RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking age (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drinking age (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Fionn sat on the stool of his usual downtown bar, as it was about five o'clock and his regular whiskey was running out.
The bar was your generic bar with hardwood floors, classy looking red wallpaper on the walls and tables all around. The bar had a special drink called the "Flaming Strange" which was it's main attraction and also it's namesake, being Stranges bar afterall, it's proximity to Beacon also easily attracting the younger crowd, there was a small dance floor and a stage that was abandoned on every day except for saturdays, when they had small local bands perform.
Fionn finished his fifth glass of Vodka and cracked his back before yawning and stretching, he had had a hard day with the accuracy training, due to his weapons habit of destroying all of the targets without him needing to aim (Due to it being electrically powered), and afterwords hunting down some random tough guy (Who actually put up a fight).  
"Yeah, it's nice just relaxing by myself!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

And a heavy presence entered the room. With heavy thuds of armored footfalls, a woman dressed in heavy roman armor sat down on the barstool next to Fionn. Setting a shield down larger then herself, the woman made the motion to order a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm

The bartender moved over to Fionn whilst cleaning out a glass with a rag, before saying."Wow Macgorm, you really cleaning up today eh?", to which Fionn replied. "Yeah hard day at Beacon, and the guy i was after today actually put up a fight, worth it though, as it paid for this." Fionn motioned over the pile of empty bottles with both his arms in a rather dramatic way. "Elegant dinner"
He cracked his neck and downed another bottle of Vodka in under twenty seconds as the tender moved towards Dulia. "What'll ye be having miss?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm

"What have you got?" She asked, setting down a helmet with a brown plume on the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

"Eh this and that, whiskey, vodka, mixed drinks, and our house special, the Flaming Stranges" The bartender said as he leaned onto the counter, before Fionn forced himself into the conversation. "I recommend the vodka, powerful stuff"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:20 pm

"Why is it call the Flaming Stranges....And why are you here?" Duilia asked, turning to Fionn, "You look too young to be in a bar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Fionn chuckled at the older woman's as he finished half of another bottle before wiping his mouth with his right arm. "I'm here to forget about the shit i have seen, and i'm a seventeen year old Beacon student, so, legal" He shined off the previously mentioned bottle. After a moment the bartender chirped in again "It's called that because of how strangely spicy it is"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 pm

"The legal drinking age is twenty one." Duilia answered, taking the drink from him, "And you're still young kid, your nowhere near old, or traumatized enough, to start drinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Fionn looked at the older women with an ungodly amount of contempt before attempting to get back to his usual smile. "I would highly suggest you not make assumptions on other peoples mental scarring, i mean how would it feel if i suddenly said that any experiences you survived in war were irrelevant due to how old you are" He said, having earlier figured out quite easily due to her uniform, that she had been in a form of military at some point.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 pm

"I would laugh. Because they are. The past is the past after all." Duilia said, smiling, "Kid, when you live as long as I have, you learn not to hang on to things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Fionn sighed and opened his flask, taking a sip of the aged whiskey it contained. "Yeah, but your experiences are in the past, i'm still dealing with the... fallout of mine today" He said, briefly flashing back to a memory of his fathers scared eyes as he slashed the older mans throat
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Duilia grabbed that too, "Kid, you need to start thinking what's ahead, not what's behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Fionn smiled as the women awkwardly attempted to take the flask from him, before sticking a hand out and grabbing onto her arm, "That has quite a lot of sentimental value for me, so i would suggest you put it down Ms. Life-Advice"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Duilia pulled her arm back...and Fionn along with her. Having the strength to lift full grown men and throw them around like ragdolls had a few advantages after all.

"Only if you promise not to drink anymore." She teased, the kid now much closer to her chest...which was covered in armor that looked like it could stop an artillery shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Fionn gave a cruel looking smile to the older woman as she pulled him towards her. "I don't have to promise jack to you". He pulled out Roulette and shot it at the girls arm causing her to flinch away from the powerful Fifty Caliber round.
He quickly got back onto his feet and backed away from the women, holstering the oversized revolver and tucking his flask back into his jacket before stating: "Ill stop drinking when you stop being a selfish old bitch"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Duilia raised an eyebrow as the shot ricocheted off her armor, "Well. Looks like you need some manners beaten into you. Here, let me show you a good old fashion training regimen."

Standing up to her less then considerable height, Duilia gave a bitter smile to the arrogant young pup, and cracked her knuckles. (Not an inconsiderable feat, considering they were in armored gantlets, but digressing...)

"Old bitch huh? Well, let's show you what this old dog can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Fionn put his on hand Oberursels handle, prepared to slash out at the women. "I'm telling you to back off, i don't want to fight". He crouched into a battle position.
"Oh god damn it, i hate fighting people when i go out to drink"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Duilia laughed, "Fight? You think you can actually hurt me. I am General Duilia Matidia, I have fought in more battles then you can dream. I have killed more men then you ever will, and have lost more then you ever have. You shall celebrate no victory here, pup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

"You might have killed more men then i have at this moment Miss, but i'm NOT one to be underestimated." Fionn said with his grin returning to him ever so slightly; he did not want to fight this woman, but he was drunk and wasn't one much for being pushed around.
"I ask you stand down, maybe i'll just leave and go to another bar tonight, because i sure as hell don't want to be cleaning up broken pieces of table."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Duilia raised an eyebrow, and shook her head, "Sorry, but you started this fight when you shot me. Besides, it's not in me to back down."

Neglecting to pick up her weapons, she approached Fionn with a steady pace, clearly intending to beat the crap outta him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Fionn held still getting ready for the fight, realizing the girl wanted nothing to do with weapons he took his hands off of Oberursels handle and stood up, walking forward in a confident way. "You asked for it, you will get it." Fionn said quickening his pace to a full blown charge and pouring aura into his semblence to harden his gloves into a weapon.
He sent a powerful punch at the womans face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking age (Closed)   Drinking age (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking age (Closed)
Page 1 of 1