RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:54 pm

[Immediately after Pizza Shop Pt 2]

Having left the pizza store, Fantasia would not of left Minty's side, purring contently and blissfully unaware of her lack of hat or the fact her tail was showing, only looking back at Vivian and Aphelion to make sure she had not left them, "Where to... Where to... The park? A movie? Somewhere else? I dunno, up to you, Vivvy." Having only just thought of a nickname for her, she snickers and nestles her head up to Minty again, purring once more.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Vivian tilted her head at Fanta as she walked alongside Aph.  "I'm not too good at deciding places to go, that's why I suggested that we walk around aimlessly.  You can decide."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Minty silently petted Fanta's head, rubbing the girl's cat ears with a childish smile on her face, not contributing to the discussion due to somewhat obvious reasons.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aphelion scratched under Vivian's chin, "Vivvy eh." he giggled quietly to the armless girl before adding, "Suits you, kinda."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm

"Hmm..." Thinking, she gets distracted by Minty's petting, only coming back to life with the words, "Beach..." Jerking as she says it, she turns her head slightly to Vivian and Aphelion, "The beach! We can go there! W-Well. Should we get swim suits, or just go in our undies? I mean... I know a kinda secluded part, it's near these steep cliffs, so no one really goes there. But it's quiet, the place looks beautiful, and there fauna and flora are amazing at night... Don't ask why I went to the beach at night." Smiling to herself, she grabs her scroll and puts her earpieces in, playing a song loud enough for everyone to hear regardless of her earpieces being on instead of the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:47 pm

"Oooh, I've never been to the beach.  But if I get to go in my underwear, I'm all up for it."  Vivian smiled as he scratched under her chin, tilting her head slightly in hopes that he would do the same to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Minty blushed heavily at Fanta's suggestion, leaning down to kiss the girl, "I don't have a swimsuit though, and... it's embarrassing. She let Fantasia feel her nervousness as she hugged her closer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aphelion chuckled when Vivian tilted her head, raising his hand to start scratching and petting her ears, "I'm okay with the beach to be honest. A little swim wouldn't be too bad."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

"Don't worry Minty, I can buy you one if you want one." And get to see you in different outfits, "I have some spare money. Besides, just us four here, no one is going to find out how you look in a bikini." And what is underneath, "Besides, if Vivian is okay enough to wear just her underwear... I-I guess I can to.." Blushing as she luckily keeps her inner thoughts to herself, she looks over herself then at Aphelion again. It's his fault I am thinking like this, b-because of what I s-saw in the dorm.. Y-Yeah, h-he is to blame! T-Though, I feel so hot...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Minty calmed down slightly and kissed Fantasia again, "Okay... I guess... I can do that..." While kissing, she accidentally gulped from nervousness and pulled away, looking flustered but behaving clearly calmer. hooking her arm around Fantasia's.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Shifting direction of the group almost immediately, she goes on a mental path towards the nearest swimwear store, "Righty~ Be sure to have your sizes ready. As well as your favourite colour in case they do it in that colour. I mean, I don't like bikini's as I lack enough to show off, being only a - Wait, why am I speaking about this? Anyway! Let's get you your bikini~"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 am

"I think I'll stick with just my underwear, better than spending money."  Vivian purred quietly as her ears were scratched, quietly enough that he would probably be the only one to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 am

"Hmm... I think I'll stick with Vivian. Don't have the money for new swimming trunks and can't be bothered going back to my dorm to get mine." Aphelion shrugged and rubbed her ears more, whispering quietly, "Enjoying yourself?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty nodded timidly and kissed Fantasia again, "You know my size... And my favourite color... Can you pick for me please..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Nodding, she just keeps walking, using her finger to remember the root by writing it in the air, "About a minute to the nearest shop. After that, about five to the beach. Minty, want to get changed at the shop somehow after buying them, or at the beach and I'll make sure no one sees?" Except me~ Smiling to herself, she picks up the pace, getting to the shop in no time at all, saying to them, "Minty keep your answer until after unless you are changing in here, then come in after me. You two I am sure you are able to wait, try not to molest each other in public though. Or at least, wait until the beach."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 am

Vivian nodded, though being careful not to disrupt the ear scratching.  "Of course, I usually am when I'm hanging out with you.  Though, I'm still not to sure how those two feel about you.  I'm sure they'll trust you more as time goes on."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:24 am

"Perhaps. I can understand why they wouldn't though." Aphelion shrugged and played with the tips of her ears, giggling like a child at how they react.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty kept quiet, deciding that she'll change with Fanta on the beach, mostly because she didn't want anyone else around to possibly see what she looked like without her clothes and Fantasia would probably yell at the other two to leave them alone.

Not that that would stop Pervelion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Coming out of the shop a few minutes later stuffing a one piece in her bag, she moves over to Minty and looks rather apologetic, whispering to her so the others don't hear, "S-Sorry... They didn't have any your size, so I had to get some what were slightly too small. They are your favourite colour though." Tugging her along, she starts moving the group towards the beach, stating loud enough so all of them can hear, "Also. If anyone tries to watch Minty get changed." Quickly removing a group of grenades on a belt from her bag, she continues, "They better be able to regenerate total body loss. Understand, Aphelion?" Singling out the boy, she looks at Vivian as if to gauge her intent, "And Vivian I guess, though I wouldn't expect it from you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 am

"That's okay, I'll bear with it." Minty said to Fanta, kissing the girl timidly and continuing along with her, holding the bag with her swimsuit closely.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I am insulted by that." Aphelion frowned before speaking so low that only Vivian would hear, "That is an implication that I'd get caught." after which he giggled and ruffled the catgirl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Purring contently, Fanta just leads them to the beach, her tail movements and ear twitchings surging as she thinks of Minty in the totally not on purpose revealing bikini, blushing heavily by the time they get to Fanta's secret area, no one in sight while Fanta takes off her shoes and dig her toes into the sand, "Here we are... You can get changed behind some rocks over there. Or that is what I usually do..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:14 pm

As they arrived at the beach, Vivian looked up at Aph and smiled.  "I suppose I don't have to ask if you mind taking my clothes off.  Though, I'll at least need to keep my underwear on for now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 pm

"For now." Aphelion shrugged and started undressing Vivian, going all the way to underwear level and stopping there, "No problem at all. Now I'll be right back~" he giggled and used some Aura to leap off of the sand and onto a nearby cliff, sitting down. Nice viewpoint, innit~ he thought to himself as he took a glance behind the rocks, where Minty was changing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The bovine nodded and quietly moved behind the rocks, starting to undress all the way down. Fanta said it's okay here. she thought as she sighed happily from being freed of clothing. After some stretching she picked up the swimsuit and started putting it on, a little uncomfortable at the tightness but trying her best to wear it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Having gone with Minty to change into her one peice, Fanta faces away from her, first having put a line of grenades down , It will be okay, calm it brain. Despite that, she stealed a look at Minty, blushing heavily before saying, "U-Uhh... May want to put your bra on underneath.. So only I can see- I mean, no one sees your chest"'
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Vivian watched as Aph jumped away, looking around as she realized that she was now by herself.  Taking a seat in the sand, she began to whistle to herself, waiting for someone to return.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:07 pm

"Wow, they're oddly big..." Aphelion muttered as he observed Minty, before his eyes shifted to Fanta, "The kitty cat, on the other hand..." he giggled and continued watching, like a proper perv do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty simply nodded to Fantasia's request and picked the bra up, revealing her chest once more to put it on and then once again, the swimsuit. Fantasia's right, this does seem better. She's so smart...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Having seen Minty's chest now twice now, her mind addled state kicks into fade overdrive, glomping Minty and kissing her, "I.. I.. I love you! I mean, pretty sure I do.. Just.. Been feeling hot and weird today... C-Can I see you naked again?" Blushing horribly, Fanta slowly lowers one of the two straps holding up her swimsuit, "I-I will do the same.. If it makes me feel better... I need to be selfish..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Minty blinked at first. Then blushed. Then blushed heavier, and buried her face in her hands. What's happening with Fanta... She's being weird... she panicked to herself and instinctively shifted her arms to cover her intimate parts, mouth opening and closing as if a desire to speak without kissing Fanta arose, but it was futile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Looking at her weirdly, Fanta looks sad at her reaction, slowly moving away and starting to pack her underwear away, "Sorry..." As she does so, she slowly goes and picks up the grenades dejectedly, "Shall we go back to the others? Just ignore me if you like.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next