RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 am

"I don't want to hurt you or do something bad... You'd end up yelling at me again..." Aphelion whimpered, leaning over to her and undoing her handcuffs, "I'm not good with it... I have stamina, sure, but I'm not good at having that kind of fun with you... I-I don't want to say bad things to you or take control of you... You always seemed like the one who was more extreme between us, I had to rely on you doing what you found good, not me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 pm

"I'll yell at you if you don't. I'll yell at you for breathing. Yelling is my thing." Getting and sitting on him, afterwards she plants a kiss on his forehead, "If you don't take control of me, then I'd have to find someone who would. Dummy, same going for those who would say that about me. So please, if just for tonight and your video..." With that, she shifts upwards on him, "I want you to release all restraints you can tonight..."

[Half Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Aphelion coughed before looking up at her and breathing heavily, "That was... unexpected... but enjoyably kinky..." he claimed before sighing and looking off to the side. Reluctantly, he pushed Aoife off and made her face the camera while on all fours. With a sorrowful expression, he picked up her gift from earlier and turned it inwards, wrapping it around her head and silencing her. Cuffing up her wrists once more, he made sure she can't shift from her position.

Slowly, he leaned on her back, closing his eyes, "There are three reasons why I don't want to do what I'm about to. One is that it'll hurt you. Second is that if you hurt me, I will stop. Third is that I won't remember it. So savor it please." he sighed before positioning himself over her, his hands on her forearms.

Aphelion closed his eyes, letting a single tear drop as he imagined how much Aoife will hate him afterwards. Then he activated his aura. Subsequently passing out, the powerful ability covered his body, forming a shape of a tiger around him. His aura claws dug into Aoife's skin slightly, only barely drawing blood. His legs bent as his feet claws dug into Aoife's bed mattress and his aura tail now flicked up in the air. Aphelion was aware that the aura around him now vibrated and gave his limbs greater power for speed. He was aware that this form could keep up with a train. But he was out, and so his unconscious body pushed against the bed, taking off with pleasing Aoife.

[Aura powered high speed fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Aoife didn't move after it, her entire lower half sore and stinging. Sure, she had stopped him before he would of, having engulfed him in flames a good half hour in. Though now he had passed out and her way of getting out of the cuffs was gone with it. So she just decided to close her eyes and sleep with him, unable to really do anything else, even so much as speak.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:10 pm

*time skip a few hours*

Aphelion's eyes slowly fluttered open as his mind has restarted after their previous activities. He glanced around the room lazily, then to the laptop, then to Aoife - chained up to the bed, laying there, sleeping. An expression of major concern and worry swept over his face as he raised his hands to uncuff her and shake her shoulder in an attempt to wake her up, "Hey... Hey Aoife, are you okay? I... Uh, did I mess up again!? Aoife!" he cried out, shaking her vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:46 am

Waking up rather slowly, she removes the last of the objects applied to her before she slept before looking at him, "... Shake me again. I'll hit you.." Groaning as she closes her eyes again, she speaks in a day-dream voice, "I.. I would say you can keep going along with what you were doing... But I would probably hurt even more... So please don't..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:00 am

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry..." Aphelion sighed and hugged Aoife gently, leaning his forehead against the back of her head, "I'll steer clear of your lower regions. I didn't think I'd hurt you so much..." he whispered, starting to nuzzle her slowly, glancing at her arms with a frown, "****, did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Not opening her eyes to look at the cauterised wounds on her arms, she nods slightly before speaking, "Yeah... Silly... I thought I was in a tumble dryer at points... " Blushing slightly as the images flash across her mind, she points at the laptop, her finger missing it by a significant distance, "Can see if you like, I mean... Yeah, you can see what you did on that after I save it..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Aphelion frowned and snuggled up to her, "That's why I said I didn't want to do it, silly. I didn't want you hurting... and I don't want to watch you suffer on a video. Neither there, nor anywhere. If it turns you on you can keep that for yourself, I don't need it." his frown slowly turned into a smile as he giggled quietly, "Unless, maybe you wanna tell me how much you liked it? Also, now you owe me, so next time you're the one ****ing me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:16 pm

"I..." Blushing slightly, she opens her eyes to look at him, "I never said I suffered..." Seeing him smile though, she slapped his side lightly, activating tsundere.exe "And I owe you nothing, dummy. It is your job as the male to do me, so stop shirking your natural duty, idiot. Sheesh, you are literally the worst man in the history of mankind."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:20 pm

His smile turning into a half-frown, Aphelion pinched Aoife's cheek and tugged on it, "Is that so~ Well then, if it's my duty, I guess I will do it again, just don't cry about it later." he teased, moving his hand down to her butt, "Besides, saying that it's my job as a male is very sexist, y'know? All I'm asking is that you do me sometimes because I like it and you enjoy yelling at me anyway, so why not dominate a bit?" giggling, he started spreading her legs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:53 am

"Are you calling sexist now?" Despite that, she showed a pained expression as her legs were moved, "I-I never said to do it again! It's sore.." With that, she closed up again, her blush intensifying as she pulls him into a hug, resting his head on her chest as she speaks, "C-Can we just... Lay here? Doesn't always have to be just sex when we are on a bed, silly..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 am

"Says the girl who threatened to do it with someone else if I didn't go rough on her, and now complains about sore." Aphelion sighed but started slowly nuzzling her chest, purring slightly like a cat in a playful way, "Then, what do we do? Just laying here will be boring. Unless you want to talk about stuff, or do something fun on your laptop." he added, turning her to lay on him and bringing his hands gently to her legs, stating to slowly, lightly massage them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

"Talking's nice..." Yawning, she nibbles at his chest, though not enough to break skin, "If you want to use the laptop, tell me first..." Not moving to stop his hands, she snuggles up to him, making sure not to put as little pressure on her lower body as possible, "Also.. **** you I do what I want..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 am

"**** me is what I want too you silly kitty." Aphelion giggled and started rubbing the top of her head affectionately, "Well, I guess that's just how our relationship is... You do what you want, I worry and comply." he sighed, kissing her, "What do you want to talk about, then?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 am

Rolling her eyes, she pokes her tongue out at him, "I don't mind, though I do do what you want... Sometimes..." Trying to actually think of a time she has, she quickly decides to change the subject again, "So! How are your grades and that? I mean, are you doing good? I'd assume you are, as you are smarter than you think you are."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 am

"Eh... They're not the best. And I'm really not that smart. I've done a lot of stupid things before, and I probably will do a lot in the future." Aphelion sighed and started massaging her legs more towards the insides of her thighs, "You're probably smarter than me, even if it seems like you just shoot fire everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:18 am

"It seems? I do shoot fire everywhere, dummy. It's my main battle tactic, that and hit stuff with my sword." Giggling despite her face periodically flashing hints of pain before subsiding, "Hmm... The stupid thing is probably getting engaged, isn't it? Heh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 am

Looking slightly concerned, Aphelion lightly removed his hands from her thighs and moved them to rub her stomach, "Yeah, probably is. I guess it's good that I specialize in dealing with stupid situations, isn't it?" he giggled afterwards, moving his hands higher up to rub her chest, "I already failed in being faithful to you, but... no other girl would I decide to take such commitment with. Even if I could."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:06 pm

"Idiot. Don't act as if you are the only one who hasn't been unfaithful. We are both guilty of that." Placing her hands on his, she nuzzles him, kissing his neck before biting the same spot, "Let's get off that topic, your turn to choose one."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm

"Okay, umm..." Aphelion thought for a moment before leaning onto her, tone changing slightly, "I-If we did have a child... what would you call it? Depending on its gender..." he whispered the question, hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 pm

"U-Uhh... W-Well..." Blushing, she bites onto his collarbone this time, taking a few seconds before she says in possibly her quietest voice ever, "I-If it was a girl, I'd want to call it Nixxy..." Coughing heavily, as if to mask it, she then speaks in her usual voice, "And if it was a boy, well...I have nothing, I mean. I could name it something traditional, like Lugh or Fionn... Stuff like that? Though I'd leave the boy names up to you.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:57 pm

"Hmm... Okay then." Aphelion shrugged, trying to make sure she didn't think he ridiculed her for the name before hugging her even closer, "Right, s-so... Can you tell me... How was I? In bed I mean... I don't want to see you in pain b-but if you just tell me I should be okay, so..." he visibly shrunk and curled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 pm

"I-It... It was something else.." Giggling slightly, she kisses him on the cheek before returning to nibbling on his collar between words, "It was fun? I mean, other than the fact I am not going to be standing up for a while. Didn't have to be that rough. I was meaning like, spanking or something. Not use your tiger abilities..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

"Oh, right..." Aphelion sighed and pushed himself slightly away from her, "Sorry, it's just... I don't know... You should tell me what you're into... Next time I'll just spank you then. You need to be clearer with what you enjoy!" he frowned and turned away from her, "Geez, this is why I kept saying we shouldn't. Good thing your room couldn't fit the panda though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

"P-Panda!?" Looking at him in a mix of shock and curiosity, she grabs his side, "Y-You can do that with the Panda? I'm strangely curious... But I also know that I'd prefer to not be broke in half. So I'm going to have to say no to that experience."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 am

"Hehe. Don't worry, Pandas have pretty small ones... Though with a proportion of 6 metres... I'd say it wouldn't break you, but it'd probably be bigger than me..." Aphelion said, sighing slightly at the end before kissing her, "Don't worry, next time I'll just spank you... Or whatever, I really don't know what you'll enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next