RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Claims Thread

Go down 
+25
Chando
Wrecker
Icrus505
The Alpha
Vox
Shortstop
Kai Kurokawa
Kail Christensen
maestema
Shemskis
BillyD3Kidd
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
Etoilesstar95
Sumdumguy
Scarlette Nightray
Seiryuu24
Kooplah
Skylight
MrManix
AkaiOtaku
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
xariasfury55
DrGustave
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Official Claims Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:58 pm

NEW RULE: As this is now a centralized thread for both face and voice claims please indicate at the beginning of your post whether it is a [Face Claim] or [Voice Claim].

Alright, welcome to the new Face Claim thread. The change in threads was to A) Better compile the large amount of Face Claims already in the other thread and B) To add regulations to face claiming, however. Said regulations are these...

- DO NOT make a face claim for a character that has not been submitted yet.
- If two submitted characters have the same face claim the one who is approved first gets the face claim. As such it won't be added to the list until the character is approved but you may make the post.
- If you want to use an OC that was drawn BY THE PERSON WHO MADE IT you MUST make a link to their OC's page. Ex. If you are using a FC of an OC that was drawn on DeviantArt provide a link to the entire page as well as the picture.
-I REALLY hope I don't have to say this but don't use a FC from RWBY. I hope you all have enough common sense to figure that one out.
-If you don't at least somewhat follow the format, it won't be added to the list. You don't NEED to have it be in the order that is shown above and I'll still add it if it provides the Face claim name, what show/game it's from, and the character it is being used for but if you provide the info then it won't be added to the list.
-Face claims are not officially 'claimed' until they are put onto the list. Don't worry, as long as you follow the rules it should be put on fairly soon. However, this means if you try to face claim a character and it doesn't follow the above rules then if someone else tries to claim the same thing and follows the rules they will be put on the list and get the claim.

This how you submit the face claims:
Code:
[Character that is being claimed] from [Series] for [url=Link to your
character that is receiving the Face Claim]Character Name[/url]
If you don't know what character or series the picture is from, try to search for the FC's traits here. If you still can't find the name or series then put [Unknown] for the respective areas on the code.
It's always nice to put up an example picture for an immediate look at what the character looks like but it isn't required.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, without further ado I give you the new...

OFFICIAL FACE CLAIMS

Spoiler:

"Uh oh, my character's face claim isn't up there!" There are several reasons why some of the face claims have not been brought over, if it...
-Was for a future character...
-Did not provide a face claim name or what series it came from...
-Did not indicate what character it was for...
Then it was left in the old list. You can post in this thread with the formattin and info for it to be put into the list, however. If you are on the list and there is a reason for the FC to be changed, like having someone draw it, just post saying "Update for FC. [Character name here] is being replaced by [New FC]". It is possible I accidentally skipped over you from the old list so if you think that you post in the old one had enough info and you don't see it here just tell me in chat or via PM and I'll check on it as soon as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Wrecker for the Voice claim thread contribution

Rules and Regulations for your Voice Claim(s) :

- DO NOT make a voice claim for a character that has not been submitted yet. I know, I did this in the other one, but I'm now sticking to this rule, and so should you.

- If two submitted characters have the same character voice claim the one who is approved first gets the voice claim. As such it won't be added to the list until the character is approved but you may make the post.

- However, if two submitted characters have the same voice actor, but different roles, it is acceptable, so long as they're distinctively different. No "same actor, same voice" kinds of events. An example of this is having one voice claim Matt Hullum as Sarge and another voice claim Matt Hullum as Doc.

- Please, don't use a voice from RWBY. I hope you all are smart enough to understand why. HOWEVER, if you want to have Miles Luna as Felix of Red vs Blue S11, you may. You may NOT have Miles Luna as Jaune Arc.

- If your character uses voice changers, voice filters, or has a personal smart computer, you may add a second voice for it.

- If you don't at least somewhat follow the format provided below, it won't be added to the list. You don't NEED to have it be in the order that is shown below in the code box, but it is preferred, as it helps me out. I'll still add it if it provides the voice claim's name, what show/game he/she/it is from, and the character it is being used for, but if you don't provide the info it won't be added to the list.

- If you do not provide information if your voice claim's show or game is dubbed in English, Japanese, French, or any of its multiple languages, I will not add it. Not all of us know what language your show is in, so it's nice to tell us what it is.

- Voice claims are not officially 'claimed' until they are put onto the list. Don't worry, as long as you follow the rules it should be put on fairly soon. However, this means if you try to face claim a character and it doesn't follow the above rules, then if someone else tries to claim the same thing and follows the rules, then they will be put on the list and get the claim.

This how you submit the voice claims:
Code:
[url=Link to your character that is receiving the Voice Claim]Character Name[/url]
                                                                                            [Actor/Actress] as [url=link to voice clip for your character]Character[/url] from [Series] (language if there are multiple dubs)

If your character uses a voice changer:
Code:
[url=Link to your character that is receiving the Voice Claim]Character Name[/url]
                                                                                            [Actor/Actress] as [url=link to voice clip for your character]Character[/url] from [Series] (language if there are multiple dubs)
With his/her voice filter

If your character has a smart computer:
Code:
Name of his/her smart computer

If you can't find the name of the actor, actress, character, or series of your claim, then put [Unknown] for the respective areas on the code. It's always nice to put up a link for an immediate listen to what the character sounds like, but it isn't required. Saves people the trouble of Google searching the VAs.

If you provide a broken link to a YouTube video that has been taken down, you must search for a newer, working link. Otherwise, I will not add it.

The first iteration of the voice list is based off of SentientSnake's original thread. If I cannot find the link to a character's profile, I will not add your claim from there at all. If you claimed it for an NPC, I will not add your claim at all. This is for characters with full profiles only.

Is that clear enough for you? If not, you may either ask me questions or try reading the above again a bit slower. Otherwise, here are the

OFFICIAL VOICE CLAIMS

Spoiler:

"Oi, my character's voice claim isn't up there! You messed up!" "Hey Gus, what happened to my voice claim? Put it back!" There are several reasons why some of the voice claims have not been brought over, if...

- You claimed it for a future character.
- You did not provide a voice claim name or what series it came from.
- Your links did not work.
- You did not indicate what character it was for.
or,
- I dun goofed.

If it was one of the above, then it was left in the old list. You can post in this thread with the formatting and info for it to be put into the list, however. If you are on the list and there is a reason for the voice claim to be changed, like finding a better voice clip of the character, just post saying "Update for VC. [Character name here] is being replaced by [New VC]". It is possible I accidentally skipped over you from the old list, however. If you think that your post in the old one had been missed, just tell me in chat or via PM and I'll check on it as soon as I can.

Last edited by DrGustave on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 am

Face Claim

Alice from Alice Madness Returns for Celeste Adelaide

Original work (slight edit) from Original Artist for Talen de l'Eglantine

ADDED

Last edited by xariasfury55 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Tiffania Westwood from Zero No Tsukaima for Minette "Minty" Finnigan

Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfeld from Code Geass for Claire "Elcair" Woods

ADDED
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 am

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel from Noblesse for Vega Anansi

Rain from Armen Noir for Varius Nemeus

ADDED
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:01 am

A modified Yomi Isayama from Ga Rei Zero for Calypso Nautua

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 am

Rosalia from Sword Art Online for Thorn Stradaise

Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats for Vanille Averneas

Light Yagami from Death Note for Dionysus Komma

Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill for Adalyn Stratana

Lilly Satou from Katawa Shoujo for Asami Kurayami

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 am

Sanya V Litvyak from Strike Witches, claimed for Kaali Charen

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 am

Spoiler:

TO Do list

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 am

Switching Chiu Fong Wong's FC to her render.

Mikasa Ackerman is now available.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

RWBY OC - Scarlette Nightray from DeviantArt (Myself) for Scarlette Nightray.

(Yup, I just claimed my drawing for myself.)

ADDED
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Connie Springer from Shingeki no Kyojin for Alexander Manix.

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou for Gwynevere Fioled

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 am

Momiji Inuboashiri from Touhou for Haruki Toyama

ADDED
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 am

Kanna Makino from Tamako Market for Ashelynne Campbell

ADDED
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Misaki Mei from Another for my character Shiki Zenchi

ADDED
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 am

Tokiya Ichinose from Uta no Prince-sama as Caster Grate

ADDED
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Rider of Black with Minor edits from fate/apocrypha for Aoife Knight

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Rabac from Akame ga Kiru for Kandata Etherkoff

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Casca Oeste
                                                                                           [Sara Ann Williams] as Jinx from [League of Legends]

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Claims Thread   Official Claims Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Claims Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next