RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat and Fox [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Yifioh wasn't one to voice her intentions immediately, actually, she never said anything about what she was going to do other then agreeing to helping the feline girl out of her predicament, but the fox faunus never said she was going to do it now. She was still a person, a hungry person that had been waylaid by a wandering kitten, the feline was lucky she wasn't desperately hungry; lest she give in to a more feral taste for flesh not sociably accepted. As her hands were busy unpacking the groceries, going back and forth between the refrigerator and what not, Yifioh decided she would answer the girl's questions and whatever comments she might've had.

"Time, effort, and money." She would answer simply, keeping the conversation brief and letting no information past what she needed to know, out.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:25 pm

"I see..." the cat said in response as she continued to look around the room. "It's really nice. I like it." she said, complimenting the woman. "But you could have just pointed me in the direction to Beacon when we left the market, and you could have been on your merry way." she said, looking over to the fox to see how she reacted. Her yellow eyes traced the fox's features and movements. What had this woman brought her here for? Why was she even living in this place, hidden away in an unlikely place? Was she hiding something?

Questions like this formed within Bianca's head. She could very well just paranoid, which she wouldn't put past herself for being, but a few of the questions that filled her mind were valid questions that needed to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

As the last bits of groceries were put away, the bags crumpled up and tossed into the trash bin, Yifioh would look up towards the feline and stare straight into her eyes. "Hungry?" She would simply ask, disregarding the rest of the feline's comments and questions. The fox would gesture towards the table, where upon it was a basket filled with chocolates, cookies and sweets on one side and healthy apples, bananas and oranges in the other. "If you are, stay." Yifioh would state, disappearing under the counter to pull out a big pot, turning around she went over to the kitchen counter and began filling the pot up.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

"O-Okay..." she said as she simply stood there, looking at the fox. Bianca wondered how she got herself into this predicament. All she wanted was directions and now she was stuck in... some fox's house. Speaking of some fox, what was this woman's name anyways. "What's your name, anyways?" she asked as she turned around and began walking around the room to get used to its shape. It didn't seem that the cat was really phased by being invited into a stranger's house like this. She was more intrigued by how she was living in an area that was secluded from the rest of the world. It was like the woman was a hobbit, except not as short.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 am

As the fox turned the stove on, heating up the cold water, she placed the cover on top and went back over towards the counter; pulling over the rack of knives both small and large, all sharp as if they were meticulously sharpened every day and night. Pulling out a cutting board from underneath the counter, she placed the wrapped slap of beef onto it and unwrapped it, pulling out a medium-sized cutting knife by the handle; she quickly and expertly sliced it in the middle, cutting and separating the flesh in half. Pushing the slab onto the board itself, she re-wrapped the rest of the meat and placed it in the freezer, walking over towards the board and began cutting the beef into cubes.

"My name?" She would finally say, eyes not looking up from the works he was currently doing. "Tell me yours, first." She would ask.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:29 pm

"Bianca of the Criniera family- oh you probably don't know who they are. Where I'm from, my family is the richest around. I was raised to introduce myself as if I were important, even though I don't really do anything." she explained. "I only just arrived in Vale last night, and I've been trying to get to Beacon for a while now." As the cat spoke, she watched the strange fox lady do work. "I apologize if I'm being a burden." she finished simply. Now she was waiting for the woman to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:13 pm

As the fox worked, she nodded, turning back and forth between the spices mounted on the wall and the meat on the board, sprinkling it over with salt and pepper. Wrinkling her nose at the pepper, she looked up at the feline and tilted her head. "I see." She would say, dumping the freshly dressed meat into a bowl. "Welcome to the city of Vale, then," She would start. "My name is Yifioh. Your not a burden." The fox named Yifioh would say, looking up at her again.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:31 pm

"Ah, if you insist. But I've..." Bianca paused for a moment, seemingly pondering something. "Followed you around, been a nuisance, and am currently about to consume some of your food. Even if you've offered it to me, I'd still eat enough to last you at least another meal or so." she said.

"But if you truly insist I'm not a bother, then I'll leave it there." the cat said as she walked just outside of the kitchen. "Well, then. It's nice to meet you, Yifioh." Bianca looked at the fox with a smile for a moment before she began to walk around the room once more.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

She nodded, her attention returning to the task before her, cooking for two people; herself and Bianca. Deep down, she wondered if she could hold the girl hostage and coax a ransom, though this wasn't by far a serious thought and a random musing of the brain. In the manner her home was decorated it was obviously meant for company but from the way everything was, it was also obvious that only Yifioh had ever stepped foot and lived here.

"Then have a seat. Do you need something to do?" Yifioh would ask, still acknowledging the feline's presence despite the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 am

"I suppose I could use something to do." The cat said, walking back over to Yifioh. "What do you need me to do?" Bianca had merely been walking around out of boredom, and there didn't seem like much to do. At least for her, since she didn't want to start messing around with things that weren't hers. As long as she wasn't just standing around, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Yifioh nodded, gesturing with her head towards the other side of the counter, where the bag of potatoes lay. "Take two potatoes and peel them. Then pass them over to me and I'll cut them, or if you want, you can." The fox lady would say, putting down the knife in between herself and the feline.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

"Ah, okay then." she said as she removed two potatoes from the bag and picking up the knife. She began quickly but efficiently peeling the potatoes, finishing in just a few minutes. She went the extra mile and also began to cut them up into moderately sized chunks quite quickly as well. It was a simple and kind of tedious process, so Bianca quickly attempted to come up with some form of small talk. "Why do you live down here anyways. Are you hiding from something?" she asked. The cat had been curious ever since she came down here as to why Yifioh lived where she did. It didn't occur until now to actually ask why.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:03 am

The silence was comforting, a marked and noticeable change from the questions and the idle bits of chatter coming from the feline. It was an interesting occasion though, and Yifioh would indulge the feline if only because there was nothing more to do then sleep, read, watch television or eat. Silence was good, but socializing and conversing with others was a prime example of a good distraction. "No. I live here because it is quiet, secluded, peaceful .. and no one ventures this far," She would say, staring at the potato slices, which she felt were good enough; if a tad bit too chunky. "Until you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:53 pm

"Oh, uh- I hope that's not a bad thing or anything." she said, looking away for a moment. She couldn't tell whether she was welcome or not here, it felt like neither right now. She didn't want to question it though, as it didn't seem It must have been a long time since she last had a legitimate meal, and her rumbling stomach seemed to give that away to the resident fox as well. She could only put her hand on her stomach and give a sheepish sort of smile as an apology as she waited to either get more instructions, or for the food to be done.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:58 pm

The fox nodded, looking over towards the pot of soup stock before walking over to lower the fire and open the cover. In several motions, she scooped up the sliced chunks of potatoes and slid them into the pot, then followed by the chunks of beef. Stirring it with a wooden spoon, Yifioh looked over towards the feline, hands continuing their dutiful job; adding in corn starch to thicken the soup and flavoring from spices. Finally, the fox looked away and covered the pot, leaving the spoon alone in a bowl of it's own as she stood back and watched. Waiting.

"It isn't bad or good, it is surprising." She would say, tail swishing back and forth at a steady motion. "Were you followed?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:26 pm

"Uh, pretty sure I wasn't, although I'm not completely sure." she said looking at the fox. To be honest, Bianca hadn't thought of that in the slightest. Was she followed? Surely not, there were no signs of it. Even for a faunus, she had heightened senses from learning to listen and pay attention to others and the things around her. Nobody had followed her, right?

"If someone did, I'll make it up to for this and... dispose of them myself." she said, looking down at the ground for a moment before back at the fox, with a smile. "It's the least I could do."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 am

She nodded, keeping her eyes on the feline, interested in her offer to "dispose" of any that did follow her through or into her home. It belied a strange nature in the feline's unusual behavior, something that had for now caught Yifioh's attention, and so she delved deeper. "Really? You would kill for someone you do not know? What else is the least you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm

"Ah, I wouldn't kill someone. At least, not unless I had to." she said looking at Yifioh somewhat apologetically. "I'm not good at much besides sleeping, so I thought keeping this place a secret would be good enough. Sorry I can't do much in return." Bianca was beyond lazy, often taking time to find somewhere nice just to lay down and sleep. When she woke up, she would probably eat, drink, and just go back to sleep somewhere else. Her life didn't have much substance, but only because there wasn't much out there to entertain her.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Yifioh nodded, her interest in the feline fading away from her words. Just a dull-brained girl, it seems, nothing of interest. As expected. Simple things and simple pleasures, nothing worthy of note and a creature that walked on all fours, in public no less. She would hate to be caught out in the open with someone like Bianca, the shame and humiliation of seeing humans pointing fingers at her and waggling their tongues off in racial slurs was beyond repulsive and disgusting, the thought itself was both horrid and mortifying. Sighing, the fox reached over and turned the fire off, the bubbling stew inside ready to be scooped and eaten. She had only made enough for two, after all. Raising an arm, she pointed towards the small stack of bowls and utensils.

"Go on, eat. If your thirsty there's drink in the fridge." Yifioh would say, walking away from the girl, then around; before sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Bianca felt like she wasn't being interesting. At all. It was probably her fault, and her lack of knowledge was also a problem she caused for herself. Normally it didn't bug her, but it did now. Especially with someone seeming to emanate dislike just by being in her presence. She didn't like the way she was being treated. With a sigh she got up and began preparing her meal, taking some of the stew in a ladle and pouring it into a bowl. A few more scoops later, and it was almost full. She hadn't even taken half of the food.

"Sorry I'm boring but..." she began, realizing her mistake in speaking too late. She sighed, thinking of something to say since she already started her blabber mouth. "I'm stupid and boring because I want to be. I have more than one reason, and their damn good ones too. Ignorance is bliss, and because I'm going to live my life the way I want to. However, this limited body is what I got stuck with, so I have to make a few adjustments to my lifestyle now and then. You seem to not realize this."

Bianca paused to sit down, taking a spoon with her and ignoring the offering for drink. She took a spoonful of the stew as she gave the fox woman time to think. It didn't last too long before she continued.

"Sorry to say, but you aren't making the right decisions. Even if you think how you're living is fine, then you're wrong. Your brain, along with everyone else's, needs several social interactions a day or you will slowly go insane. And please, I would suggest you would listen to the one more experienced in that market here." she stopped to hear the woman's reaction to this. "I've been there, done that."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 am

Yifioh arched a brow at the feline's words, that which were sudden, crude but well-articulated. Either way, the words spoken by Bianca were words that only an ally or friend would say, as good company as the feline was; she had no decisive place in the fox's life to make a judgement call. Though Yifioh's face was expressionless, she stood up and walked towards a door, opening it it was revealed to be the fox's bedroom. Turning the lights on, she disappeared behind the door frame on the other side and after several minutes came out with a small map; disposable it seems since she had drawn all over it with markers, landmarks and arrows.

"Here," She would say, holding out the map. "After you finish eating, just leave the bowl there and go back out the same way you came in. Follow these directions and you'll reach Beacon. Feel free to come visit, your welcome to get lost and wander in."

Yifioh would say before sitting down on the couch besides Bianca.

Last edited by Kawazoe on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 am

Bianca nodded when Yifioh gave her instructions. "I should be going soon then. I'll come and visit when I can." She said, taking the map and headed for the door. She looked over her shoulder and said "See ya later, then." with a smile before heading out the door and eventually outside the building. The streets of Vale were still quiet around here, most likely because it was still early in the morning. Bianca couldn't quite estimate a time since there was nothing to reference, but she thought maybe it was around 1 or 2 in the morning.

'Four more hours and I gotta go to bed.' she thought before looking around at her surroundings once more. Most of the buildings were tall enough for her to get onto them with ease, so that would be were she stayed most of the time, as per usual. She looked at the map giving a good look over before sighing and folding it neatly and putting it in her pocket.

"I'll be off then." she mumbled to herself before crouching in place.

One moment she was there, under a streetlamp looking up the top of a building. The next, she was gone from sight, just a shadowy figure running on all fours across the rooftops towards the general direction of Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Fox [Closed]   Cat and Fox [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat and Fox [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2