craft although it's doubtful. Therefore i urge you to use only what you need. Bloody leg, you might want to use some of this. He handed Isabelle some rubbing alcohol, gauze, and medical tape, and then looked over to Daisy. Well try not to dwell on it too much, just give it time.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 pm

"I'm sure you'll be fine, see, even the arm guy is giving you helpful stuff. Do you wanna try and stand now, see if we can get you somewhere more comfortable or do you want to stay here a little longer?" Arthur was trying to be nothing more than helpful, but he was wondering if he was being a little over protective. Seeing as this is someone from Beacon, they should be able to look after themselves really, but that doesn't stop him wanting to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST, RWBY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST, RWBY EDITION   LOST, RWBY EDITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST, RWBY EDITION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next