RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 am

(Sunday; Day 1, Week 15)

Numerous crowds by the Vytal docks would be seen, scattered all across the walkways all throughout the area. The adults about could be seen conversing with their friends, while the more youthful kids would more than likely be caught running across a semi-cleared area of the docking areas, perhaps playing a game of tag, hide and seek, or some other, well-known game that the little ones often participated in.

Soon, the sounds of a grand bell would sound, its source coming from a certain ship toward the eastern side of the sector, causing those around --- young or old --- to direct their eyes toward it. Through what seemed to be a microphone and an alignment of speakers, a voice would call out:

"It is almost time for the Radiant Vale to depart on its maiden voyage. Those who are taking part in the cruise, please; take your belongings and form an orderly line. Boarding will begin in just a minute."

_______

Though he heard the bell, a certain swordsman made no motion to look toward the same ship that the others around him were. He simply remained as he was, leaning against the larger luggage that he had brought for the trip, while the other --- a black messenger's bag --- was slung by the strap around his left shoulder, and rested lightly upon the right hip. As the bell ended, he could notice those around him begin to shift about, rearranging their little groups into a more linear form. Following suit, he pushed himself off of his pack, standing tall after doing so. He grasped his other bag by the handle, lifting it from the ground, and gradually trekking along and behind the people that were before him.

Quietly, to prevent any unnecessary attention from being averted to his being, the crossbreed would sing along toward the song currently playing within human ears, which were covered rather snugly by the deep, navy blue headphones that he wore atop his head. Both nicked, bestial auds of his would remain uncovered, and would provide him with a way to hear with his primary set of ears sealed off. While he muttered the matching lyrics to the current song, chilled, narrowed voids would glance around through darkened lenses, scouting the area around as he continued walking forward. Aaaah...God, I don't even wanna think about how long boarding is gonna take with the amount of people here... he thought, sighing to himself as he began estimating just how many citizens were around him. Thank God I got myself a spot closer to the front of the line...I'd hate to be someone all the way in the back...

Last edited by xHavenx on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 am

Fionn walked into one of the many lines at the Vytal docks as the alarms sounded, he had business at one of the places the Cruise would be stopping off at and thought to himself. "Hey, why don't i have fun doing it?" so he bought himself a ticket on to the cruise and hurried his way down to the docks.

As he stood in line he began to hear someone humming a tune (And sometimes singing lyrics) it was a song Fionn recognized and it was coming from the man infront of him.
Fionn began to whistle the tune the man was humming as he continued to stand in the line, moving forward every once in a while as someone else got aboard the massive ship. "This is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Matt walks up to the line that has formed to board the boat and sighs. God, this is gonna take forever. He looks at his bag and mentally goes through everything he brought, making sure he has everything. Clothes, toothbrush, money. Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go! Matt gets in line, and a few people in front of him he sees a guy listening to music, and another one behind him whistling along. He doesn't recognize the song, but he likes the tune, and starts lightly nodding his head along to it. He continues to wait in line as everyone in front of him boards.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Skylar walked quickly towards the docks, a single bag rolling along behind her, Crap, I'm gonna be late at this point. She thought, spying a clock through a nearby shop window. She approached the docks, seeing the large line that formed snaking out from the ship, Ugh, this is gonna be a pain. She thought, I wonder... She looked along the line, searching for someone around her age. She spotted a younger looking boy (Matt) slightly in front of the back of the line, Eh, better than nothing. She thought as she reached the line. She skipped in front of a few people, putting on a big smile and saying, "Oh, hey! From Beacon, right?" She was taking a bit of a gamble here, but the boy looked like he was a hunter in training, "You looking forward to the cruise?" She asked, ignoring the irritated mumbling coming from the rear of the line.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm

The lad would continue his tunes for a while, unknowing of the fact that he --- like in many past experiences --- was completely sealed in his own little world. Gradually his voice would increase in volume, though would still be kept to a reasonably quiet tone, for he still seemed to keep the objective of not dragging too much attention to himself locked within his intellect. Around the time that he got toward the bridge of the song would be the moment that he noticed another sound from behind his stance. From the sound of it, it was following rather accurately toward what he was singing.

Faunus auds of his flickering slightly from beneath his hat --- which, in turn, caused his head wear to twitch ever so slightly --- he looked over his shoulder, gazing at the whistler through the darkened lenses of his transition glasses. After doing so he would finally trail off in the lyrics that he was reciting, eventually staring at the chap behind him for a couple of seconds. Slowly he directed his attention back to the path before him, but only to scoot forward in the line. Once he had bumped himself further along the dock and toward the ship's entrance, he fully turned around to face the one who had been whistling along to the song that he was singing. It was then that he also spotted another boy that appeared to be nodding to the melody's beat, as well as a lass who seemed to just arrive. Blinking, he shoved a few thoughts that were cycling within his mind away and opened his mouth to give a greeting that, if he could be completely honest, could really have been done better. "Er...yo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Fionn stopped whistling and smiled at the man infront of him in a cool way, having just himself been snapped out of his own little word by Havens words. "Oh, was my whistling bothering you? It was a nice song you were singing so i felt kind of obligated to join in y'know?" He said in a cheerful way, he had quite enjoyed the tiny orchestra that had been for but a moment, complete with vocals, a wind instrument section, and an audience.
"Here my names Fionn, nice to meet you" He said offering Haven a handshake, Fionn couldn't help but wonder if he would end up in a conversation about musical preference.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Matt turns around, surprised that someone had started talking to him. He sees a girl standing there who asked if he went to Beacon. He didn't recognize her, so he wasn't sure how she knew he went there, but whatever. He smiles back at her "Hey, yeah. I'm training to be a hunter. I'm guessing you too?" He looks ahead at the line, and sees that they had moved up a lot. Almost there. "Yeah, I'm excited. It'll be a nice vacation from all the work at Beacon. I'm Matt, by the way. You?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:38 pm

For a little while, the ashen-haired beast simply stared at Fionn, shifting his gaze from the other's face and his hand a few times. With what seemed to be some hesitance he reeled the right extremity from his jeans' pocket, taking the opposing teen's within the suggested handshake. "...Haven Kyoujii," he responded in his normal, monotone voicing. The other, freed hand of his would extended upwards, grasping the beak of his had and slipping it off. While still grasping it, he scratched behind the left bestial ear of his, then went on to strapping it around one of the chains that hung from his lower body wear at the same time that he released the other from the shake.

Moments of silence would soon following the introduction, causing Haven to grow the slightest bit awkward at the lack of words between himself and his new...acquaintance, for say. Scanning Fionn's appearance, he noticed that he was somewhat young; much like himself. He also appeared to be a tad on the strong side, alongside tall and composed, when judging appearance-wise. "Yo...do you go to Beacon?" he asked from complete curiosity, his auds flickering once more in response to the ever-so-slight interest that he held. As he continued to wait for a reply, he stepped forward along the line, carrying his things with him all the while.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Behind the group of students, an older-looking (though still young-looking) man stands with his bag; hiding behind his high collar, bandanna, and a pair of aviator sunglasses. He had gotten here a while ago as to make sure he did not miss the cruise and thought about going close to the front of the line but decided against it as to be seen as little as possible. Earlier in the week he had seen a flyer for a 'sunny getaway cruise.' Drawn by the bright colors and promise of relaxation, Raven bought a ticket for himself hoping to feel better than usual but, so far that does not seem very realistic. Maybe it will get better when he is on board-he hopes.
Hey, those kids must be hunters in training. I remember Beacon... As more of them turn around, the man with most of his face covered lowers his head and looks away a little. I hope they don't make conversation with me while in this line. I'm totally unprepared right now-what would I say? Before long, the sun becomes one of two reasons why Raven is sweating a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Fionn just kind of stood around awkwardly for a few seconds after the strange handshake, still smiling at Haven before he asked his question. "Beacon, me? Never hahaha." Fionn said laughing. "Oh what gave it away?" He said putting emphasis on the shoulder with Oberursels handle and handguard peaking out from. "Nah but in all seriousness it's nice to see someone else from the same school, what year are you? I'm a first year myself." Fionn said giving a nice smile to Haven.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Nodding, the teen glanced over at the other's weaponry, blinking quietly before looking toward his right shoulder and at his own, beloved blades. He rolled both of his shoulders after taking a gander at Silver Sanctum, causing both the chains of his weapon and his bag's strap to slide down a tad. A quick, simply adjust back up the arms would be taken with each object. "Same as you; first year down at the academy. Just got there a few months back," the beast would say in reply, allowing his tone to slowly shift from its previously-monotone voice and toward one that exerted a tad of a pleasant feeling and aura. Grinning a faint, barely noticeable grin of his own, the boy trekked sideways and further up the docks, briefly looking to his western flank. At once he saw the grand entrance of the cruise ship called Radiant Vale. Oh, thank God...that didn't nearly take as long as I thought it would...

Looking directly in front of him as he followed those in the lead, the youthful, sharp-fanged Huntsman-in-training called another remark toward Fionn. "It really is nice to know you're not alone, isn't it?" he asked casually, though didn't look over his shoulder as he spoke this time around. He simply continued onward, carrying his luggage as he strode up the ramp and, soon enough, within the ship's interior of the entrance. "Especially on events like this. I mean...being alone is really refreshing a lot of the time, but it does get a tad boring and old when you can't talk to anyone, or have to deal with shit like playing two-player games on your lonesome."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Skylar's warm smile lit up her face, Nailed it. She thought, "Yeah, I'm going to Beacon too. I thought you looked like a hunter-to-be." She said, giving him a quick once-over with her eyes before returning her gaze to meet his eyes, "Oh, and I'm Skylar, nice to meet you!" She said. She looked down the line towards the boat, "Looks like we're making it up the line a bit." She said, "And yeah, this thing should be fun. There's nothing better than a couple days away from all this." She said, vaguely waving a hand towards the city, "Just to get away from it all."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:31 pm

At the mention of Beacon, Raven looks back up. "Hm." Ah-hah. So they are from Beacon, indeed. Interesting. Then a girl inside of the group waves her hand by Raven and he responds with a lean back a little. "Mm." I'd appreciate not getting swatted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Fionn chuckled a little at Havens words as he stepped into the ship alongside him. "Yeah you have certainly got that right, loneliness is a death trap i narrowly escaped, considering where i was from the people i knew were not the types you want as friends" He said alluding to his illegal past. Fionn cracked his knuckles and continued to follow the flow of the line. "Anyway, what deck are you staying on?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 pm

"Well...as far as I know, there are two, full floors that are all strictly cabins that are laid across the seventh and eighth floors. My cabin just happens to be, er...somewhere on the seventh." A pause in words would be taken as the hybrid walked further into the ship, staring within a silent sense of awe at the amount of facilities currently surrounding him. Ensured was he of a good time when he noticed just how many things were around him; and this was only a single floor of the totaled eight that apparently made the entire cruise boat. Shaking his head, he locked his attention back to Fionn as he walked along. "I was planning to unload my stuff at my room then hit the sparring courts toward the center of the boat. Figured I should check out just how good their fighting facilities are here instead of just lazing about the whole time. Gotta keep in shape some way, anyways."

As soon as he found a safer, less crowded part in the swarming sea of people around, Haven ceased his stride, finally glancing over his shoulder and setting his gaze upon the other chap nearby. "You wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:47 am

Fionn chuckled again, before quickly thinking to himself about the weird quirks in his speech and personality, he really shouldn't laugh after every question given to him; this train of thought continued for a little while longer whilst he said "Hah why not? Though i can't help but feel as beacon students anyone else there will be all but a pile of puppies." (Letting his accent slip in a little on the last words).

He stretched his back and cracked his knuckles, once again worrying about whether or not he had ****ed himself up by using such a large and heavy blade. "Though in all seriousness where is this sparring gym, i haven't had a good quick spar in a while and i personally wouldn't mind viewing a couple as well."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:56 am

Natalie sighed as she sat in the back of her family's limousine. She was starting to become a little bored at how long the trip to reach the docks were. After a little convincing, Natalie had somehow managed to gain her parents approval of a cruse for some relaxation before she officially became a student at Beacon. There was always her slight problem, but she was able to make the cruse a kind of final test for her; A test to see how well she could restrain herself in public by herself. Brushing a strand of hair in her face back, she pulled out a bow and tried to tie her hair up in a pony tail, having a little difficult till she used the window separating her half of the limo and the driver's side as a mirror. Making the bow just perfect, she admired her work a little. She had a large straw sunhat laying in her lap and a stunning, knee-length, blue sundress with a white bow in her hair to top her off.

Noticing that they had finally arrived at the cruise ship, Natalie picked her hat up off her lap and sat it on her head, careful to not smash her ears into an uncomfortable spot, as her family's trusted butler opened the door to the limousine. "Thank you, Jeeves." She said politely to the old trusted servant. Without a word, he closed the door gently behind her and moved over to the trunk. Popping it open and pulling out a trolley, the old man began to load up several bags that Natalie had packed for the cruise. 'Never know what I'll need to wear.' she thought with a smile as she picked up her carry on bag, holding her knives.

As she headed towards the line, a slightly annoyed look appeared on her face. "Sure as hell not waiting in that line." She said with a hump as she motioned for Jeeves to use the roped off side of the line for special guests, which was barren at the moment. As she moved towards the front, she noticed a few eyes glaring at her, causing small smirk to develop. "Not my fault you can't afford it." she said with her noise raised into the air.

As she neared the entry way, she noticed a small group of young adults of probably about her own age about to move up. Cutting infront of them, Natalie held out her ticket with a wide smile to the attendant. "VIP ticket!" The attendant stammered a little before taking it before telling her that she'd have to wait while he checked it. He apologized, saying it's apart of a new policy to stop counterfeited VIP tickets. Letting out another humph as he left, Natalie began to tap her sandal-cladded foot, a little annoyed about the extra wait.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 am

[OOC: GAH didn't know haven changed the date already D:]

Ashe was standing in line between the group of students and Natalie as she waited for her turn to board the ship. She was however, fast asleep, the girl's standing form swaying gently forwards and backwards with each breath she took. Dreaming of cupcakes and marshmallows, she leans forward slightly, eventually going off balance and tipping forwards. As she falls, she stops, her chin resting on Natalie's shoulder as her arms hung limply at her sides, Ashe now leaning against her and subconsciously nuzzling Natalie's head.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:11 am

"From what I read in the brochure thing I got, there should be a total of six arenas; each one located within the very center of each floor, excluding the cabin floors," Haven replied, grinning a little grin to himself as he turned heel, gradually shifting around those inside the boat alongside him and toward the elevators. Due to the fact that a lot of the people already within the cruise's interior had seemed to immediately flush out and toward the many facilities just located upon the current floor alone, there seemed to be a decently-sized clearing within the elevator chambers. Once out of the crowds, the crossbreed gave a rather relieved sigh, shaking his head as he walked over to one of the mechanisms and pressed a button, requesting for it to appear within a little while.

Looking over his shoulder, the ashen-haired Huntsman would stare through the sea of civilians, eventually catching sight of his new companion once more. Over the roar of excitement exerted by the voices of tens upon thousands of people, he called out to the other boy. "They're apparently fixed in a somewhat column-like form, going vertically of course. Each of the arenas are connected to each other, but you can't get from one arena to another unless you physically leave and go to another floor. It's basically like...one arena's roof is another arena's floor, and so on. If...that makes sense. If you somehow broke the floor of one arena, you'd just crash through the roof of the one below it." Pausing, he lifted his hand, grasping hold of his headphones and pressing one of the muffs against the right human ear. "There should be locker rooms for each gender matching with each arena, as well as a weaponry room on each floor..." He looked down at Silver Sanctum once more, and then over at Fionn's own weapon. "I mean...not that we'll it."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Matt returns Skylar's smile as she says she confirms that she also goes to Beacon. At least there's one other person here my age. I haven't seen anyone I recognize yet. "Nice to meet you, too. Yeah, just a couple days to relax and not worry about work." He watches as she waves her hand and almost hits someone in the face. He looks back down the line. "Almost there. Do you know where you're staying on the ship?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 pm

The tapping of her foot began to slow, growing annoyed at the time it was taking the attendant to return with her VIP pass. She began to mutter something under her breath, not noticing what was creeping up behind her. She suddenly felt a pair of hands land on her sides and a chin come to rest on her shoulder. Natalie froze up in shock, letting out a small epp.

Slowly she turned her head to see a mess of brown hair, a small candy shaped hair clip and a pair of long ears. She was speechless, seeing someone use her as a pillow. Even Jeeves seemed to be a little dumbfound as he stumbled on his words. "A-a-are you okay miss?" The normally quiet servant asked. But Natalie still couldn't think of a word to say.

As she regained her composure, she tried her best not to explode at sleeping sheep, knowing she had to stay calm during the trip, or her parents might catch word of it from Jeeves. With her eyes squeezing tightly shut, she calmly attempted to wake up the girl. "Excuses me.... could you stop sleeping on me...? Her voice had a sense of tension, a sign of her holding herself back from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Marlin standing near the front of the line, had been waiting for sometime. He had his bag in one hand, and a book in the other. He looked up and saw that he had been able to move up. He took one step...and that's it before staring at the back of another man. Ugh.......this line is as about as fast as Will.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm

"Cuppycake...." With a few mumbles in her sleep, Ashe's arms wrap affectionately around Natalie, hugging her warmly before the girl's words wake her up. If she were lying down, it would take more, much more than that to bring her back to the land of the waking but seeing as she was standing, speaking would suffice. "Huh? Oh, hello." She said, looking inquisitively at Natalie, their noses only a centimeter apart, her arms still hugging the girl. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

At the question, "How are you?" Raven starts to break composure and crack up beneath his facial getup. From the tone of the girl's voice that he heard so far, it was clear that the girl was a form of bully with her extra privileges. This caused Raven to thaw his guard against people a bit more than usual. Regardless of the low volume of the chuckling, it can be heard quite easily as the immediate area around the scene became quieter upon its start.
"Hmhmhmpfff~kchshshshsh!" She probably deserves that more than anybody, he thinks.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 pm

"Cuppycake? Natalie was a little confused at the tired girl's remake. But seemingly shrugged it off as the girl began to stir, Natalie exhaled a little, thinking she'd finally be freed from her grasp. She was sadly mistaken when the girls arms wrapped around her midsection. Natalie's face became bright red when she felt her hands move up her body.

Natalie's respond as basically the same as before. She froze up again, completely stunned by the sleeping girl's actions as her face was suddenly to close for comfort. She couldn't think of how to react without just blowing her top, and the laughing coming from behind them was making matters worse.

She had to pause for a moment, trying to keep herself from going crazy. 'Just keep calm. She's just.... tired?' She tried to rationalize her behavior how ever she could. "F-f-fine! You don't-t think you c-could let go of me, could you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next