RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Strength [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 am

"Umm...can I have a coke and..." Emma quickly look at the menu, "a chicken sandwich"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 am

"You heard the woman." Minos said to the guy at the stall causing him to fumble a bit with his cooking. "And hurry up already." After receiving the food and drinks, Minos starts wolfing down his variously ordered fried food after giving Emma her sandwhich and drink. "Here ya go." He said, eating a sandwich in one bite
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 am

Emma just smiled and started to wolf down her own sandwich. Enjoying Minos company and ignoring people stares, Emma at the moment was happy.

Toxic silently watch people walk by. Thanks to her censors she heard Minos's phone call. Toxic processors started to go into overdrive and concluded that Minos was part of some sort shadey organization. Now, she was debating to tell Emma. But, hearing and seeing Emma happy. Toxic decided to tell her later. She deserve some happiness for while, thought Toxic.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Back at the warehouse a group of 'workers' got to work and started clearing the area of the mess Minos and Emma caused, carrying stuff out while a truck received the junk. Perfect. Now we have a good source of materials. It should take at least 2 days before the company realizes that the man in charge of the place is missing. On the outside this looks like any ordinary moving job. Grinning to himself, Minos drinks up a whole bottle in one go then throws it in the nearby trashcan. Noticing a passerby stare at him, he shoots a glare at him, causing the man to stumble and run away. Enjoying his little threat, Minos laughs out loud but not in a cold way but rather a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 am

Emma tilted her head in confusion, "Why did you do that?" She did not understand why he scared the man. She usually ignore people when people stare. Whatever they were staring at her for it is there problem. But, she wonder why Minos scared the man instead of ignore him.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 am

"To keep them in place." Minos said, a little bit of resent to be sensed in his voice. "I proudly show off my horns but if someone looks at me all weird either they better be ready for a pounding or better stay the hell away" Crushing the plastic bottle he had in his hands, one could easily sense his resent towards those that treat people differently. After cooling down a bit he turns his head towards Emma and says, "Say, what do you think about faunus?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 am

"Uhh...They are people. I mean sure you guys have horns and tails, but I have golden hair. We are people. Plain and simple." said Emma just sipping her coke. "I really hate people that discriminate. I mean sure we are all a little different, but we are still the same. I don't understand why people discriminate...aaannndd I am rambling" stated Emma kind of embarrassed that she started to ramble.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 am

Laughing heartily Minos pats Emma on the shoulder and says, "I like people like you. Now, I'm pretty much free for the afternoon. Wanna go anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:05 am

Emma was blushing some thanks to the attention she was recieving from Minos, "Uhh...Sure! Umm...I don't really have an idea where to go though."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 am

Shrugging over the loss of something to do Minos merely laughs again. "Now, what else is there to do in the docks?" Scratching his head, Minos looks at the water and grabs a rock, throws it a fare distance away from the docks then smiling at how far it went.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 am

Emma tilted her head in agreement. Picking up a flat rock, Emma threw it and it skipped 5 times before sinking.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

"Wow, impressive." Minos said. "Damn, I'm bored. Let's take a walk around. What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Emma agreed and together they walk around the docks talking about different subjects. By the time they stop talking the sun was setting. Then Emma scroll started to beep. It was her teammates asking where she was and that she was going to miss dinner. Sighing she look up at Minos, "I have to go. My teammates were calling. But, can I have your scroll number? It has been fun talking to someone my own age and I have today. I would like to talk again" stated Emma hoping Minos agreed.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 am

That's dangerous. I can't just give away my...wait.

Reaching into his coat, Minos pulls out a scroll he kept just in case of encounters such as this. It wasn't registered under any name and was a bit dinky but will probably do the trick. "Sure, why not?" Minos said, using his scroll to send the contact details to Emma.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

Emma just gave him a million dollar smile and exchange her contact details as well.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 am

"Well, you're heading off now, right?" Minos said, now thinking of a way to get rid of his boredom. "Just gimme a call if ya wanna hang out. Though I tend to be busy at times."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:38 am

Emma just blush in embarrassment, "Yeah, but remember to call me too if you want to talk" said Emma walking away. After getting some distance Emma turn back around and shouted, "I am looking forward for your call!" Smiling Emma hurried back to BEACON.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 am

Scratching his head as he walked in the opposite direction Minos started thinking about his next break. Well, I should probably get things done quickly. Then I'll think of getting another break soon. As he pulled out his scroll he thought back to Emma, powerful for sure but also gentle in a way. Shaking his head a bit he sends a message to his comrades in the area, telling them to pull out soon and get rid of any evidence of their activity.

As Minos walked passed the docks he stares at the water and mutters, "Looking forward to my call, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3