RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)

Go down 
+3
Sumdumguy
DatteSa
Icrus505
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm

"As much as I can say I'm good at the piano, I'll let the rabbit work his nimble fingers," Mirai said as upon hearing the discussion. "Besides, I'm due for a good show tonight and I will do it being idle and watching others...suffering at the very least."

Mirai placed a hand on Rider's shoulder. "I'm counting on you to put a good show for the team."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Rider smiled and lifted his arm as if flexing and placed his other hand over the bicep to show his confidence. "I will do my best for you milady, just wait and see! I will show you I am good at more then cooking and the best I can be!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Rachael and Blaise secretly eavesdropped on the conversation the rabbit and girl were having, but still looked at eachother as if they were conversing.

"I wonder if he sucks..." Rachael muttered under her breath, eliciting Blaise to flick the canine in the forehead. Rachael yelped, as the impact of the flick hurt much much more than it should have.

"Don't be a dick, Rachael." the fox girl said sternly, folding her arms and looking up at her "little" sister.

"You like joking, don't you? You should have said, "Don't be a bitch"." Rachael said, as she rubbed her forehead. She was trying her best to ignore what Blaise had just done, despite how much it hurt.

"That would have been too easy." the fox replied as she shook her head and watched the rabbit man get ready to perform.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Caster laughed softly, listening to the three, not interrupting since he had no talent with any instruments to mention. His fingers fulled with the tubing in his gloves.

"Do us proud, sir knight." Caster laughed softly, smiling and shaking his head slowly in amusement.

Caster turned to Marlin, smiling and sticking his hands in his jacket pockets. "Yes, that's me. You are Marlin, right, my fellow mage?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Will nodded and walked off to go get ready. "In ten minutes meet over by the stage." Will said as he walked over to the food table laid out with many food, including the best macaroons money could buy."

Marlin pulled Caster aside. "I know your a street performer. Listen our magician just quit on us, think you can fill in." He asked the man with his voice unchanging.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 am

Mirai casually waved casually as Will left and crossed her arms.

"You'd think such an important gala would make sure they had their own pianist," Mirai remarked to her teammates. "And I bet those macaroons aren't even going to equal with those from the Treat Shop despite probably being more expensive."

Mirai was frowning and yawning, obviously displeased.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 am

"Well if you wish milady, I did bring something along just-in-case," Rider offered, reaching into a bag on the side of his chair. He pulled out a smaller white paper bag and offered it to Mirai. "Usagi Manju from a little sweets shop downtown. The bean paste is quiet tasty. Of course it's probably not something milady would be interested in."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:55 am

Mirai's ears perked up to the sound of "sweets" and she sharply turned to Rider, her eyes wide and sparkling as if he had just saved her from an inevitable calamity. She clasped two hands together and pouted.

"Can...can I have some?" she said childishly. "Please, rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 am

Rider smirked and chuckled lightly before handing the bag to Mirai. "It's all yours my princess."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Caster grinned widely, pulling on his jacket and standing straight on the fronts of his feet. "I am not just a street performer! I am Caster the Great of the fantastic Remnant Traveling Circus!"

"I do not think I can fill in. However, I KNOW I can! You have your magician, good sir!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Marlin nodded at the man. "Many thanks. Just be ready." He said as he walked away. He then approached the two girls. "I take it your as bored as I?" He asked in his monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Mirai took the manjus with the same transfixed expression she always had when confronted by sweets. She took one with her gloved hand and ate it thoughtfully, her cheeks immediately glowing pink and a pleased smile on her face.

"So good~" she said. She turned to Rider with bright eyes. "Rider, Rayden, you should eat some, too!"

She had once again been overtaken by her little sweetness trance and she was waving out a manju to their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Rider took the manju between his fingers and smiled warmly. "Your generosity is accepted with gratitude my princess," Rider smiled, biting into the bunny shaped treat and chewing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Blaise looked at the man and smiled, shuffling her cards in her hand for self entertainment. "Ah, yes. Nothing's happening at all right now. I'm sure it will get better though." Blaise said, trying to stay positive. Rachael on the other hand wasn't exactly the happiest person right now.

"Blaise you said this would be fun." she said, glaring daggers at her sister who just ignored her. The fox leaned into Marlin and whispered to him, so Rachael wouldn't hear.

"Just ignore her." she whispered before leaning back and folding her arms behind her back.

"I heard that..." Rachael growled.

"Heard what, sis?" Said Blaise, clearly feigning innocence.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Marlin chuckled. "Don't worry I find this boring as well, but I must attend to represent my family....if you could call them that. The entertainment will be starting soon. We are just waiting for our host." As he spoke a loud sound of trumpets went off. "Speak of the devil." Marlin turned around to see a tall sickly looking man walking down the stairs. The man walked as if he was death, and his look just as dead. His cold eyes penetrated his audience. In his hand was a coin. He rose it to the air, and spoke. "This coin if my first coin......understand this," he said in a cold voice, "business means nothing without profit." He said as he pocketed the coin. The man was Simon Burns, business man with the coldest heart. Said to have sold his own family out to the white fang, for 3 lien. He was a man who would do anything for money, and never give it up. He took a seat, and clasped his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Rachael closed her eyes and felt around inside the man's emotions. It took her less than a second to stop it, but not without cringing as she did so.

"Oh..." she mumbled as she stared at the man who entered the room. "You hate him, then. And his greed... it's overwhelming."

"How do you know, Rachael?" Blaise asked, looking up at her sis.

"My semblance. It lets me feel aura, as well as see and feel a person's emotion. Never have I seen such greed, just him being anywhere near me makes me livid." she said, controlling her tone for the moment as she glared at the man with yellow eyes.

"Oh, I kind of forgot you could do that..." Blaise mumbled, looking over at the macaroon eating girl for a moment before back at Marlin. "So you don't want to be here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Marlin shook his head. "No, this is nothing more then a game to see who has more money. I'm here as a representative and only that." He said coldly as he stared at the man.

Will was behind Mirai watching Burns. "His body is green as emerald. His greed will consume him." He said as he watched the man. Will hated that man, Burns loathed everything but money. Will shook his head as he tapped Riders shoulder. "Time to get ready meet me on stage."

(OOC: DATT GET OVER WHERE WILL IS OVER BY THE STAGE!)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Rider nodded and headed for the back stage.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Io heads over to the stage and waits.
I can premiere my new song here... but the two other female singers aren't here... maybe I can get two other girls.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Will walked up, handed her the spread sheet f the song. "I believe we gave you this already." He said as he got ready. It had the song they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Rider quickly read over the music sheet and nodded. "You can count on me."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Io walks on stage and mumbles.
"Never seen this song in my life."
Io is positioned in front of the microphone. But before she starts singing she tells Will to get two more females who can sing well. She hears the Faunus begun to play the piano and starts to sing.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:50 am

Caster walked behind Mirai, smiling and resting a hand gently on her shoulder. "I apologize for leaving your side, milady. I apparently had matters to attend to." Laughing softly, he tilted his head. "What are you eating?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

"I see..." Rachael muttered under her breath as she turned to the stage to listen to the girl sing. It would be good to forget about the man momentarily, so she just closed her eyes and listened to the calming music.

"Oh I've heard this." said Blaise, who turned to look at the girl up on the stage. "I used to sing this song all the time." she said, smiling at the girl up on the stage. "She hasn't sung this song before, I can tell. It's still good, but it's missing something." she said, putting her hand to her chin in thought. "I don't know what though."

"Didn't you just get done saying you used to sing this song all of the time? Shouldn't you know it inside and out then?" Rachael criticized as she folded her arms and sighed.

"Shut up, I'm listening to the singing." The fox said, to which Rachael responded with an eye roll.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Mirai looked to Caster and raised up the food she was eating, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

"Rider brought them!" Mirai said like a happy child. "Manjus! You have to try one!"

Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Caster laughed softly, extending a hand to Mirai and smiling warmly to her. "Well then please, you must let me try one!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 am

But Mirai didn't bother with giving Caster one in his hand. Instead she hurriedly lifted her slender black gloved fingers and raised a manju to his mouth.

"Hurry and open your mouth!" Mirai said excitedly in a childish manner. "You must know how good they are!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next