RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Strength [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Minos starts walking towards a more isolated part of the docks before looking back to Emma. "Come on, we don't have all day." he said. "Do you always use your weapon or would you also use your fists?" Asking a quick question, Minos decides to prepare before facing his current sparring partner. If it was based on experience he would definitely have the advantage but in close quarters, he definitely won't be able to go all-out. The prospect of having to defend from a powerful weapon without his armor would also be a problem but using Rho Aius would give him away. I guess I'd be fighting partially equipped only.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:01 pm

"Well...it depends on the situation really. I often change my fighting style depending the situation. But, seeing I am fighting a person I will not being using Toxic's scythe mode that much" explain Emma smiling nervously. "To tell you the truth I don't have much experience fighting people. I mostly train with dust androids or fought grimm. My teacher feared that could accidentally kill someone after what happen with the fighting instructor that was trying to teach a fist style"

"Yup! I remember you snap a neck of a Ursa by punching it that one time!"
comment Toxic

"Toxic not helping..."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:31 pm

"No need to hold back on me." he said, somewhat confident of his abilities. "I could take a hit." Upon reaching the destination, Minos leads the way inside. It was a fairly large warehouse filled with the usual crates and moving equipment that one would usually see in a dock warehouse, only difference was this belonged to a major company in vale but Minos' comrades took care of security a few hours earlier. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"Uh...what are the rules?" asked Emma wondering it was okay to destroy a warehouse even it is abandon.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 am

"No holding back and uhm..." Thinking for a bit Minos then raises a finger and says, "No leaving the warehouse. You could break anything inside or use it to your advantage, and maybe I should set a timer." Grabbing a scroll which fit easily in Minos' palm, he sets the time for 10 minutes. With this amount of power everything inside should be rubble in this time alone. Though I usually do it a bit faster. Placing the timer on a crate near the door he says starts unlatching his armor letting it cover every inch of his body before throwing off his coat as he walked to the opposite end of the warehouse. Facing Emma again he says, "Ready when you are, Little miss."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Emma took off her hoodie, for optimal maneuverability. She put it by the timer and walked other side of the warehouse. Emma's scars started to itch under the poor lighting of the warehouse. She faced Minos at the other end of the warehouse. Taking an attack position, Emma raise Toxic still in rest mode ready for an attack. "Ready!" shouted Emma turning on her headphones
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 pm

First let's test her reaction time.

Lifting a huge crate, easily a few times heavier than Minos himself, he hurls it towards Emma with the power to easily crush a normal human. Not taking the time to check if it was going to hit, Minos quickly launches another one into the air by punching a higher crate off and sending it again towards Emma. "Heads up!" he shouted, grinning in his helmet as he did.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 am

Emma just smirked and transform Toxic into a scythe and just slash both crates in seconds. Transforming Toxic back to rest mode, Emma slammed Toxic into a tower of crates falling directly onto Minos.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 am

Minos doesn't move and lets the crates fall towards him before breaking them in midair with his fists just as they are about to hit him but sends one flying towards Emma. As the crate heads for Emma, Minos dashes in from the side while flaring out his aura to increase the force of his punch, forming a small smirk on his face as he does.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 am

Emma was to busy slashing the crate to notice Minos attack until to late. "Meep!" squeaked Emma as she sailed off to the side into a pile of crates. Crashing on impact, it took Emma a few moments to get out of the rubble. "That actually hurt!" exclaimed Emma as she dust herself off. She had few shallow cuts, but mostly uninjured. Smirking Emma raised Toxic, "Now my turn!" Emma swung Toxic hitting crate after crate at Minos. They were going faster than Minos crates. After the ninth one Emma quickly launch herself at Minos. She was planing on giving him a hard kick to the side.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:26 am

Being too busy deflecting the crates, Minos fails to notice Emma's attack and is sent flying towards a nearby stack after getting kicked hard in the ribs. Flying into a nearby stack of crates, Minos dusts himself off and is a bit surprised at her strength. Normal attacks usually just bludgeon off me. This girl's something else. . "You ok over there? You look like you've got some cuts." Minos said, lifting himself from the debris.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:39 am

"It's fine. They're just flesh wounds. I have been through worst." said Emma indicating her scars. Emma was slightly confused why Minos was worried. The only people that were ever worried about her was her family and friends. Why would a stranger would worried about her? Getting into an attack position waiting for Minos next move. The song change as she wait.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 pm

"If you say so." Minos says as he gets ready for another round. "Here I come!" Minos yelled, Dashing towards Emma with a high powered haymaker from the right.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Emma tried to dodge but she was too slow. Grunting in pain as she skidded a couple yards away, Emma charge Minos planning giving him a haymaker of her own.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Seeing as Emma charged towards him, Minos readies his stance to receive the blow. Flaring out his semblance to soften the blow. Lifting up his arms, Minos feels the full force of the impact and skids a few feet back due to the force of the blow.

I could ignore most people's attacks but this is on a whole different level.

Readying his stance again he approaches Emma and throws a couple of punches in her direction without charging but even without his semblance his strength was formidable.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 am

Emma was able to block few of the punches, but received some of the punches as well. They hurt very little compared to the pain she could take. Emma waited for Minos to throw another punch. But instead of blocking it, Emma dodge it and grab Minos's arm. Adjust her weight in her legs, Emma lifted Minos off the ground and flip him onto the ground hard. It left a small indentation in the ground. Emma took a few steps back and waited for Minos next move.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:47 am

That was good. Nobody's ever lifted me before. Now I'm all fired up!

From his place on the ground, Minos flared out his semblance, flinging away any debris caused from the blow to the ground earlier. As he got up he started laughing, taking his time to brush himself off before roaring, "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Instead of his usual normal punches, he started using his semblance to power up his blows, knowing that Emma could probably ignore most of his normal attacks due to her strength. Minos makes several forward dashes followed by powerful jabs, the momentum gained causing them to be much more powerful than his normal attacks.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:55 am

Emma was too slow to block the punches this time around. Emma also noted that the punches were a lot more powerful than the last. Emma even hiss in pain. She also wonder why Minos was happy? I mean by this point her opponent would get frustrated and start to insulting her. Shaking off the confusing thoughts, Emma return her focus to the fight. The last song started to play. Flaring her aura around her, Emma focus her aura to her right arm and gave Minos an uppercut. He was floating a few feat in the air. Then Emma swung Toxic still in rest mode into Minos's stomach sending him flying into a pile of rumble.

"HE IS OUT OF HERE!" shouted Toxic Reaper giggling enjoying itself.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 am

I guess I use my charge for some reasons but doing so here would bring to much attention if the warehouse comes down. Besides, this girl interests me.

Lying in the pile of rubble, Minos leans his head back while staring at the ceiling. Thanks to his armor he didn't get any injuries but he most certainly felt the power from her punch and the scythe. I'm definitely gonna feel that in the morning. Flaring out his semblance for a split second, the debris around him is flung away as his force field forms before he gets up. Lowering down his aura, he starts retracting Rho Aius until it's back to it's respective areas on his body, neatly layered and concentrated as always. Noticing himself sweating, Minos wipes his hand across his forehead before approaching Emma while laughing heartily. "Haven't really felt a blow like that in a while." Minos said. "Are you really a student? 'Cuz You seem a bit old for a Beacon student, not to mention powerful."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 am

Emma lowered her attack stance and strapped Toxic back her back. She had bruises starting form all over her body and a few shallow cuts. Then her scroll started to beep in one of her armor vest pockets. Pulling it out, Emma noted that she was almost out of aura and if she use anymore she will go berserk mode. Thank God the fight is over! thought Emma not really want to stop in of a fight again because of fear to go berserk. Hearing Minos questions, Emma answered, "I'm 23 and yes I am a student of BEACON. I just started late in my combat training. I also have a long away to goes before I am a huntress." Putting her scroll away, Emma look at Minos and gave him a smile, "But, thank you for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 pm

"Awesome. Wanna go get a drink? Or maybe something to eat?" Minos said, brushing himself off of dust. "It's not everyday you don't have to pull back your punches. And this sparring thing made me a bit hungry."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 pm

"Uh..sure!" said Emma as she retrieved her hoddie. Putting on her hoodie, Emma turn to Minos, "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

"Just a second, I have to make a call." Minos said before getting out of earshot of Emma. Opening his scroll he makes a call to his lackeys in the area, indicating the immediate destruction of the warehouse at midnight and to salvage anything they could. Maybe I should've saved some of the crates. Upon ending the call he starts walking towards the entrance. Noticing some debris surround it he merely flares out his aura and the debris is flung away, making enough of an opening for a huge person like him to get through. "Come on. I'm thinking of getting us something refreshing." Minos said as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

Emma followed him out the door. She wonder what was the call about, but dismiss it as something to do with work. Emma thoughts went back to the fight, she wonder what type of metal Minos armor was made of seeing he did not get any injuries. She wonder if he will let her examine his armor later.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 am

Outside the warehouse, Minos stretches and heads for the stalls again, casually taking his time to get there. Upon reaching one stall he orders some food and a couple of bottles of water. "Anything you want?" Minos asked Emma.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 am

"Umm...can I have a coke and..." Emma quickly look at the menu, "a chicken sandwich"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 am

"You heard the woman." Minos said to the guy at the stall causing him to fumble a bit with his cooking. "And hurry up already." After receiving the food and drinks, Minos starts wolfing down his variously ordered fried food after giving Emma her sandwhich and drink. "Here ya go." He said, eating a sandwich in one bite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength [open]   Test of Strength [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next