RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
+2
AkaiOtaku
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

"A bit." Talen said, with a yawn she stretches her arms and continues to lean by the counter. Her ears picking up a hint of the conversation in the other room she decides to shrug it off. It's nothing the big guy can't handle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 am

Laura leans up on tiptoe to nuzzle Liseran's palm, smiling contentedly up at her. "If it's a happy memory that's happy enough to get you to smile, I think that's important." She said, matter-of-factly as let Liseran ruffle her hair. "We should probably get back inside though, I think Rowan's waiting for us."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rowan raises an eyebrow, his brow furrowing in slight annoyance. "I'm sure you said barter. Whatever." He said passively, calming himself down. "For one, you read wrong." He said, tapping at the scroll's screen. "Rosafrosts are 20 Lien. Also, if you've been buying them for that cheap, they weren't real rosafrosts. Do you know why they're called rosafrosts? You gotta keep them cold. Frigid cold just to get them to bloom. That takes money."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Anna stops her work and stares at Talen for a few seconds, blinking inquisitively. "Rowan said I should be nice." With that she walks out of the kitchen, the sound of her soft footsteps going up the stairs. A few minutes later, she walks back into the kitchen, a large pillow in her hands as she gave it to Talen, pushing it into her chest with her arms completely stretched towards the wolverine Faunus.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:40 pm

"You shouldn't have, but thank you anyway." Talen said, accepting the pillow from the little faunus girl. Putting the pillow down she gingerly places her head on it and finds it oddly comfortable. "Rowan's raising you kids just fine. I'm happy knowing that he also has this kind side to him. Most people judge him on his looks which is kind of sad. They'd be surprised to know that he has such adorable kids around him all the time."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:18 am

"Fine. 20 Lien. Just get me my flowers already." Jett looked around to see where Liseran went, spotting her shadow on the window. "And do not forget the flower box," he says to Rowan as he pulls out the cash with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:42 am

"O-oh," Liseran said hesitantly. "We-well, I was going to leave for a while after staying here. I'm going to come back in a few minutes, okay?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:19 pm

"Rowan is a nice person. He bops us if we don't behave but he usually lets stuff slide if we didn't mean it or it wasn't too bad" Anna said, reaching up to pat the side of Talen's lying down head before she went back to arranging the flowers, tail wagging a little bit more behind her.
"Yeah yeah, you'll get them." Rowan said, slightly annoyed at Jett's attitude at this point, a vein sticking out of his forehead as he called into the other room. "Rocket!" "I know! Getting them in the box already!" Yelled a voice from the room, a raccoon faunus coming out with a square blue box, a yellow ribbon tied around it and keeping it closed. "The box'll help keep them cool so they don't wither but it won't help them forever." He said, putting the box on the counter.
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Liseran looked at Laura, too adorable to actually resist.

"Err...well," she said as she glanced back and forth at the shop. Finally she sighed and pet Laura's head affectionately. "I guess I can go back in for a little while."

With that, she took Laura's hand and moved back towards it, hoping that the stranger who had tried to hijack Cheshire's bike would ignore her and not cause conflict.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 am

"I know how to handle flowers," scowled Jett as he opened the small box to check the contents. Six flowers, all chilled out, lay inside. He closed the box. "Here is your 20. Toss the receipt, I have no need for it," he says. Quickly putting the box away, he walks two steps out the door, and then begins to tie his bandanna into a mask. Checking his peripheral view to get a good look at Liseran's location, he draws his swords and combines them into their board mode. The girl was about finished with her conversation. Dropping Xoay Gió to the ground, letting it automatically stop and hover six inches off the ground. Before he steps on, Jett takes out a small red inhaler and shakes it, mixing its contents. The designer drug he picked up from the streets of Vale were nothing like the Soma he was used to from Đại Atlas, but it was enough to get him high. Leaning back and closing his eyes, he lets in the chemicals as he inhales deeply. He stands there for a minute, feeling the lengthy rush from the mix. Slowly, the vapor is exhaled, and Jett opens his eyes again. It's time to do what he couldn't resist doing.

Stepping onto the Xoay Gió and angling it at the now-walking Liseran, Jett adjusts his hat a bit, securing it so it wouldn't fly off as he rides. "I always hated the faunus..." he mutters as he stares directly at the girl with the skirt, "But you have to admit some of them have good parts." Twisting his feet, Jett accelerates at the poor girl, and reaching out with his left hand, his only hand that could still feel anything, reached under her skirt and gave a small squeeze on her buttock before ramping up onto the roof and zipping away at top speed, laughing as he did so.

: | [OoC] Proof of Permission [OoC] | :
[[Also, when does this thread take place on the timeline? Can it be the Wednesday of Week 17?]]
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:10 am

Liseran had been in so much thought that she hadn't noticed Jett passing by her even if he was the exact thing she had been worried about. What snapped her out of her senses was the shock of someone grabbing at her and the blurry image of Jett passed by her as she had yelped.

She whirled around letting go of Laura's hand and took out Weeping Cerinthe, her glasses glaring in the light.

"Cover your ears, Laura," she instructed as she cast a lightning rod shape with her weapon. Though Jett was getting pretty far, her attack could still reach him. "BASTARD!" she screamed as she sent a large current of lightning trailing after him after another.

After sending out three after him one left, one right, and one directed right at his board, she turned back to Laura and breathed out indignantly.

"Let's go back inside, dear," she said. "It's dangerous out here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:16 am

Jacob had abandoned the que in order to examine to commotion outside, his sensitive wolf ears had picked up Jett's little comment and he'd figured out more or less what had happened shortly after. He bared his fangs and snarled in Jett's direction
"You ok?" he asked Liseran.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 am

Liseran whirled towards Jacobs direction, her face still white with fury, but she controlled herself and breathed out as calm as she could.

"I'm f-fine," she said. "A little shocked. Very furious. But fine...err, thank you for your concern."

She shifted her eyes awkwardly to the right, still not used to really talking to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 am

Jacob nodded, a little skeptical about the woman being 'fine'. He'd had it to the back teeth with these faunas haters and their damn attitudes, it was one hell of a step down from the respect faunas had in the north
"If he turns up again I'll take his head off" Jacob grunted, his wolf ears twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:33 am

Liseran pushed her glasses closer to her eyes with her fingers.

"I'd actually like to do the same," Liseran admitted, though her voice was quiet. "I'm not a faunus, though he seems to think I am. Probably because I defended my boyfriend a while back. That person...he tried to hijack his motorcycle. I have more than one reason to be mad at him."

She lifted her head and breathed out. "But I'd rather not waste my time on a scumbag like him."

Liseran gulped and slowly let out her hand. "I'm Liseran Dormirse, though most people call me Lise. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:38 am

"Jacob Reaver, of Clan Reaver" and seized her hand in a rough shake "nice to meet you." He made an attempt at a polite smile, but it turned out more like a muted snarl, much to his embarrassment. "Any friend of a Faunas..." he added.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:45 am

"Mister Reaver, then," Liseran smiled sheepishly. She scratched her head a bit. "Well, sorry if I caused a commotion or anything...I just came back to check on my floral orders. Buying flowers for an occassion?"

She turned to Laura and pet her head. "Sorry about that, too, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:51 am

Jacob thrust his hands into his pockets and turned slightly red
"Nothing in particular, just buying flowers for someone" he explained his ears flattening against his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 am

Talens' ears perked up upon hearing a shout from outside followed by the crack of lightning. Lifting her head up she stretches a bit only to see the sun still high in the sky.

Odd.

"Anna, stay here. I'll just check what's happening outside." Said Talen, patting Anna's head as she left the room. Heading outside she notices the girl earlier speaking with the wolf boy and decides to ask about the commotion. "What happened over here?" Talen said, ears perked up ready to receive answers.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 am

Liseran let off a small giggle.

"Aha, I see," she said as she shook her head. "That's awful nice of you. I'm getting flowers for my grandmere. What kinds are you getting? Special someones need flowers with special meaning."

She said the last part rather teasingly. When Liseran saw Talen, she jolted a bit, but shook her head hesitantly.

"Err...nothing, really," she said, too embarrassed to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:59 am

Jacob turned sharply
"Just some guy making an arse of himself" the wolf explained "I came out to see what had happened." The boy withdrew his hands from his pockets, folding them across his chest, his ears mirroring those of Talen.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 am

Smiling at the two of them, Talen says, "Well, at least he gone now. Rowan would've gotten a fit if something happened near his flowers." Approaching Jacob Talen inspects him a bit, somewhat wondering at first what kind of faunus he was before realizing that he was a wolf but continues to stare at him for a while.Well I guess my kind is quite rare anyhow Grinning a bit upon figuring out his reason for being here she says, "You got a special someone, I guess?"

Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 am

"Yeah" jacob nodded slightly before averting his gaze sheepishly. He lifted his gaze again "still getting used to the people down here" he said, changing the subject "people treat Faunas really different around here, not like in the North."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:19 am

Liseran shied away a bit, not really familiar about faunas treatment since she had spent her entire life in a cloister. She honestly didn't see the big deal about faunus differences and the man she loved was one after all. Turning to Jacob, she asked, "How so?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:21 am

"OOOOOH! You're from the north too!!!!"  Talen said. Upon realizing how embarrassing she must have seemed she clears her throat then says,"Pardonnez-moi. Just got a little excited there. I also come from the north, really cold place but I loved it. " Fixing her self a bit she then says, "Oui, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 am

"I grew up on the ice fields, mostly among wild Faunas, not many humans, we tended to steer clear. But on the few occasions we engaged with them for trading, they were always respectful. More than I can say for the humans around here" Jacob inwardly cringed as to how snobbish he sounded.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:09 am

At the order to cover her ears, Laura clapped them onto her human ones though her faunus ears caught Liseran's cursing loud and clear. As they entered, Laura stood idly at to the side before she sat on the counter, recounting what happened to Rowan. The lion faunus simply nodded silently, loosening his grip on his machete under the counter. "Well you won't find any prejudice here." Rowan said to Jacob, twitching his lion ears as he turned to Liseran. "Humans too." Meanwhile, a soft "Okay... take care...." would come from the kitchen, Anna only just noticing that Talen had left as Rocket worked on procuring Jacob's flowers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am

Jacob walked over to the counter
"I wouldn't have thought so in here" he said "you seem to have your fair share of Faunas customers." Jacob's senses immediately came under heavy bombardment again as the smells from the flowers all struck him, seemingly at once.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:09 am

Liseran nodded at Rowan's remark. "I'm glad of that," Liseran said. "I have a rather great respect for faunas myself. My fiance is one after all... so is my cousin and aunt...err, anyways, sir, may I know how my cousin's flower orders are coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next