RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
+2
AkaiOtaku
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm

"Sorry Talen." Rowan said, shrugging. "She's a tough little one. You're gonna have to convince her." He said, rubbing Laura's ears, the girl leaning into it but not taking her eyes off the rose, only taking a few cautious glances at Talen before looking back at her prize, humming happily.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:18 am

Rory turns her attention to the shopkeeper and smiles perkily. Her ears twitch as she greets him.

"Oh, hi!" Rory said. "I'm wondering if you can have some big pageant bouquets done hastily without looking the part. I don't even know what pageant bouquets are even supposed to look like, I'm really lost, heh heh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 am

"Hastily?" Rowan asked, raising an eyebrow at Rory, Laura watching the fox faunus carefully from her perch on the counter. "Well that depends on a couple of things. What colors, what flowers, how many...." Rowan counted off, tap his fingers as he listed the options. "We can make em, yeah. Just need specifications." He replied, Laura chiming in. "And money."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am

Rory's ears flattened over her head as she tried to think of what kind of flowers were needed.

"What kind of flowers are hard to say..." Rory said, her red wolf tail twitching behind her anxiously. "I guess around twenty roses each, red, of course...a few accompanying flowers such as some small lilies just to color it up...some stalks of gladiuloses, carnations and french tulips...let's say five bouquets. I'd need them tomorrow evening and come for them thirty minutes before the event, which is at six pm."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:17 am

Listening in as the girl enumerated a variety of well known flowers, Talen stares at the ones in her hand before trying to strike up a conversation. She's probably going to get along with Rowan if she stays here long enough. "How about these?" she says, presenting the flowers she picked up earlier, "They smell quite good and look very pretty. If it's for a pageant then I don't see why these wouldn't be good enough." Looking at Rowan, she sticks out her tongue and gives him a look saying, I know how to suggest flowers too!
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 am

Rory looked at the flowers and not only immediately liked them, but adored the scent too. She looked at the kind girl who had shown her and smiled.

"Those look absolutely perfect!" Rory said. "Um, but what do you call them again? Also, do you they'd mix with roses? It's important there are roses in the bouquet because pageant queens like roses, heh heh..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 am

"That's the White Dragon Jade." Laura spoke up, hopping off the counter. Skirting a wide radius around Talen, keeping her front to the wolverine at all times, she moves to stand behind Rory, wrapping her hands around her waist as she peaked cautiously around to watch Talen. "It is known as a very good tea but some people are allergic causing horrible rashes.... It's also really pretty." She dictated cutely. "You heard her." Rowan said, proud of the little bookworm as he smiled cockily at Talen. "I think they'd look great with roses. It's up to our flower designer though."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 am

Staring at the flower in her hand, Talen places it in her hair as a sort of decorative accessory. Liking how it looked she stares at Laura while holding another flower in hand. Giving a mischeivous smile she walks around Rory, trying not to be too obvious to Laura and pounces on her from behind. Holding her in her arms, along with Rory, Talen struggles to put the flower in Laura's hair. "Oh, come on! It's just one teensy widdle flower." she says, trying to fix it in place.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 am

"Hmm..." Rory said as she tried to imagine it. "I think it'll do perfectly! How much would it cost for bouquets of such to be prepared an hour before an event?"

Last edited by vide1993 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 am

"Talen, you might not-" Rowan started, about to warn the girl before the little wolf faunus reaches up and nibbles on her hand, her tail wagging furiously, a determined look on her face. "-wanna do that.... Anyway, ignore them, Miss." Rowan said, turning back to Rory. Pulling out the scroll, he flips through it a bit before finding the page with the price list of that flower. "Here are the prices." Rowan said, standing the scroll on the desk as he held it down with two fingers. "If you'd like, you could wait for them and we could have the first one ready in 20 minutes."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 am

Rory thought about it for a while and then nodded on seeing the prices.

"I won't need them until tomorrow, but if I can see one bouquet done, that'd be great," Rory smiled perkily.

As she considered this, she looked around the shop, the scent of more flowers filling her nose.

"You sure have quite an arrangement down here," Rory said as she whistled lowly. "And they all look fresh, too. Do you get them from somewhere or do you plant these flowers yourself?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Barely feeling the bite from under her gloves, Talen grins from ear to ear, admiring how determined the little wolf tried to get out of her grasp. "Now now, place nice." she said, carefully sliding the flower right next to Laura's human ear. "Perfect, you look really beautiful now.Why don't you be my little sister?" she said teasingly to Laura while nuzzling her cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 am

"I'm sure our flower arranger'd be happy to give a demo. " Rowan said, smiling as if he were in on a secret. Turning back to a window, he leans into say something but is quickly stopped by the pitter patter of little Faunus feet. Taking a few moments to whisper something in her ear, he gets back to the counter, the lamb Faunus walking out through the door in the counter, nervously avoiding eye contact with the customers. Taking tiny steps, she wordlessly walks over to the flower display, transferring the flowers into a small vase one by one.  " We have a little greenhouse in the back. It's almost perfect except that the kiddos love playing there."

Meanwhile, Laura stops fighting as Talen decorated her, the wolf faunus' letting go of her bite. Pouting, she almost starts to reach up and bite Talen on the nose before she catches her reflection in the glass flower display. For a moment she admires the reflection before looking up at Talen. "This doesn't mean I like you but it looks pretty." She said, a notable cuteness in her voice. "Thank you. Please let go." She said, giving an adorable pout.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 am

Nuzzling her one last time Talen lets go of Laura while patting her on the head. "Run along now." she says as she pats her head. Facing Rory, Talen notices her asking about where the plants come from.  "Despite his looks, Rowan is quite gentle with plants and loves growing them himself, unlike me. Though when it comes to other things...maybe not so much" she says with a giggle at the end.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:07 am

Rory finds herself smiling widely and as she watches the faunus arrange the flowers in the vase. She stoops down a bit and tilts her head.

"Wow, you're pretty good at that," Rory said as she watched. "I'm Rory by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:40 am

Wiggling out of Talen's clutches, Laura takes a few short steps away from the wolverine faunus before running back to the counter hopping up, and taking her seat in front of Rowan's chest, watching her sister work, her heels thumping softly against the counter as she bounced her legs as Rowan watched behind her. Taking a good amount of flowers, she takes the vase in both hands before pressing it to her little stomach, picking it up. "Anna...." She said softly, her face covered by the flowers.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 am

Rory's eyes sparkled at seeing how adorable the little girl was and she stooped down closer next to her.

"It's nice to meet you, Anna!" Rory said cheerily. She let out a small squeal seeing the little girl cover her face with flowers. "You're absolutely adorable! And you seem pretty talented. Say, how did you learn to arrange flowers like that?"

Rory put a hand on Anna's head and tousled her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 am

Suddenly getting a nosebleed Finding Anna irresistible, Talen proceeds to introducing herself as well. "Hi there, Anna!" she said with a large smile on her face. "I'm Talen! Pleasure to meet you." Tail wagging all the while along with the occassional ear twitching, Talen resists the urge to suddenly tackle Anna. Why are they all so cute!!!!! what a contrast compared to Rowan.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am

"Thank yew. It's nice to meet yew tew." Anna replied softly to both of them before continuing her walk, bare feet pitter-pattering on the tiled floor. From behind the counter, the sound of wood scraping the floor can be heard as Rowan looks down. Sighing, he leans down and drags the steps closer to the counter, taking the vase from Anna's hands and setting it down on the counter. A second later, Anna comes into view, the counter level with her waist. Knowing what to do, Laura leans over,opens a drawer and pulls out a large sheet of decorative paper, setting it in front of Anna. "I'm not dun arranging dem yet..." Anna said, rolling up the paper at one end and putting the flowers in one by one, the beginnings of a beautiful boquet already obvious. "Rowan taught her the basics and she kinda learned by herself." Laura commented, idly watching her sister work.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 am

Rory grinned.

"My gosh, aren't you two just adorable?" she said as she looked down on both of them. "It makes coming here all the more wonderful."

She turned back to Rowan, her hands on her hips.

"You've got an adorable set of kids here," Rory said. "I never had siblings, but I could just scoop them up and make them my own!"

She laughed perkily as she waited for the bouquet to finish so she could make her final decisions on them and then proceed to her other party organization shopping errands.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am

Leaning on the desk while watching Anna arrange the flowers, Talen wags her tail as she asks, "So, how long have you been working here, Anna? I don't visit too often because of my....uhm....allergies."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:15 am

"They're an amazing bunch." Rowan said proudly, rubbing Laura's ears, making her tail wag happily.  "They're not my siblings though. Technically at least." "Rowan kinda adopted us. He's our unofficial big bro." Laura chimed in, giggling lightly at the ear rub. "I guess you could call it that, yeah." Meanwhile, Anna was busy still trying to place the third flower in the bouquet, setting it down for a second before picking it back up and moving it a centimeter or two to the right or left, never satisfied with how it looked. "I have lived here since I was three." She said, not taking her eyes off her work.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 am

"Oh, they're so cuuute~!" Rory squealed.

Around the same time, the door to the shop opened showing a girl reading a book. She was about two inches taller than Rory with dark purple hair tied back with a red ribbon. Her glasses tilted as she walked in and she looked a bit surprised to see Rory.

"Lise!" Rory beamed as she glomped her cousin.

Liseran smiled and hugged back.

"Hi, Rory! What are you doing here?" she said sweetly as she tousled the girl's hair.

"Buying flowers for a pageant, what a chore!" Rory said as she stretched. "You?"

"Grandmere's birthday is coming up," Liseran said. "I thought I'd get her some flowers. I wanted some from the garden, but since the wreck, they haven't grown back..."

Liseran turned her attention to Rowan and she bowed her head, slightly nervous. Despite all this time interacting with people, new people unnerved her.

"G-good day, sir!" Liseran squeaked as she held her book up to her face as if to cover it. "Would you happen to have Lilies of the Valley and orchids?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 am

"Morning." Rowan replied, unable to resist a small smile at what Liseran was doing. "Lilly of the Valley and orchids? Hmm... We probably have some on display right here. If not, I could get Rocket to take a few from the garden." He said, thinking if they actually had them in stock. A few moments of awkward silence pass, Rowan waiting for a reply before Laura leans over slightly and puts a dainty little finger on the spine of Liseran's book and pulling it down to reveal her face.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 am

Lisearn squeaked upon seeing the little face and jumped backward, nervous. Rory giggled.

"Coz, what are you so jumpy about?"

"N-nothing...!" Liseran yelped. She looked up and saw Laura at the counter, her nervousness eased a bit because she could handle children better. She moved a bit closer to the girl. "O-oh, hello there."

She then stood straight again to look at Rowan, pressing her glasses closer to the bridge of her nose.

"W-well, sir, a-anyways," Liseran said. "I'd like a bouquet of red orchids stemming out and several Lilies of the Valley in the middle. It's for a gift."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 am

Quietly watching Anna do her work, Talen doesn't notice the next customer walk in. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Talen asks Rowan. "I'm getting bored and I need something to do." Suddenly noticing Liseran as she turns around Talen says, "Oh, hi there."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 am

Laura leans forward even more, pressing her hands into her knees as her face hovered a few inches from Liseran's. Staring at her with wide eyes. "Talen, you could water bring out the flowers that Miss here needs." Rowan said, gesturing to Liseran with an open hand. "I'm sure I could whip a bouquet up if you're not willing to wait for Anna here to be finished with your friend's bouquet." He said, looking down at the lamb diligently place flowers in the pile. "Hey." Laura chimed, only an inch or so from Liseran's face. "You have pretty hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next