RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AzureAzure

Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Matt watched as Lilith began to hand him things. At first, it seemed manageable-- a suitcase or two later though would say otherwise as the Faunus loaded him up with her stuff despite hands filling. He'd grunt a bit at the weight, hands shifting to make sure he wouldn't drop anything as he followed her lead over to the dresser she was going to claim as well. Giving a little nervous laugh, his arms would tremble a bit as Lilith had only removed one suitcase, leaving him to stand there. Initiation had pushed his limits, but his training with his tonfa had given him decent stamina when it came to lifting, maintaining his hold on the others stuff.

As he stood, he'd glance over at Amaya, a look for an exit on his mind as she stood up and grabbed her backpack and rifle. As she'd excuse herself, Matt would track her movement, attempting to grab any attention as she moved before the pink-haired girl would finally mouth something to him before excusing herself. He'd give a little nod-- a bit of relief to look forward to as he shifted with Lilith's stuff. However... knowing that Amaya was probably looking to complete their awkward conversation earlier, he couldn't help but feel some concern for her, too. If the Library and other interactions they've had before Initiation taught him anything, Matt knew she valued her space... but something about her nervousness had his mind thinking as he watched his partner leave, a stare lingering as the door closed behind her. He couldn't quite put his finger on it yet, but his intuition had a feeling there was something to her being so reserved...

Matt would stare back to the Faunus as Lilith questioned him, seeming innocent in her intentions so far. "Well... Since as far back as I could remember, I had always wanted to be a Hunter..." His gaze would wander a bit in thought, looking over at the pile of his stuff he reflected on his past. "I grew up in an apartment in Vale. I remember playing Grimm vs Hunters a lot, and being around the various students and protectors of the city... I guess you could say I've always wanted to come here and study." He'd laugh a bit, distracted by the blue glow of Doragon's aura as he witnessed the various cuts and scrapes against his form begin to repair themselves. The human would blink, impressed with the others control of their aura-- it was no wonder he was chosen as leader.

As he stood, his stomach would give an audible grumble. Looking at the other two sheepishly, he'd laugh a bit nervously. "S-Sorry... I hadn't eaten since before Initiation... What about you two, though?" He'd leave the question open to Lilith's partner as well, looking to include everyone in his conversations as he extended the invite to the other to join. His uneasiness around the two lingered a bit, eyes always seemingly brought to the features that made both Doragon and Lilith Faunus... however, he seemed to still be adjusting as the conversations continued without Amaya around. In the back of his mind, he wanted to make sure he made up to Amaya, but not cause another awkward moment between teammates again like earlier with Doragon.

Last edited by AzureAzure on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

"Take care Amaya." Doragon says as she walks out of the room.

After healing, Doragon can't help but feel bad for Matt getting convinced into helping Lillith with ALL her suitcases. He stands up and helps Matt hold some of the luggage. He hears Matt explain the noise coming from his stomach and laughs a bit. "Ah no need to apoligize! It's been a long day I haven't ate much either." Which reminded him he needs to be ready to work soon, money is starting to get low in his wallet.

"Why did I join beacon?" Doragon uses his tail to scratch his head since his hands full with all of his partners luggage. " I only lived in Vale when I was much much younger around 7 I think, then me and my parents moved to a house we built in the forest of forever fall. Its where I learned most of my skills today, my dad used to teach me how to fight and enjoy nature.........used to." Doragon trails of a bit, thinking about what happened years ago. The blood, screaming, smell of gunpowder. His right orange eye starts to glow slightly as he gets angrier about it.

He manages to calm himself down and finishes his story. " I think there is too much evil in the world of today, as a hunter I can help change that whether it be peaceful or by force."

Doragon thinks about his past again. "They don't need to know everything yet I only just met them, being an ex white fang member and survivor of a homicide scene should stay low kept. By all means should they not know I am still looking for vengeance."  

"So Matt have you known Amaya before initiation?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 pm

'Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.' Lilith could hear echoing throughout her head. 'Where are all the juicy details? Where's the death? Where's the cheesy love interests? Where's the emotionally scaring events?' She almost wanted to yawn. 'What am I suppose to use from that?!' Her thoughts were sudden broken by the loud rumble of her test suspect's stomach.

Turning she found that Doragon had joined in carrying the luggage. She hadn't eaten that much like the both of them. Giving them a humph, she turned her nose in the air. "A lady like myself does not show such rude behav-" She wasn't able to finish as her own stomach gave a small grumble. Her face lit up in a bright red as she avoided eye contact with the two and just stuck out her hand. "Just give me another suitcase..."

Then came Doragon joining Matt in telling about why he had showed up to Beacon, and like Matt's, she found herself feeling bored. That was until his tongue slipped a little. 'Used to? Oh, finally something good.'
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 pm

As much as Matt wanted to reveal anything of his past to his two teamates, the thought of telling them before Amaya anything bothered him a bit-- she was his partner after all. Had he told them anything before fixing the awkward situation, who knew the consequences he'd face from her. She had seemed to warm up a bit during Initiation, and the fact she had mouthed to him to find her seemed like a step forward in their teamwork. Despite any blunders on either of there performances, he had thought she was a good complement to his combat style in the field.

Nodding at Doragon, Matt replied to his question, "She was one of the first couple of people I met here... It was in the Library, a group of them talking about there weapons. I had- uh..." He paused a moment, fully realizing if he were to reveal the actual way he'd met them, he'd let the cat out of the bag, "I was just wandering and overheard a conversation about weapons, introduced myself, anddddd... Yeah, that's about it. I didn't think we'd end up being on the same team." He shrugged, Lilith's stomach grumbling soon after as she seemed a little insulted from the sound before turning a little red from the event.

His uneasiness seemed to slowly trickle away, but that could have been his desire to eat as well helping that out. The thought of a spicy chicken sandwich drizzled in Sriracha--

'Amaya.' Reminding himself, he'd hand Lilith his last held suitcase, Doragon helping lighten the load for him. He'd give a little laugh in the aftermath of Lilith's stomach made, suggesting, "Why don't.... I go find Amaya and see if she's hungry? Then... meet up with you two at the cafeteria once you two are done here." He needed a non-awkward exit this time, his reason legit as the need to fan the air between him and his partner was most important, especially not wanting to leave her out of anything. Matt would walk over to his stuff, picking up some of the scattered shells from his mess before. He'd eye an empty casing in brief thought, shifting his look to another pocket for something else. A sudden idea had perked his interest a moment as he pulled out what looked like a coiled chain, stuffing it into a pocket along with the stray casing as he smiled to himself. Calling to the other two, he'd reiterate, "Yeah, actually, I'm gonna run down to the range real fast... I'll see you there or back here."

Reaching behind his bag, Matt would grab his two tonfa, connecting them together as he left the dormitory in a normal fashion this time. The idea distracted him from his uneasiness as he made his way toward the direction of the firing range to meet with Amaya, putting his weapon into it's shotgun mode slowly along the way.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 am

"What was that about being lady like?" Doragon says laughing.

"Not a bad plan man, me and Lillith will catch up with you guys later." Doragon is glad he got to know Matt a little better, seemed to calm him down a bit even. Reassured and a bit happier now that his relationship at least improved with one teammate he remembered who he was left in the room with.

"So.....partner, tell me more about yourself. What made you join beacon." Getting left with the only other faunus, and her being his partner, Doragon hopes that they can get along well. Even if he thinks that she is a super spoiled manipulative bat. "Might as well do the best I can"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:55 am

Lilith's patience started to run thin again as she rushed through the latest suitcase of dresses. She gave each of them an extra hard snap as she tried to rid of any wrinkles while she grumbled some insults under her breath. Only to make matters worse, a slightly louder rumble came out from her again. 'Big... stupid... jerks...'

She managed to calm herself a bit as she listened in on Matt explain how he met Amaya. She had finished her last set of dresses and had finally moved onto more informal wear as they figured out dinner plans. "As long as we get something to eat, I couldn't care less."

Lilith had just placed the last few sets of shirts in her new drawers, Matthew had left the room, leaving her and Doragon alone. She should have known that after asking for their reasons, she'd be asked the same question. She paused for a moment as she had popped open one of her last remaining suitcases. "...You really want to know?" She giggled slightly as a plan formed in her head. She turned away from Doragon as she stuff a few more pieces of clothes in. "I don't know Doragon, you may not like what you hear..."

With that, she spun back around with a large smile across her face. "Now! Lets go eat!" She grabbed onto his arm and led him to the door.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 am

"You really want to know?" In pure honestly Doragon he almost didn't want to know. Each member of KRMA seems to have his or her own secrets, but if he had to guess which one had the most evil he would guess Lillith. Doragon went and changed back into his normal upper scarf since he was most likely going out for dinner with the team, and grabbed both of his swords and put them on his lower back.

"I don't know Doragon, you might not like what you hear..." This rung through Doragons head. One side he agreed maybe he didn't want to know anything about her maybe she is more messed up than he already thinks. On the other hand he highly doubts that anything he hasn't already experienced can compare to the likes of Lillith. "We will see about that......"

Lillith grabbing his arm wanting to go eat, he smiles and accompanies her to the door and onwards to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)   Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In (Post-Initiation, Team KRMA Dorm, CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2