RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:51 am

With Xero ticked off the list Puny went on to test the next person. 'After what happened with that village, I think it's pretty safe to assume i'm on Jacob's bad side. Time to do a little reconciliation.' Puny thought, trying to figure out a way to test Jacob's loyalty. It was especially difficult considering Indigo Torrent hadn't been repaired yet. Taking a stroll through the forest of forever fall probably wasn't the best idea because of this, but it was one of the few places Puny could go to think. Before he even realized it though, he was surrounded by Beowolves.

Desperately trying to fight them off using his fists Puny's brain struck gold. He turned and bolted away from the Beowolves, knowing full well that they would chase him. After A while of running, Puny had put a respectable distance between him and the Beowolves. Pulling out his scroll he punched in a message, sending it to Jacob. "Surrounded by Grimm need help at Crimson Forest." With that, Puny held back his attackers best he could, hoping Jacob could make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am

The strange item at the foot of Jacob's bed was bleeping again. The boy was leaning against the wall, his arms folded and his eyes closed. He lazily opened one of his eyes and stared at the small device. With a groan he picked it up and began prodding it quizzically. An icon resembling Puny's face popped up on screen, his mood hardened and he was on the verge of tossing the scroll out of the dorm window before the message popped up beside the image

"Surrounded by Grimm need help at Crimson Forest."

Without further thought Jacob grabbed Jernulv and sprinted out of the room, thundering down the corridor, knocking other students aside as his pace increased.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Puny kicked one of the Beowolves in the face, which really only seemed to piss it off even more. 'Damn it, running would be so easy right now, but I gotta wait for him, come on hurry up Jacob.' Puny thought, wiping his blood off his chin. Charging towards another one of the Beowolves Puny jumped an delivered another kick. Which landed flat as he got smacked out of the way. Falling on his back, Puny sprung back up to his feet, going in for another useless kick.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 am

With a feral roar Jacob slammed into the first of the wolves, knocking it to the ground before burying Jernulv in its skull. He threw his head back and howled, detracting the Grimm from Puny and drawing them towards him with a challenge. He took his axe in two hands and bared his pointed canines
"Try and take a bite out of me" he snarled. Another of the wolves leaped forwards, Jacob intercepted the attack with a hard swing form Jernulf, splitting the creature in two. More began to attack simultaneously, Jacob's semblance sparked cobalt as one of the Grimm sank its fangs into his calf, he was quick to remove the beast's head from its shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:07 pm

"Hey, thanks for th-GAH!" Puny got slammed by another Beowolf mid-sentence. Springing back up to his feet he used his wires to grab it's shoulders, flinging him towards it, Puny kicked it in the stomach and tore it's arms off. "AHem, thanks for coming Jacob. As you can see, there's a lot more Beowolves than i'm willing to handle without a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Jacob grunted, stowing Jernulv and folding his arms across his blood splattered chest.
"It was a toss up" he lied "now if you'll excuse me" he added curtly, turning his back to Puny and begging the walk back to Vale.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Starting to run to catch up to Jacob, Puny waved his arms. "Hey, hey, hey wait up! So that's it, huh? You're just gonna kill a few Grimm and then walk off? No, you're not allowed to do that, not without a decent conversation at least. Look I thank you for your help, I'll even pay if you want, but the whole reason I set this up was so I could get you to stop ignoring me." Puny explained, perhaps giving away a little too much information. "At least hear me out, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Jacob stopped, reluctantly turning to his team leader
"I didn't do it for money" he grunted. He paused for a few moments, deliberating over what the boy was saying "what did you want to say to me Puny?" he asked begrudgingly, still not sure if he should trust him or not.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm

"Aha, now we're getting somewhere! The reason I dragged you out here was to make a proposal. After what happened at that village that bastard Viktor ratted me out. In truth, I'm not the nicest person and you have every reason not to trust me." Puny scratched the back of his head. Walking a few paces in front of Jacob, Puny turned around and pointed at him. "So! My question is, Will you join me? You join up with me, join my army and I'll tell you anything you want. Plus, you'll get another chance to fight Viktor." Lowering his hand, Puny finished "You either join me or you don't, it's all up to you. All I ask is that you be willing to fight when necessary." Puny smiled, trying to be as welcoming as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

"Army?" Jacob raised an eyebrow "you're sounding a little like White Fang there Puny" the phrasing Puny had used had set him on edge, the wolf folded his arms across his chest. "What does a kid your age have need for an army for anyway?" he grunted, thankful that Puny wasn't from the North and thus ignorant as to Jacob's significance.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 am

"you're sounding a little like White Fang there Puny"

Puny stopped to try and cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Didn't work too well though. "You seriously think I would lower myself to their level? Just the thought makes me laugh!" Leaning on a tree, Puny could barely stand from laughing. "The White Fang are so weak, no, I aim for much much more." Puny straightened back up, trying to regain his composure.

"What does a kid your age have need for an army for anyway?"

"Oh?" Puny's eyebrow shot up in mock surprise. "So you're interested then?" Puny placed his hand back on his chin in mock thought. "What could a kid my age want with an army, I wonder? Oh yeah, power." Puny lowered his hand and gave Jacob a sinister smile. "Power. The power to take something, to be exact."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 am

Jacob doubted he wanted to be a part of any group that aimed to surpass the White Fang, especially if the purpose was for power.
"To take what?" Jacob asked, his opinion of his team leader not benefiting from this meeting. If anything the young wolf was becoming even more unsure of Puny.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 am

"Well, that's a simple enough question." Puny stepped in front of Jacob to stop him. Folding his arms smiling, Puny laughed. "I wish to take..." Puny thrust his right arm upwards and pointed towards the sky triumphantly. "The World!" Puny brought his arm downwards to point at Jacob before opening his palm for a handshake in the most melodramatic way imaginable. "Will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:41 am

Jacob kept his arms folded across his chest, fixing Puny with a glare of indifference
"You're sixteen" he grunted "You don't need the world just yet" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 am

"I'm afraid it's not as simple as 'need'. No, I don't need an army. I don't need the world. No, call me greedy, but it's a matter of want. I don't need any of those things. I want them." Puny knew this wouldn't convince Jacob to join him, but honestly, what would at this point? Puny was honestly just trying to pad out the conversation in false hopes. "Well, fair's fair, what are your motives?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 am

"My motives for what?" Jacob cocked his head to one side confused now, at the change in conversation. "You know where I stand" he grunted dismissively "and you're greedy" he added with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 am

Puny laughed rather lightheartedly at Jacob's response. "Is it that greedy to want something?" Puny added some overexxagerated hand movements for added comedic effect. Returning back to his serious demeanor he continued. "It's just as I said. I wish to know your motives for coming to Beacon. I mean, you don't just jump into one of the most advanced combat training schools because you feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:48 am

"I did it because it was my father's last wish" Jacob grunted, his mood shifting, taking a more sombre note "with my clan gone, I need to be as strong as I can be to protect my name and reform the Reaver Clan." He left out several key details in his brief autobiography, like the fact that he was the Prince of wolves in the North.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am

Gasping and pointing at Jacob, his eyes glowing with excitement Puny seemingly ignored almost every word Jacob had said. "Clan? You mean like ninjas?" He shouted, the excitement clear in his voice. 'Reaver Clan, eh? Interesting...' He thought to himself, contradicting his outside excitement. 'Possible alliance for my army, or a brand new enemy for me?' A cliched thought ran through his mind causing him to laugh. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:33 pm

"What the hell are Ninjas?" Jacob frowned, he wasn't sure why Puny was so excited, the clan had been all but destroyed a decade ago, he was the last of the clan, and though he was heir to his father's lands and title as King of Wolves, he had no intention of utilizing these factors any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:44 am

Puniceus outward excitement died. The smile slowly dissapeared off his face. "Well, never-mind then. Anyway, about this 'clan' of yours..." Puny cleared his throat.

"Are they still around?
What was their purpose?
Did you know the leader?
How many people are in it?
Considering it's your last name were you the leader?
Are they the reason you fight as well as you do?
Did you have to battle other clans?
How well known is your clan?
Did you have, like, an outfit or something?
Did it have a clan motto?"

'Reaver Clan. Gonna have to do my research later.' Puny thought after bombarding Jacob with his questionnaire.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:45 am

Jacob reeled slightly from the wave of questions, unsure given Puny's motives if he should disclose information about his Clan or their strength. Especially considering Puny had the intent of building an army for some form of hostile takeover of Beacon and the world.
"Pack before Pride" Jacob grunted "that was our motto. Meaning that the good of the pack comes before individual wants or needs."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 am

"Only one question out of ten? I'm sorry Mr.Reaver, you get an F on this test." Puny smiled jokingly. Giving a playful punch to Jacob's elbow. "Lighten up, man. You don't wanna talk about it, just say so." Scratching the back his head, Puny sighed. "You really don't trust me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 am

"Not particularly" Jacob admitted, without a moments hesitation "but then again, at this moment in time I have no reason to. If you really want answers though" he sighed "The Reaver Clan was the biggest and strongest of the Northern Wolf Clans, formed of the Reaver Family, my father was Skold Reaver, head of the Clan and King of Wolves, being his eldest son I was heir to his territories and titles. But then the White Fang approached us and demanded we aid in their battle against the humans, when my father refused to join their 'army' they slaughtered the Clan, fighting without honour. I was the only Reaver to survive, not even my baby sister was sparred" Jacob bowed his head "We were the ruling caste of the wild wolf Clans, proud warriors and defenders of the helpless."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 am

'Seems I won't have to do any research after all. Maybe.' Puny thought, taking in and analyzing what Jacob had said. "I see, your clan was wiped out by an army and now you must seek revenge on armies everywhere. Your Batman! Interesting. Well, if you join me in my cause I will aid you in reconstructing the Reaver clan. My only entry requirement is that you be willing to fight." Puny reached his hand out at an attempt for a handshake. "Besides, you'll get to fight Viktor again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next