RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:41 am

Giggling, she tightens her own side of the hug despite her back clicking, "Are you saying you are a masochist now? Pervert. Though... I can deal with you, you are my sleeping charm." Turning around to be spooned by Aphelion, she starts to unbind Aph's hands, "I like you. More than anyone else... W-Will..." Blushing horribly as she turns back , she looks deep into the other's eyes, blurting out a loud, "Will you marry me!?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 am

Aphelion averted his eyes and blushed, "Oh, I don't know... You'd be stuck with me for the rest of your life... Are you sure you wouldn't... like to be with anyone else? I have to share you with two people as is..." he sighed but held her close, eyes shutting for a while as he pressed his cheek against her forehead, "And I'm an awful sex fiend... And as I said, ever since the trip I change my thoughts and feelings in an instant..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Suddenly turning timid as she realises the noise she made before, her voice is a whisper in comparison, "Did you think I didn't think this through? I am sharing you with at least one other person, and you make it sound like I don't change by the nanosecond. Hell, even Knight thinks I should marry you. Freaking Knight! Nixxy doesn't really mind, and you sure as hell know how I feel. N-Now dummy, you never gave me a yes or no answer." Continuing to have her eyes follow his, she was obviously waiting for his reply with the decision obviously deciding her next route of action.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

"No..." Aphelion said, eyes darting around the room until he looked back at her and pressed his forehead to hers, whispering "No way I could refuse." he kissed her on the lips quickly and pulled back, tears forming once again, "I always wanted... you to say that." he rubbed through her not shorter hair with his hands and caressed it before sighing, "Can I... talk to the other ones?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 pm

"Unfortunately, no. While she thinks I should, she still doesn't like you. And the latter is being her usual self." Laughing, she separates herself from him, kneeling by the bedside table and rummaging in the drawer. After a minute, she takes out the engagement ring from Camping and goes back to him, "Want me to do this while we are clothed or no? May be sacrilegious if it is the latter..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 pm

Aphelion laughed at her words, "If I wasn't called out for being sacrilegious I wouldn't have met you and fallen in love with you, so..." he turned to sit up, baton conducting freely as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her whole body, eyes filled with affection over lust with a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Frowning, she goes to her discarded dress and quickly slips it on, her voice playful, "Ssh, Pagan. Unlike you I still have ties to religion. And I doubt Lilly or Connla would allow me to get married if I had proposed while nude." Making sure she was completely covered, she smiles and takes his hand, placing the ring on the right finger, "Also. Decide to pawn off that ring? I will kill you faster than if you had your skin removed. And more painful. It was my Grandmother's engagement ring, and she is the best person of all time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 pm

"Would I ever..." Aphelion shook his head at her words and pulled his hand up to look at the ring with a smile, "I had one made for you but... it wasn't needed for a while... it's not the best, just a metal band with the little Deathstalker stinger on it..." he stood up and gripped her face at the sides, rolling the ring on her cheekbones before he pulled her into a kiss, rubbing his nose against hers, before pulling back, "You sure your god would be fine with marrying a pagan?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm

"Not all dieties are 'purge the heretic scum' I will have you know. Besides, I will simply convert you if needed." Saying it as if already determined, she breaks the kiss with a grin, "Anyway! Get some clothes on as we are going on a date! N-Now that we are betrothed, we shall do more things together, like dates or hunting trips."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Aphelion's eyes beamed at the idea as he scuttled over and got dressed as fast as he could, before throwing himself in a hug around Aoife. After a moment he pulled away from the hug and looked around the room, at which a thought struck him. He turned towards her and stared into her eyes, "You said you had trouble sleeping... so, umm, I was wondering... if it'd be okay with you... and your family... that I'd move in with you... maybe?" he asked with a stare full of eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 am

"I only sleep here on weekends,So I suppose you can. As for Weekdays? I will come sleep with you , after all. Not everyone wants to sleep in a room with three boys." sticking her tongue out, she walks to the door, obviously keeping her own excitement in check, "Now hurry up, after our date you will have to do A form father is preparing for you to seal the engagement."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:41 am

Aphelion went up to her, laughing nervously, "A... A form you say..." he threw his arms around her and rubbed his nose against her ear, "You can't comprehend how much I've missed you and your family's... interesting... way of getting things done." at which he kissed her neck, "And I must admit, a date is a pleasant surprise after being held here against my will for god knows how long." he giggled into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 am

While she was blushing from his actions, she still had a small frown from his first statement, "It's just to say how you won't be able to inherit off me, take any of our money, etcetera. I may trust you, but he doesn't want to take chances." Nuzzling him, she sends a message off for Milly to meet them with the food by the door. With that, she dragged him down the stairs while in a hug, "W-Well. I had plans to do this earlier, b-but I couldn't think of the right time..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

Aphelion sighed in defeat at her words, "I never really cared much for money... you know, living off in the jungle and stuff. I got myself a job so I'll have to deal with it from that I suppose." he continued hugging her, the dumbest look of happiness on his face as he did, leaning his head against hers, "And as you may've seen in bed... I don't mind at all. Maybe you doing it later made it so much more fun, my beautiful kitty."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:59 am

Rolling her eyes, she sticks her tongue out again, "I meant the date, I heard about the new game releases." At the last few steps, Aoife breaks the hug and jumps down, grabbing the slice of toast while she falls past Millisendis. Keeping in her movements, she uses her momentum to grab the cup in a spin, and take a good sip of it before sighing in a relaxed manner, "Thank you kindly, Milly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Aphelion sighed when she broke the hug and slowly followed his path down, circling past Milly in his usual against-machine manner and leaning on a nearby wall, waiting for Aoife to finish whatever she was going to do before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Drinking the steaming drink in break neck speed, she shows slight discomfort from it before sticking the toast in her mouth, taking hold of Aphelion's arm and leading them out of the door. Looking around, she sighs before running back in without Aphelion with a loud, "Taking your car, Bro!" Quickly followed by her running straight for the golden sports car in front of them, quickly unlocking it and getting in, "Quick , before he realises what I said!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Aphelion followed Aoife as she pulled him along. Getting outside, the bright light hit his eyes and he staggered for a moment, just as she let go of him and ran back in. He tried to regain his balance and only succeeded when she was already running past him and into the car. "H-Huh? O-Okay.." he mumbled out, rubbing his eyes as he made his way to the car and went inside, sitting beside Aoife and slouching down, "I'm in, baby." he said, before snickering, "First time I've said that without touching you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Laughing, she quickly kisses him before putting on her seatbelt, "I may or may not of left my bike at Beacon, so that is why we are taking this. Get your seatbelt on as we are heading off~" Driving as she says the last words, she keeps looking at the road, she periodically glances at Aphelion, afterwards speeding up slightly, seeing how fast he will go before she has to slow down the CAR.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Nodding at her request cheerfully, Aphelion put his seatbelt on and secured it on himself before sighing and relaxing in the chair, giggling briefly, "If this weren't Connla's car I'd want to try something in the back seats." he said before resting his head on the window and closing his eyes pleasantly, "So~ What should I call you now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

"Well I know your comment about not doing it in his car is a lie, as you have done it on other people's beds with me without a second thought. As for calling me something? As much as 'The Greatest future wife anyone could possibly have in all of the past, present and future' sounds good. I guess you can just call me kitty like usual? Or Aoife, or She-Devil. I 'unno." Laughing at the laugh name though, she twitches slightly in anger as it leaves her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm

"Well, your full title of 'The greatest cutest sexiest prettiest wife anyone could possibly be lucky enough to have in all of time and space' is too long to call you by that." he leaned over to her and quickly pecked her cheek as to not divert her attention from the road, "Kitty doesn't fit you anymore. Aoife is too simple, and She-Devil is only what I want to say in bed. So! How about... Honey?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:10 pm

"S-Seems kinda cliché but I can live with it." Blushing a deep crimson, she doesn't say anything for a few minutes before saying in a different tone, holding more curiosity than before, "S-So... What do you want to be called? I c-can't really think up a name for you. Unless you like being called a pervert..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Aphelion laughed at her words, "Only in bed~." he said before dropping his hand down, accidentally hitting a button to lower the back of his seat. Startled at first, he quickly came to enjoy the new position, considering he was forced to sit on a chair for a lot of time before that, "I, umm..." he started, sounding slightly embarrassed, "Well, whatever you want... though I wouldn't mind Aphy... I... guess..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:57 pm

"Hmm... Puppy?" Glancing at him for her approval, she continues, "W-Well... You kind of remind me of a puppy. Cute, energetic, happy most of the time, constantly tries to hump your leg.. It's settled, your pet name is Puppy. It even fits." Laughing to the point of nearly driving off the road, with a quick swerve and a yelp she heads back onto the road, letting out a small nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Aphelion laughed at the nickname, "Oh... Sorry Honey, you'll come to regret it... I'll play out that role, trust me. ESPECIALLY that last part." he chuckled before turning to look at her, shifting his whole body, "You look so happy... I haven't seen you like this for so long... I'm so happy you gave me another chance."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Smiling, she kisses him on the lips, making sure not to let her eyes leave the road though, "Well... You know the saying about losing something? I guess that is the case... I mean, I feel so much better when you are around. Say the word, and to the best of my abilities I will do it. That is, when we stop driving. Also, if you are going to hump my leg, please do it in private. I don't want Leo, Arthur or the new person to walk in on it." With that, she speeds up even more, the noise of the engine seeping into the car like a roaring beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next