RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
njrk97

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 am

“I don’t need to be babied” Kaiden said grumpily, “I’ve had way worse than this” He subtly gestured to his chest not sure whether to tell them at all what he meant. He half tried to swipe Hakui’s hand away but was paying more attention to the teacher to actually stop it completely.  

"Well...since the red bar means that the combatant is close to death, does that mean when it gets to that black part the guy is actually dead or knocked out?"

Kaiden shot a look at the person who answered “Do I look dead to you?” He asked sarcastically as Puniceus tried to walk over. Kaiden took a uninterested glance at him

"H-hey...you as...s banged up...as me?"

“Hardly, I wasn’t shot by electricity” He replied with a hint of light heartedness to it “You do realise that for the sake of both our ego we can’t leave it as a draw right?,”
Kaiden was still sceptical about humans and wouldn’t forget what he had endured but, maybe it would not be so unbearable from a tactical stand point of course, to at least vaguly affiliate with humans. It certainly would look less suspicious consider he didn’t want the general population to know his species; he didn’t want that kind of taunting ever again. His brow furrowed slightly as he remembered everything in his old school. Yeah this would only be a practical alliance nothing more.  

"Any-one know the right answer?"

Kaiden groaned slightly as the class remained silent “Red is when your aura is low, black is when its gone, why do people think my wounds opened up again” He explained as if the entire thing was obvious even to the most stupid person. In truth these people were in beacon so not knowing this information may be classified as stupid.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:47 am

'This Puniceus guy is really tough even though his aura is protecting him from feeling the electricity in his body he is still putting up with his lack of aura better than quite a few people I have met before, he's pretty strong, I would hate to be on his wrong side, i'd be dead'. Hakui reassured himself after feeling stupid for not answering the teachers question 'i'm a medic of course I know that answer, I hope others can figure that out so I don't look like an idiot' but he was too focused on his teammate. “Red is when your aura is low, black is when its gone, why do people think my wounds opened up again” "yeah why do people question my medical ability, of course they haven't opened up, they don't exist anymore I re-materialized human tissue".

Hakui started feeling really bad because there was nothing he could do about Puniceus as he can heal people but he can't give them aura, he has been trying to find a dust formula for that for about one a half years but hasn't had any luck yet.

'after using the dust in my pocket I only have a medium sized jar of each dust left, i'll probably have to go get some more later' Hakui starts writing on a sticky note and accidentally reads it aloud "note to self get more dust".
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Megan sunk into her seat blushing red and mumbling something about being a loser the first five minutes here. "God damnit..." She mumbled sinking back into her chair and hiding behind her desk. "Not the way I wanted to start out."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 pm

“You do realise that for the sake of both our ego we can’t leave it as a draw right?,”

Giving a slight chuckle Puny pulled his hand away from the rejected handshake, "Well, not big on handshakes are you? I don't think having a rematch would be the best thing right now." Starting to feel both the electricity running through him and the aura running out. Turning to face the class, a bit hesitant he straightened up best he could "Hey guys, how come he gets all the tender love and care?" Making the most exagerated movements he could, considering the situation. With a few giggles from the crowd Puny was at least half-pleased with his weak jab at humour. Noticing the one student up the back, seemingly trying to go unnoticed.

Approaching her, Puny had hoped he would go unnoticed as well, or at least no-one would make a fuss about it. "Hey come on, don't let it get to ya'. You'll have other chances. It's not like getting one wrong answer means anything." Puniceus spoke softly, trying as hard as he could to put a soothing tone in his voice.

After hearing this right next to her, Scindo also sunk in her seat. 'What, you feeling self-conscious now or something, kid?' Not answering, Scindo sunk further in her seat. Puniceus was oblivious to her though. 'Well, whatever. Not my problem if you're depressed princess. Just hurry up eat something I'm starvin' Half-pouting, Scindo mouthed "Insensitive."

Last edited by Spoodnick on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 am

"yeah why do people question my medical ability, of course they haven't opened up, they don't exist anymore I re-materialized human tissue".

“Im talking about before then” He said quickly to Hakui before standing up and trying to get stable on his feet again. “And no, im not a hand shaking person and obviously not right now, do you think I can fight with no aura” He tried to create a glyph but it was a strange red hue and the ring were off centred, within a few seconds it shattered into fragments, the pieces embedding into the walls almost instantly before fading away. Kaiden reeled his hand back when this happened.
“That’s what happens when I have no aura, you don’t want to get hit by those. Trust me I know” Kaiden said sternly He walked over to pick up his weapons, flinching slightly as he picked up one of the Tempests with the hand he had used to conjure the glyph. He folded them by his sides as he glanced back at the class then looked out of the doorway, people seemed to be filing out of the classrooms “Sir I think class is over”
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 am

“Sir I think class is over” "yeah, why hasn't the bell gone yet, shouldn't it have rung already". Hakui goes over to help Puniceus "i'm sorry but I can't do anything about your aura level but just relax and you should be alright" Hakui says notably. "Hey Megan and Scindo can you's two please help me take him to his dorm, we don't him to move too much, he needs to relax".

Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Stumbling back down to the front of the class Puniceus laughed slightly, almost falling over once or twice along the way, leaning on some chairs and desks for support. "I"m alright, maybe just one person for me to lean on would be alright." Trying to fix up his composure to look unhurt Puny walked over to the door as the teacher slumped down in his chair again and stated "Class dismissed." Puniceus walked out of the room and instantly leaned against the wall across the hallway. 'Damn him. Not even trying, he made it a draw on purpose didn't he? Bastard.' After slamming his hand on the wall next to him, he started laughing to himself. 'It would seem another test is needed. Good.' Starting to stumble down the hall himself he started to think up a new test for his companion.

Hearing the professors class dismissal, Scindo stood and exited swiftly brushing straight past Puniceus to get to the dorms so she could put on her school uniform before her next class started. "I'm sorry Hakui, you're going to need to help Puniceus yourself, I've got somewhere to be. She shouted back.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 am

Kaiden also vanished as soon as class was dismissed. He was the first to leave infact and had moved quickly even with his entire aura drained. He headed back towards his dorms to get changed and ended up being the first there. The door opened with a small creak as he entered the room throwing the weapons on his bed as he paced slightly at the window. That wasn’t so bad for a first class, but at the same time he revealed his semblance to the whole class which could be dangerous. They now had an advantage over him in combat in that aspects he also wasn’t too happy with a tie but that could be fixed at any time. He pulled down his scarf properly now his arm still aching from the battle.

He wasn’t too keen on doing classes for the rest of the day now that he was exhausted but he would make it through, he had survived worse. Kaiden unclipped the belts on his armour lightening his weight as they fell with a thud on the ground, he stretched to help unstiffen his joints, with that off he would be faster. He walked over to one of his drawers and grabbed one of the uniform shirts and pants, quickly putting the pants on. He then removed his shirt wincing as he looked down at the three large white scars he had spreading diagonally across his chest and stomach, he rubbed the top one as he moved over to grab the uniform shirt that he had placed down on his bed when swapping pants.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:07 am

Trying to be as quick as she could so she could make it to her next class, Scindo started quickly pacing through the halls. Not running, but still keeping a steady pace. When she finally got to the door, she was completely unaware of what lie before her. As she opened the door a massive feeling of dread come over her. Standing before her was Kaiden, completely undressed from the waist up. Scindo's first reaction was to scream out sorry then slam the door shut, her face glowing bright red. 'What was with that boy?'Fides thought after a few moments of silence, catching Scindo's attention. 'What do you mean?' 'Didn't you see? He had massive scars all over him. That combined with the fur he had all up his arm, obviously trying to hide the fact that he's a Faunus.' Scindo's eyes widened as she listened to Fides go on. 'Wait, Fur up his arm? Faunus? Is it him?' She thought. Bracing herself she opened the door again, stepping in and shutting the door immediately. Still blushing she looked up at Kaiden "Are you him? That boy I met, when I was at Signal I mean."

Still slowly shuffling down the halls, Puniceus had started to regain some strength but his body wasn't nearly as strong as Kaiden's meaning he felt the effects of low Aura a lot more than Kaiden. Seeing all of the students walk past him, giving the occasional glance but most of the time they just ignored him. "Damn you...Stuff like this is why I wish you'd all just..." His whisper trailed off as he continued to struggle down the hall. 'Looks like I really am all alone in this world.' He thought, fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 am

Kaiden let out a sigh as his teammate walked in on him getting changed and immediately shut the door embarrassed. ‘Honestly’ Kaiden thought as he remained standing there “I guess she already knows so there’s no point” He exhaled   as he removed his contact lenses, the yellow slit like eyes standing out from his normal cold aqua colour scheme.

He just stood there curious if she would re-enter the room or simply leave it. She did come back in though and asked him a rather odd question

"Are you him? That boy I met, when I was at Signal I mean."

“What?” He asked “Wait…You,” He recalled it rather clearly when he was younger he had met a girl training to be a huntress, in fact that was the main reason that pushed him into being a hunter was because of her. Of course that was before he moved schools and the taunting had begun “Yes, that was me,” He reluctantly admitted “But that was when I was an ignorant child. Now I’m very aware of what your kind is like,” Bitterness seeping in his voice. He pulled on the rest of his uniform and bandaged his arm. Rubbing the scars on his chest under his clothes “So what have…you been up to?” He asked a hint of unfriendliness in his voice “Been…Busy?”
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:46 am

Not wanting to get into a fight with Kaiden, Scindo ignored the rather hateful comment about humanity and muscled on. "Me? What have I been up to? What about you? You're the one with all of the scars and the hateful attitude." Scindo walked over to her bunk and sat down and gestured for Kaiden to come and sit next to her. She was still a little red in the face because of her teammates lack of upper body clothing but she tried to muscle through it. "You should probably put some clothes on before some-one else inevitably comes in. Anyway, what happened? You used to be such an adorable little kid and now you...you've got scars all over."

Seeing all of this made Fides think. 'So, Scindo, you seen this guy before? You like him?' Scindo blushed heavily and stared at the ground, trying to hide it from Kaiden. Scindo tried to shake it off best she could trying as hard as she could to ignore Fides. Trying to shake off anything else Fides was saying Scindo started searching through her stuff, trying to find her school uniform. How she was going to get changed with Kaiden still there was beyond her. She did however get up and chuck her suitcase in front of the door to stop any-one from coming in before continuing to try and find her uniform.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 am

“I used to have a wonderful attitude, then I was moved off into a school with both faunus and humans, there I found out what humans are really like. Where the ones with the monkey ears and tails and yet your people are even more primal” Kaiden fumed as he grabbed the school shirt and put it on

"You should probably put some clothes on before some-one else inevitably comes in. Anyway, what happened? You used to be such an adorable little kid and now you...you've got scars all over."

“Unlike most people I don’t have a nerve based cut off point for aura, I can’t tell how low it is” He explained “There was an alpha beowolf. Most of the class ran away like cowards to get a teacher that was nearby with a different group. Stupidly I tried to protect them so they could get away and…” He trailed off remembering that day. The forest had been painted red with more than just a grimm’s blood “I was in a coma for four weeks, they had to a transfusion to restore the little blood I had left and now all I am left with is scars. The last thing I saw was the blood stained grass and the shadow towering over me” He explained as he wrapped his arm back up.
“I hide it so that the ‘beast’ doesn’t come out and destroy everything close to me” He began heading towards the door moving the suitcase to the side. The door opened with the same small creek as he turned his head slightly back to Scindo “keep this between us for now” He put the contact lenses in his eyes and put the claws back on his hands along with his gauntlet piece “That wasn’t a question” He elaborated as he shut the door behind him and moved off to his next class .
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:32 am

Before Scindo could pipe up to object, Kaiden had left. Shaking off Kaiden's blatant rudeness Scindo went back to continue her search for her school uniform. "Wow first he dumps exposition, then you? Great kid." Scindo stopped for a second to consider what Fides said before deciding to ignore his comment and continue her work. "A-Ha!" Pulling the uniform out of it's oddly neat place in her suitcase she chucked it on her bed. Hoping not to run out of time before her next class started she chucked her suitcase loosely in front of the door. She switched to a fairly careful tone as she slowly undid the bow around her Kimono.

Scindo's kimono lying on the floor around her feet, Scindo started thinking more about what Kaiden had said. 'What did he mean...? Beast...?' Wanting to ask Kaiden more about what he said, she started for the door, hoping she could catch up and she would have, if she didn't immediately trip over the kimono she had taken off. With a loud Thud and a shriek she hit the ground hard, still in her dark purple underwear.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:18 am

Hakui left the class, casually walking down the hallway watching everyone rush buy trying to get to class on time. He started to go back to the dorm so he could grab his stuff. As Hakui was walking back he saw Kaiden walk out of the room and walk off to class "Hey Kaiden".

When Hakui got back to the dorm room he was staring at the floor and didn't see or take notice of Scindo, he just went straight to his bag and started rummaging through it, he couldn't find his medical equipment and started to panic. "Aha" Hakui finally found his stuff, he turned around to leave the room but stopped when he saw Scindo, "Oh, hey Scindo.. I didn't see you there".
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:30 am

Having Hakui walk in on her while she was naked caused Scindo's face to glow a bright red. Too embarrassed to do anything else she simply remained there frozen, hoping for dear life that Hakui didn't notice. As Hakui walked past her to get to the other side of the room Scindo couldn't believe how stupid Hakui was for not noticing her while Fides was struggling to hold back laughter.

"Oh, hey Scindo.. I didn't see you there"

"Eep!" Scindo started thrashing around on the floor trying to cover up, it didn't take long for her to grab her kimono and wrap herself in it. Wrapped up in a neat little ball on the floor she was fighting back tears of embarrassment.
"go away, or if you really have to be in here don't look!"
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:55 pm

"why what's going on, also why are you lying in a ball?" 'when the hell did she get here, and why is she just lying there?'. Hakui went to go help her out "go away, or if you really have to be in here don't look!" but then decided not to. "um, i'm just here to get my medical supplies, I don't have a class next i'm going to help in the nurses office for a bit, so don't worry I will be out of your hair soon".

Hakui went to leave but he forgot he had to change his bed sheets. Hakui took all thebed sheets off and replaced them with oversized labcoats "there much better, hey Scindo don't you have class or something, why aren't you moving?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 am

On the verge of sobbing, Scindo started to get more and more annoyed at Hakui's seemingly stupid questions. With every word out of his mouth Scindo started to get angrier and angrier. 'Why can't he just leave!? Idiot!' 'Easy, princess. Don't want to go hurting one of your teammates now do you?' Fides tried to console Scindo best he could, but with Hakui's skyrocketing obliviousness it was extremely difficult.

"there much better, hey Scindo don't you have class or something, why aren't you moving?"

And that was it, she snapped. Her face still glowing bright red, whether from anger or embarrassment it didn't matter, she was pissed. "You want to see why i'm not moving so badly!? Here, idiot!" Scindo sprung up, standing on her feet in a second, throwing her kimono, revealing her dark purple bra and panties and getting ready for a punch. Balling her fist up, Scindo pulled her arm back and took aim. 'Hold it princess, think about this!' Despite Fides last ditch effort to calm her down, Scindo let her fist fly, aiming to hit Hakui square across the jaw.

Just getting to his room was proving to be a constant struggle, Puniceus was fighting a battle he had already lost. Despite his horrible shape no-one seemed to care, all of them going about their activities as if Puny wasn't even there, suffering right in front of them. He would make them pay, he would make them all pay. There was no going back now, Puniceus had sworn to gather an army and by god, he will. However, before all that he needed to get over the everlasting torture which was walking.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:18 am

Kaiden ended up having to double back rather begrudgingly to the room. He had ended up forgetting a book he recalled he needed for his next class. However because he had only just unpacked it he ended up leaving it in the room on his bed instead of it being in his locker. Time was now ticking down so Kaiden had to hurry back  to grab it before his class began.

"Hey,sorry i go-," He began as he burst into the room, noticing the scene at hand. His natural reflexs kicking in as he assessed the situation and in a instant he twisted his foot and pushed off with a small glyph he created on the floor, getting between Scindo and Hakui within a millisecond. his arm whipped out grabbing onto Scindo fist mid-swing stopping all it momentum "Save it for combat class" He said flatly "Or someone who isn't our medic" As he said this he struck a piercing glance at Hakui "As for you,out now, give a lady some damm privacy" He let go of Scindo's fist and began heading back out of the room waiting for Hakui to follow him.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 am

"You want to see why i'm not moving so badly!? Here, idiot!" Hakui was surprised, nothing more nothing less. 'why is she so angry and upset, she's just in her underwear that's all, I wonder if it's cause she's going to be late to class cause she still hasn't gotten changed'. In a matter of seconds a rage induced psycho chick throws a punch, 'oh shit' Hakui shields his face with his arms. A few seconds had past Hakui was wondering why he didn't feel anything, he opens his eyes to see Kaiden holding Scindo's fist and stopping the punch. "thanks kaiden, that probably would have hurt", "As for you,out now, give a lady some damn privacy". "is everyone just making a huge fuss cause shes in her underwear right now, I mean does it really matter we all wear it" Hakui turns around to get the rest of his stuff before he heads off to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am

Scindo's fist planted firmly in Kaiden's hand, Scindo blushed, even more somehow. Yanking her hand out of Kaiden's grip, Scindo didn't care anymore. Falling to her knee's fighting back tears. 'Oh great, they broke her. Might as well fix this up myself.' Fides thought. All of a sudden Scindo's eyes were covered in a yellow glaze. She stood up and reached for the Kimono and wrapped it around herself. "Both of you, out. Now." Fides returned control of Scindo's body back to her as she stumbled around a little bit, eventually falling back to her knee's.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm

"Honestly i really don't want to deal with this" He said quietly. Along with having to deal with more humans than he ever wanted too he was now late for his second class, exhausted from the first and someone now already knew what he was hiding. The stress on the first day was already getting to him but he needed to try and stay calm. The beast coming out wouldn't be too helpful right now.

"is everyone just making a huge fuss cause shes in her underwear right now, I mean does it really matter we all wear it"

For just a second it escaped,only a trickle but it was enough. Kaiden let out a wolf growl as he twisted around and grabbed Hakui with his bandaged arm. Launching him over shoulder and across the room. He moved like a blur the kick hitting Hakui and launching him through the glass of the window. His own momentum carrying Kaiden through the shattered glass aswell.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Hakui screams after being kicked out his dorm window. Hakui is scared and doesn't know what to do, he starts panicking and trying to think of how he can stop his fall so he doesn't die. Then he remembers that his aura will save and the fall is just really going to hurt. He braces for impact and for pain.

'I don't get it they told me to leave so as I was grabbing my stuff so I could leave they get more pissed than ever and kick be out the bloody window, these people make no sense and i'm going to have to try and deal with them 'till we graduate'.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 am

With Kaiden and Hakui plummeting towards the ground outside their window, Scindo was able to chuck on her uniform. Not wanting to remain in that room she chucked her kimono into her suitcase, which was hidden sloppily behind the door after Hakui threw it open and burst in. Poking her head out the window before rushing off to class she sarcastically yelled at Kaiden and Hakui. "Have a nice landing!"

(YEAH FIRST POST ON THE NEW PAGE!)
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:50 pm

"Have a nice landing!"

'oh right, HOW THE HELL DO I STOP MY SELF?', Hakui frantically starts thinking of how he's going to break his fall, the obvious comes to mind, try and land in a bush or on Kaiden, but Hakui fell first so Kaiden's not an option 'plus Kaiden would probably kill me if I used him to break my fall', Hakui frantically starts searching for a bush but can't see any nearby. Realising he is out of options Hakui throws a mixture of dust scalpels at the ground to blow a whole in it. He then starts throwing the vials of water dust he has in his pockets into the hole to make a pool of water to land in.

Hakui lands safely in the pool of water, 'thank god this plan worked, I would be in serious pain right now if I hadn't thought of that'. Hakui know drenched in water realises that he know need to get changed into some dry clothes, which means going back to that room and probably dealing with her again, the though alone makes Hakui flinch in fear of what she would do. Hakui instead decides to use some fire dust in an attempt to try and dry his clothes, he accidentally ends up burning part of his shirt and pants but luckily his lab coat survives the drying unharmed. Hakui releases a huge sigh of relief that his lab coat is okay.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 am

The wind whipped past Kaiden's face as he began rapidly descending towards the ground. With a large swipe of his hand a glyph appeared below him, stopping him in mid air. Flicking his arm upwards changed the glyph and launched him upwards back towards the window. As he got to the level of the window he made a glyph in the room on the door which pulled him inside.

He rolled onto the carpet to two glyphs disappearing as he grabbed the book he needed and headed out of the room "Your welcome!" He called to Scindo, he let out a groan as he headed in the other direction to his own class.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 am

Watching Kaiden exit the room, Scindo now full clothed, she murmured to herself. "Hard-ass." Throwing her bag and on her bed, Scindo groaned. 'I have a class with Hakui next, don't I?" She walked out the door, slamming it behind her and started rushing to her class, hoping Hakui would at least be not be so oblivious as to hassle her even more. 'Insensitive Jerk.''Not his fault you were lying there naked, hell for all I know you were doing it on purpose.' Trying as hard as she could to resist shouting out loud, Scindo was almost at her limit. Wishing that the day would come to an end.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 am

Hakui, now late to class, sluggishly walked to class after remembering that he actually has a class now and that he goes to the nurses office next period. 'I can't believe I got so excited for going to the nurses office, why do I have to have another class first, especially with 'her'.

Hakui knocks on the door before entering the class looking like a total mess with his not so medium rare clothing, 'oh well at least the lab coat is okay'. Hakui walks over to his desk and slumps into his chair. Hakui can't stop thinking about how boring this class is, he decides to pass the time by stacking his scalpels into a tower like playing cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next