RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

[Week 11, Saturday]

When Aphelion slowly came to be, he first saw an unfamiliar ceiling above him. Sitting on a chair, tilted at some 27 degrees to the ground and leaning against Aoife's bed, he blinked twice to clear away the confusion. Only then the other senses stared tuning in - the bitter taste of cloth in his mouth combined with ropes tightly securing his hands behind the back of the chair and his legs to the chair instead. His first instinct was to immediately break free, but the burning pain of the ropes rubbing against his legs when he shifted was more than enough to bring him to full thought - surely if he was in this position someone was watching, and breaking out at the moment using the Ascensions would probably get him immediately shot down. So he took the most logical course - he waited for his captor to show up, deciding to close his eyes and ignore his surroundings. The earplugs, which he only realised were there after closing his eyes, definitely helped.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Sleeping calmly for the first time since they had broken up, Aoife lets out a loud yawn. Raising in her underwear, the pair of pink socks are the only things else she had worn to sleep. Putting on the equally pink nightdress to her side, she turns to Aphelion, taking a few moments to register her handiwork. Frowning despite the odd sense of pleasure at seeing him in pain and in her complete control, she shakes the thoughts to the back of her head. She had decided her course of action. She wasn't going to kill him despite the ease... Yet. Moving silently, she goes to sit on his lap and put the chair on all fours, knowing full well his hands were stuck behind the chair and unable to touch her, she pulls out his earplugs and gag, "Up yet? I mean, you should be. Either that or I accidentally killed you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Aphelion's eyes were already halfway open when he was somewhat eased in his bindings. Registering the voice, however, he quickly closed them once more and tilted his head away from her. Oh gods, what does she want now... More teasing!? Just when I thought she'd never be with me again, I'm stuck all tied up with her and... why me, WHY ME!? Aphelion's Brain Burst into activity, already imagining what she'd do - ridicule him, tease him, pull him over the edge of sanity which he was so dangerously close to. He didn't reply to her, but his chest started visibly raising up and down due to his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Slouching heavily as Aphelion ignores her, she gets off him, "... I see the rumors were true then.." Something inside her snapped, she loses her at least strained voice, going to a more robotic voice, "So. How long after we had that trip did you first screw another person? I assume I meant that little to you? " Moving to get the room divider, she puts it imbetween the restrained Aphelion and the wardrobe, starting to get changed as a large amount of Fire damage is visible on the wall the divider had covered. Most of it looking recent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

"I don't know. I can hardly place what happened in these weeks in a proper timeline." Aphelion said, eyes still solemnly closed as he bent his head to droop down and face his own chest... mostly in shame. "Assume what you want. Not like you'd listen to my explanations anyway." he added in a mixture of frustration and defeat, shifting his hands to start rubbing the ropes against the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:29 pm

"Really? If I wasn't going to listen to you, would I have removed your gag? Speak." Changing into something what would not look out of place in a formal ball, it was the colour of blood red, with slight hints of black as undertones. "You can speak freely. I have already gotten rid of most of my anger on you. That said, if it wasn't for my parents, there is a good chance you would be dead right now. Thus, I shall allow you a respite. If you need food or drink , say now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:36 pm

"No... I don't." Aphelion sighed and loosened his arms once more, stopping his 'escape', and completely relaxing his muscles, flopping onto the chair, his eyes began to water slightly which caused him to tighten his eyelids, "I... felt like... I was missing something..." he spewed out, instinctively trying to bring his hands to clear away his stealthily forming tears but being unable to, "And yet, no matter what ended up happening, I didn't feel like myself..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:41 pm

"And? Didn't is past tense, what changed then?" Turning to her scroll, she sent a simple message to Milly, requesting a breakfast to be made for herself. "Hurry up. While I say you can speak freely, I'd rather not have this last longer than it must."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:14 am

"I don't know, okay? Sometimes it just feels like I'm not myself... Like, one moment I think and feel differently from the one before it... It's pretty hard to believe, I know, but it's the truth. Right now I think I feel 'normal'" he sighed in defeat and turned his face to wipe the tears on his shoulder, "How long are you going to keep me like this? Or maybe even, what day is it?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:52 am

"I dunno, I kinda like it when you are this way." Watching him turn, she guesses the reasoning and walks over, her thought compounded by the new wetness on his shoulder, "And your guess at the date is as good as mine. I haven't left this room other than to get you in three days. That said, there is a bathroom directly connected to this." After that, she uses a part of her dress to wipe his eyes, making sure not to inadvertantly hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:17 am

"...Why?" Aphelion asked before she started wiping his eyes, addressing both why she hasn't left the room and why she 'got' him. His eyes relaxed slightly at her unusual show of compassion but he still kept them shut.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:06 am

"Why do you think? I only dumped you because I thought it the best thing to do! I still lov- ... Loved you, I haven't been able to sleep since we broke up. Even then it is never any good. Hell, if it wasn't for Arthur covering for me, I may of been expelled for missing so many lessons..." Sighing as she places her head on his chest, she moves away the shirt he was wearing to listen to his heartbeat, "...Now I feel like I am being creepy. Urgh, sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 am

"I've done that plenty of times to you too..." Aphelion sighed in resignation, "That time when we went camping, I... I dumped you too, also because I thought it'd be fair that you'd be given freedom to try someone else." he shifted his body slightly, "You know... If you need what I think you do... gag me and help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 am

Shaking her head, "I don't want to force you. I mean... After the incident with Melissa... I comforted her using a method what should be kept between those in a relationship... That's why I dumped you. I thought that when you found out, you would dump me and I had already planned to propose, so when Indigo found out, it was all over in my mind..." Gulping, she leans into him, starting to undo his bonds, "I know I am a terrible girlfriend, and you have developed the apparent urge to have sex with every girl in Beacon... But... Want to try again..? I-I mean, i-if you do. T-Then I have no problems with it, really. B-But after we must set things straight! .. Though if you don't , you are free to leave. Hell you can even tell the police I kidnapped you if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:38 am

"No..." Aphelion shook his head, tears forming again, "You're wrong... I had an urge to feel what I've felt when I was with you... and I never did." he sniffed slightly, "I admit... I enjoyed the sex, and I befriended many likable girls, but..." he sighed, shaking slightly, "Not all was like this. Fayza beat me in a fight when I tried to get her to apologize and ended up ****ing me... others were in the heat of the moment... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... It was wrong of me to enjoy all them, I'm so sorry... I thought I'd never get the chance..." he started crying, tears dripping down onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 am

Visibly twitching at the mention of Fayza, regardless she still wiped away his tears once more. Afterwards undoing the last of his bonds, she says gently, "Very well. There are two things now before we do get back together. Number one? You know you wanted me to 'help yourself' , the tables have turned and you can do that to me. That being, tying me up or whatever. I am trusting you enough that you didn't get any diseases while you went on a sex spree and I stayed in my room?" Sending a quick message to postpone her previously requested food, she gently lifts him out of the seat and takes his place, "Second? You are restricted to having one other sex buddy who is not me. It can be changed once a month and you must tell me their name, but it cannot be the bitch. If I find out that you had sex with more than me or the other person. Then I will remove your most prized possessions. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:19 am

Sniffling up the last of his tears, Aphelion smiled weakly and opened his still glossy eyes. He barely made out her image through then, though now he could wipe them. "You've changed..." he said as he took off his clothes and piled them up on the ground, moving then to slowly take off hers until she was nude. He bent down over her and hugged her briefly before picking her up. He reached for the gag and the ropes, quickly getting to work. First the mouth, tight, with the gag on the verge of restricting breathing. Then the hands - not too hard considering they happened to be bound in cuffs. Tightening those to the maximum without running the risk of restricted blood flow, he was finally read. He flung his arms above her and sat down, leaving her sitting on the edge of his knees, smiling through the cloth between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:52 am

Blushing heavily, she tries to speak before realizing it is a wasted effort. At that, she nods slightly, her eyes closing and letting him do all the rest of the work. Afterwards, she kisses him on the neck and THUS.

[First fade of Aoifelion 3.0]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 am

Aphelion hopped with his hips to move the chair back against the bed and, as much as he could, he lifted Aoife and heaved both of them onto her bed after the act. Through his bound hands he hugged her close and stroke her back, mumbling something incoherently through his gag and nuzzling her, crying into her once again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 am

Moving to remove the gag, she places Aphelion's face to the side of her neck, "What's wrong? you are being more emotional than usual. I mean, I don't see you since the trip and now as soon as you are in my presence, you break down? Never had that effect on people before... Most seem to just try and kill me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 am

"What do you think... I thought I'd never be with you again... I thought I'd never see you and I'd have to force myself to act carefree and happy in front of others... I thought the closest I'd ever get to this feeling would be just screwing any odd woman, but... here I am..." he breathed heavily, "I hate you. I hate you for thinking I'd be mad at you for comforting Melissa... I'd be depressed and sad, but not angry... I could never be truly angry at you..."

He took a long, deep breath, and sighed, "I want it to be like this. I don't want to make you have sex with me... I want you to tie me up, hurt me, **** me however you like. I want you to physically torture me, but please... don't say cruel things to me. I'm here to please you, just being able to do that makes me happy..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:43 am

Frowning, "F-Fine, you have your sex b-buddies? M-Mine is Mel... And since when was you into that?" Moving her head into Aphelion's neck, she starts kissing it, periodically sucking on his skin to create hickies.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 am

"Well... I guess it can't be helped, can it. Melissa is better than anyone else I suppose... She's a nice girl. I hope she's fun to you." he sighed again before giggling, "That tickles... Heh... and I don't know. I blame you, you burnt me so much I started enjoying pain as much as I enjoyed you." he kissed her on the top of her head and tightened his hug on her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:41 am

Giggling, she tightens her own side of the hug despite her back clicking, "Are you saying you are a masochist now? Pervert. Though... I can deal with you, you are my sleeping charm." Turning around to be spooned by Aphelion, she starts to unbind Aph's hands, "I like you. More than anyone else... W-Will..." Blushing horribly as she turns back , she looks deep into the other's eyes, blurting out a loud, "Will you marry me!?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 am

Aphelion averted his eyes and blushed, "Oh, I don't know... You'd be stuck with me for the rest of your life... Are you sure you wouldn't... like to be with anyone else? I have to share you with two people as is..." he sighed but held her close, eyes shutting for a while as he pressed his cheek against her forehead, "And I'm an awful sex fiend... And as I said, ever since the trip I change my thoughts and feelings in an instant..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next