RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This day and never again [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 am

"Correction. You are in his division, if I want to kill someone, I'll kill someone." Milly letting go of the knife, she grabs Maria rather roughly, moving her off Aphelion though unable to break the hug, sighs and leaves her out of the way, barely being missed by the Javelin what was accidently fired by Android 69 what cut Aphelion's leg rather lightly, the android giving what would amount to a sheepish look, "This is why we don't take you outside." "S-Sorry..." "Just.. Prepare to do your job, ignore the fact you just cut his thigh open." Nodding, she just as sheepishly moves towards Aphelion, the two arm blades coming out of her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 am

His Aura barrier broken by the javelin, Aphelion was left defenseless against the android. Trying to move back, he found himself bump against Imperia and quickly jumping forward. Panicking, Aphelion started glancing around to see if he could escape anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 am

Maria yelps at the sound of metal digging into the floor, letting go of Imperia's waist to stand, pulling herself into Imperia's arms, hugging the robot and hoping for her to forgive her before she shoved her back, immediately returning to hug Imperia from the side, her hand on Imperia's hand holding the knife. I was supposed to help him.... She thought, as she held the cat faunus, "Imperia, you're one of us now too. You're under Silenus' division too." She pleaded, turning the cat faunus' head to kiss her. "This kind of revenge.... It's not our way."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Maria's pleas falling on deaf ears, as Aphelion moved forwards, he managed to cut himself on the knife by his throat, a small amount of blood starting to flow from it, but otherwise non-fatal. What would of been fatal though, was the blades prepared to attack him. Pulling her arm back, the three see a large round go expertly into the joint before it detonates, the same happening to her other arm. Becoming apparent it was under attack, it hadn't realised it was (literally) Disarmed, the same happening to the activated androids other than Milly.
Laughter coming from the door as six figures stand there, all distinctly female except one, though there were two with glowing eyes, two purple and two gold. A third was wearing a visor what glowed blue, two enlarged, robotic arms coming from its shoulders. The other three were just watching, a smirk on the larger one's outlines, though they could of been larger because of the fact the smaller one's legs were actually running blades with a child like person by the amputee's legs, the taller one speaking loudly, "Aww. Did we hurt your wittle creations?" Giggling afterwards, she comes into the light, Milly looking rather scared despite obviously going into combat mode, an android activating itself to fire a Javelin at the Wolf Faunus, the woman just raising a hand before it is stopped by a dome of aura.
"Seriously. This is how you greet me? Ifuna. Remove that one's arms as well." Doing as she is told, the dual wielding android fires rounds into every joint of the android except its neck and head, staying silent. "What's with the attempts to kill a mere boy? Upset he has a smaller set than you? If you are that upset, I can have him. Also, what's with the girl? Found yet another one to add to your harem? What number is she? Thirty? Forty?" Having strode over, she looks at Maria with an evil grin, using the visible strength difference between her and Imperia to remove the blade from her hand without regard for if it hurt the neko, before grabbing Imperia by the throat and bringing her into a rough kiss, stating afterwards, "I still don't like your harem members. Ifuna, if she tries anything, kill her."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Breathing panicked after that knife encounter, Aphelion quickly scuttled away from danger. Bringing his finger to stop the bleeding on his throat, he observed the very weird events that were forming, but not before something metal grabbed his wrist. Before he could respond, a band-aid was stuck to the wound, the child-like robot instantly walking back to the girl on the running blades who seemed to very carefully watch the proceedings of his saviour.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 am

Maria gasped as she found her daughters suddenly armless, rage building in the bear faunus as her face contorted into a snarl, teeth bared. "One. Who the hell are you?" Standing, Maria grabbed Imperia by the chest and under the arm, pulling the cat faunus behind her without losing eye contact with the new arrival. "Two, hurt the androids or Imperia and you're losing your ribs. Three, I am in no harem. Four. If you even so much as think of touching Imperia again, you're going to learn how to eat through a straw." Maria listed, her face an inch from their assailant's, shoulders rising and falling noticeably as she growled at the wolf faunus, ready to take any attack from her androids if it meant protecting her family. "Five. Get. Out. Now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 am

Laughing at her attempt to scare her, the new comer just nodded to her android companions, Requiem and Ifuna coming out of the shadows, the latter having not removed her guns from being aimed at Maria, "First. Kara, her cousin. Second, only thing what would be lost is the androids, and possibly your brain matter from its place in your cranium. Third, want to bet? Fourth." With that, she leant forwards, poking Imperia's cheek, "Fifth. Make me." As if on cue, Requiem's right robotic arm changed shape, in the place of fingertips was a salvo of rockets. Milly just looking at Maria with her scared expression growing larger. Obviously knowing that it wasn't a fight she'd win, even if the remaining androids all activated. The last android what hadn't moved saying quietly, "C-Can you stop fighting? I am hear to speak to auntie."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:03 am

"You're making Milly uncomfortable." As Kara touched Imperia's cheek, Maria's ears twitched as her hand moved lightning fast, wrapping around the wolf faunus' wrist and squeezing with bone breaking force, twisting her arm to bend Kara's body as well, not caring about Ifuna's orders or Requiem's rockets as her free hand flew up, cracking a hard slap across Kara's face. "Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 am

The girl on the running blades and her little robotic companion paid no attention to the scuffle, almost as if it were a normal occurrence. Instead, she happily bounced up to Aphelion and stood beside him, looking at him with a piercing gaze, "Hey, I also haven't seen you with Auntie ever. You look really beat up!" she said, scanning up and down Aphelion's body as if it were normal. Seeing him look at the fight, she giggled, "Hey, hey, don't look so concerned~ It's pretty normal in our family. Oh, name's Ares by the way!" she added, smiling widely and sticking her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 am

Yelping as the arm is twisted behind her back, the bone is stopped from breaking by the thin layer of aura between Maria's grip and Kara's skin, the pain annoying her before the slap, "Oh. That how we are going to play?" Flashing her hip to Maria, a gun on it as she pulls it out nonchalantly and pulls it out with the spare hand, aiming it at Maria's foot and putting a round in it, using the shock to elbow Maria in the gut and rip her arm free, gun pointed at her kidneys as the newcomer kisses Maria just as forcefully as she did to Imperia, "Hmm... Not bad... But not the best... Maybe you are just frigid. Wonder if I sho-" Stopping as she hears the loud growling from Imperia, she laughs it off, "Eheheh~ Don't worry cus, your still my favourite. Even Ares' and Beatrice's father isn't as good~" Other than that, Imperia gave Maria a look simply stating 'Don't give her what she wants.'  
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 am

Maria gives a silent yelp at the pain coursing through her leg as it buckled, the bear faunus falling to the floor on her knees though she still made sure to stay in front of Imperia. Forcing the tears back, Maria grits her teeth, staring up at Kara as she reaches into the bag that the androids were holding earlier. Fishing out a bottle of vodka, she takes a mouthful, swirling it around before spitting it onto Kara's feet. "You're... not... getting... anything... on me... bitch...." Maria hissed angrily through her teeth and heavy breaths as she poured the remaining drink on her wound, disinfecting it and clenching her teeth at the pain. "What do you want." She snarled, shakily getting to her feet, keeping her weight off her injured foot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

"H-H-Hey, wait, please don't fight!" Aphelion called out, running up to stop them though he was stopped by the childlike android grabbing his foot. "Mama is talking to you." it simply said, still holding the ankle in a tight hold. Ares simply laughed and patted the android on the head, "Now now Tantei, the rude boy is right, as much as I'd love to... practice on Auntie's friend, I don't think we have enough bandages for that." she said before happily skipping over to the scene, pulling out a twirling baton from behind her back, "Mooooooom... You're being rude! There's a naked boy in the room and you're fighting with Auntie's friend~ I wanna practice on her, pweeease?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am

Passively looking at the person who just spat alcohol on her nice shoes, she spots Imperia facepalm out the side of her vision. "Sure, Ares. Just let me give you something extra." Turning slightly, she stamps her foot down on the wounded foot of Maria, afterwards stating, "I'm taking the boy. Harm him and I will be taking your concubine. And I don't mean in the way I took you. Though.. That could break her will initially." Giggling evilly, she turns and starts walking towards Aphelion, making sure to stamp on the foot again with all the strength she could muster, "And Ares? I'd hurry, it may start to fester. And if Imperia's courtesan decides to try and hurt you or swing at me again? You'll be able to dissect a cadaver."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Maria almost let out a whimper at the pain causing her leg to buckle slightly, though she kept her tough appearance, still scowling at Kara. "I'm no concubine, bitch. You're not doing anything to me." Maria spat, getting some saliva onto Kara's top. As Kara turned to walk towards the boy, Maria resisted the urge to tackle her and snap he neck on the spot, though not out of fear. She had something else in mind. Turning around, she hobbles to Milly and Imperia, pulling them together as she wraps her arms around them and presses her chin to the cat faunus' shoulder. "Imperia, Milly, are you two ok?" She whispered worriedly, ignoring the pain as she took care of her priority.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 am

Looking at Kara with slight confusion, Aphelion dared not oppose her, considering her androids seemed deadlier than the ones before.

Ares, meanwhile, signaled Tantei to follow her as she hopped up to Maria once more and knelt down, putting away the baton. The android opened its stomach to reveal a complete first-aid kit. Taking out some essentials for the job, she motioned for the robot to hold down Maria's leg, making sure she doesn't pull away as she began disinfecting and dressing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Having not removed her face from her palm until spoken to, she flicks Maria on the nose, "Idiot. Stop causing fights with my cousin. You won't win, and I don't want to see you dead." Lifting up Ares with a grunt and planting a large kiss on her forehead, she strokes her hair as the girl is put back down, "Hear that Ares? Don't let my idiot for a girlfriend die. And if she starts acting funny? Flick her nose or pull her ears. And if she goes to hurt you? Well..." Sighing, she moves to force Maria to sit down, pulling her head to Imperia's chest, "I'd rather she didn't, and just let you do your thing." Milly, for the duration had been quiet, watching Kara take Aphelion towards the bed with a frown before walking towards the other androids rather timidly, like a shy student meeting the headteacher. The group starting to talk amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:39 pm

"Ow!" Maria yelped in a hushed whisper, only showing pain now that Kara couldn't see. As she was held down, Maria regretfully let herself get taken care of by the girl. "I'm not dying. Not to her, not to Grimm, not to anything." Maria said sternly, hugging Imperia by the waist. "Not while you, or Milly, or the androids are still alive." Wincing slightly at the disinfectant on her wound, Maria quickly turns her head and glares at Ares. "I'm only letting you do this because Imperia seems to like you." She scowled, resting her head back onto Imperia's chest. "Thanks...." She muttered before she spoke to Imperia, watching Ares work on her foot, not looking up at the cat faunus. "But you understand why I did it, Imperia?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:47 pm

"That's because Ares is the smartest girl!" Ares laughed at her use of third person, continuing to calmly work on Maria's foot, "You're a big girl who's taking it well, aren't chuuu~" she added with a giggle before looking up at Imperia, hands working blindly though perfectly still, "Hey, Auntie, why WAS that nude boy here when you have a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 am

"I understand that you are acting like an idiot currently, Maria. She's my cousin, and Ares is her daughter. Don't. Start. Else I'll be the one putting the second bullet in you. Just get along, you are screwing me currently, and she screwed me first. Just find similarities." Finishing her whispered words with a growl, her personality swaps straight back when she looks at Ares, "Well, actually. About taking it well... Try not to look up her skirt. As for the mongrel - No offence -Decided to take my girlfriend to his bed while she was dating me. I was about to kill him then you girls arrived."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 am

Maria's heart sank at Imperia's words. She'd expected something close to care from Imperia but was shocked to be threatened by her. The mention of her girlfriend's past exploits with the woman who'd just attacked them hurt even more. What hurt her the most though was Imperia taking Kara's side. "Alright...." Maria said, turning her face away from Imperia as she sadly let go of her hug. "Alright...." She murmured once more, hugging herself as her ears and tail drooped sadly, dropping her head so Imperia wouldn't see the tear rolling down her cheeks as she let her foot be bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:42 am

Blushing slightly at the mention of looking under one's skirt when she was being looked at, Ares' hand wavered slightly, causing her to tug violently on the bandage and tighten it around Maria's foot uncomfortably. Realizing what she did after noticing Maria cry slightly above her, she quickly released the bandage and loosened it to be more comfortable, "Sorry Auntie..." she said timidly to Maria before her eyes lit up amber, glancing through Maria's clothes to see if there were any other obvious injuries, passing her gaze over the woman's body without much care.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Sighing sadly as the hug drops, Imperia wraps her arms around Maria's neck lightly, sighing once more before saying loudly to Kara, not bothering to look at what is going on as she could tell from the noises, "And you. Don't touch Maria unwarranted again, or else I'll rip your throat out with my bear hands." Smiling at her own pun, she moves her mouth to start nibbling on Maria's bear ears, "And Ares. It's my mistake, I shouldn't have mentioned anything of the sort. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:40 am

Maria still gave Imperia the cold shoulder, her feelings genuinely hurt. Imperia's threat against Kara lightened her spirits though, if only a tiny bit, Maria letting the cat faunus hug and nibble her. Sighing, she gives up and leans against her girlfriend slightly as she looked down at Ares' amber eyes, wondering what was happening as she noticed they weren't that color earlier, her eyebrow rising inquisitively as she regarded her piercing gaze. The sad tone of her apology cut through Maria's tantrum though, motherly instincts easily coming out. "I... I'm sorry sweetie...." She said, reaching down to rub the girl's hair hesitantly, "That was wrong for me to take out my anger on you. Poor thing...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:29 am

Wolf ears twitching to the hair rubs, Ares face rebounded into a happy smile, "It's okay Aunties... I'm just a little touchy about it..." she added quietly before going back to her loud tone, "But it's all okay now! Ta dah!" she giggled as she slid herself away from the now bandaged foot of Maria. Eyes returning to their emerald shade, the girl slid herself towards the closest table and grabbed on, pulling herself back onto her blades while her android companion grabbed her by the back and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:55 am

Deciding to just keep nibbling on Maria until she talked to her again, giggling childishly as she moves to stick a finger into Maria's bear ear, not content with just her back moving into her, "I'm sorry that I upset you if I have. Know what? After all this is idiocy and retribution is done, we can go somewhere, anywhere. Your treat." Uncaring that Ares is still next to them, she moves her hands under Maria's top, rubbing her stomach affectionately, "Allow you to forget about my dumb **** of a cousin, stuff like that. Sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Maria acquiesces, giggling lightly as Imperia tickled her ear. "Hey, quit it!" She squirmed, wiggling even more as Imperia ticked her stomach, writhing in her grasp. "Alright alright, fine. I'll drop it. But. She doesn't touch you. Ever. She shot me in the foot and I won't forget that but I'll forgive her for now if she swears not to do anything to you. Just for you, Imperia." She said loudly so that Kara would here, making a display of passionately kissing the cat faunus, claiming Imperia as hers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Finally getting onto her 'legs', Ares petted Tantei and looked around. One one side, her mother was having fun with Aph. On the other, Maria was making out with Imperia. Making her smile larger, hiding slight loneliness, Ares hopped away to look around the cat cave and at all the equipment available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day and never again [Closed]    This day and never again [Closed]  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day and never again [Closed]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next