RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 pm

"The guy said!? H-H-He was there!?" Being hugged, she quickly breaks it as she grabs a grenade from her bag, holding it with her tail while heading straight for Aphelion, obviously on a warpath as she lets out a loud growling, "You. You watched us get changed! Y-Y-You looked at M-M-Minty when she was n-n-n-naked!" Seething, she goes straight over and tries to punch Aphelion straight in the jaw, though considering her lack of muscle, it'd hardly hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Shortly after securing her seat on Aph's shoulders, Vivian noticed the incoming fist, which was headed straight for Aph.  Which would most likely cause her to fall.  Quickly, she moved her foot into the path of Fanta's fist, using her semblance to make an aura shield around it, which would result in a similar feeling to punching a brick, if she didn't stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Minty reached out to stop Fantasia but the catgirl already went off. She lingered for a moment before realizing what Fanta said, turning flustered and covering her chest by crossing her arms, dropping onto the warm sand and using her legs to cover up her lower parts.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Growling like a tiger, unlike her tabby-cat traits, she only stops as her face flashes with pain from punching Vivian's foot, returning as she speaks to Aphelion, tail raised to reveal the grenade, "Y-You dare coming near me or Minty when we are changing again? I am going to put you in a body bag." With that, she picks up the grenade and out of frustration, launches it into the sea, the pin staying on her finger as it acts like a depth charge. Storming back over to Minty with her tail still raised and ears flattened, her growl still continuing though more softer.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 am

Vivian sighed as Fanta walked away, frowning.  "Man, she can be overprotective sometimes.  Though, I kind of like that about her.  Makes for a reliable teammate."  Leaning down and hanging over his face, she smiled.  "Want to head into the water now?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

"E-E-Ehehe..." Aphelion laughed nervously as the whole ordeal took place. Shaking his head to forget about it for the moment, he took hold of Vivian's legs again, "O-Okay, let's do that..." he said, starting to head into the water with the girl on his shoulders.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking concerned when Fantasia returned, Minty hugged the girl right away and pulled her up close, kissing her, though she held the kiss for a moment to savor it before actually speaking, "It's okay Fanta... I'm not sure if I could decide on anything if he didn't help me... he's not a bad guy..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm

"He saw you naked. He is automatically a bad guy in my books." Still growling as the kiss breaks, she only just realises that Minty had held the kiss afterwards, blushing heavily and calming, "What do you want to do then? Pretty sure they are going to swim..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 am

While tempted to flail her legs up and down just because of how much energy she had, Vivian kept her legs still, allowing Aph to carry her into the water.  "Try not to fall or anything.  At least, not where I can't stand up.  I'm not a great swimmer.  Never tried it, really.  But I think I could go my whole life without doing it ever."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 am

"Um... Okay, I'll do my best." Aphelion said, crossing his arms at her legs to hold her in place and slowly started submerging in the water, up until the water was just at her feet before looking up, "You sure?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't mind. We can stay here and nap a little if you'd like." Minty kissed Fanta, pulling away with a soft, mother-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:54 am

Nodding slightly, Fanta already moved to lie down, curling up as her tail tries to cover her in sand, "Sounds like a plan." Smiling back, she tries her best to keep her eyes on Minty's face and not blinding herself by looking at the sun, "You can lie next to me or not, up to you. Though.. You aren't in your proper clothing to sleep, are you?" Blushing as a thought comes to her head, she comments rather idly, trying to hide her embarrassment, "S-So.. W-Want... To kiss? I mean, in a non-talking way... For Science and the likes..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Blushing slightly, Minty moved closer to Fanta and kissed her, "Well I have to kiss you anyway to reply so... I'll just shut up now." she said, holding the kiss afterwards and rolling Fanta on top of her so she doesn't get pinned down under Minty's mass.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Mind racing at the ecchi sketchy behaviour of Minty, she glances at Vivian and Aph, trying to determine if they are far enough to not see their actions before breaking the kiss to speak, "I think we will be safe here..." Slowly taking her eyes off them, her look of a predator protecting its prize dropping, though she did regret one thing. That she had told Minty to wear the bra underneath her bikini top, "S-So.. I-I assume t-this is what we do next.."

[Half-Fanta]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Blushing hard at Fanta's actions, Minty pulled her into another kiss, "Fanta... please... can we go somewhere more hidden? I don't want to lay out there like that where people could see us..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Nodding a bit too eagerly, she gets up and helps up Minty as best she can, feeling more perky and less weird from her actions, though not sated. Purring loudly and unable to stop it, she nuzzles up to Minty before looking around, deciding the place they got changed at was good enough, "S-Sorry if I am.. Keen? I-It's just.. It sorts out this weird feeling sorta, and.. It's just you are who I have always liked, so it feels even better.." Looking close to passing out from all her blushing, she plants a kiss on Minty's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:03 pm

"That's okay... I'm not sure what to do though so I'll trust you as I always have." Minty told Fanta before hugging her dearly and rubbing her cheek against the catgirl's.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:41 am

Nodding, she tries to rack her memory banks for some... things she had found on the internet. Clearly conflicted on what to do , Fanta brings Minty into a hug, "W-Well... I-I mean. This is for couples, so it should be okay.. " Slowly lowering them to the floor, she quickly double checks Vivian or Aphelion aren't spying before planting a kiss on Minty's cheek, "W-Well.. Here we go I guess?"

[ Full Fanta to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:14 am

Red faced completely from their activities, Minty curled up slightly and watched with wide eyes as Fanta commandeered her, glancing around to make sure nobody is watching.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:44 am

After the deed was done, Fanta felt more or less back to normal, no weird feelings other than the embarrassment of what she had done. Simply hugging Minty afterwards, she laughed slightly, "S-So... W-Want to take that nap then? O-Or we can do more.. It's up to you." Moving to kiss Minty, she holds it so she can get her reply without making her do extra effort.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:48 am

"I don't mind... It wasn't unpleasant..." Minty answered, very red on the face as she held the kiss, "I feel warm..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:02 am

Tail wagging at her admission, she lets out a small purring before kissing her again, if briefly, "W-Well.. I mean, i-if you want to continue.. y-you have to s-start, i-if you know what I mean.." Deciding it best to bury her head in the sand to try and cool it off, she fails miserably as she forgets that if she goes to speak then she'd get sand in her mouth, muffles quickly turning into gasps of air as her head rips back out, spitting out the sand before speaking again, though her instructions on what to do were not exactly on baking a cake.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:05 am

Blushing, Minty shifted herself and Fanta into position as she was told before starting to do as she was instructed, blush intensifying while she rest against a large rock.

[Fade to Black[
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Unsure on what to do, her mind blank, she leans forwards and kisses Minty, "W-Well then.. I-I guess.. I can take the lead?" Blushing heavily as her tail wags, she kisses Minty again, trying to use her acute senses to detect anyone nearby, "T-This would mean, t-that we are f-fully consummated.. s-so.. Please enjoy it if you can!"

[Tail-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Minty pulled Fanta down to speak in desperation, "Fanta this is weird... but it's not bad... what do I do now?" she asked her friend as their lips collided in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:11 pm

"J-Just.." Mind blank, Fanta slowly moved to lie down, pulling Minty to rest on top of her, "G-Give us a few minutes breather, before I pass out..." Purring contently though, she smiles even if the other two may of seen them, her happiness levels as if she had just passed all the exams in the world with full marks on everything.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Snuggling to her friend, Minty hugged her close. She wasn't feeling particularly in the mood but it was a new, enjoyable experience, and it managed to somewhat bypass her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3