RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:35 pm

It had been over two weeks since Luna had finally made her feelings known to Moseph... and he had been mostly receptive. Sure, there were some things she wasn't overly fond of, but in general - everything was good. They had some things to work on, sure, but nothing that couldn't be worked on. Things had been... heated that first night, and she had nearly made some rash decisions, but Moseph's collected nature had helped prevent them. But now it was no longer a rash decision. She wanted something that only he could give her, so she would get it... but he didn't need to know that just yet.

So when she woke up slightly before him that morning, she was determined. she had already made some plans for a date... or something. It was just a matter of them both getting out of bed, getting clean, getting dressed, and making it out the door that may be a problem. Opening her eyes to glance around the room, she tries scooting out of bed to hop in the shower, only to find Moseph's possessiveness taking effect as his grip tightens. Rolling her eyes, she settles back in against his body, figuring a few more minutes wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:48 pm

"Are you so eager to leave?" Moseph grumbled, though his voice was devoid of any sorrow or hostility - the closest it could've been to a joking tone. Ever since that night, the feeling of sleeping with Luna has steadily settled on him, and he was at the peak of inability to imagine how he'd make-do without her. So, every now end then she tried to leave, and every now and then he kept her back, though carefully, to make sure if she REALLY wanted to go, he'd let her leave. This newfound nature of her proximity also helped him cure himself of his underwear problem... to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Grinning at Mo's grumble, Luna turns her head slightly to look at him with one eye. "Not really. I would like to get out of bed for a shower sometime soon though... and I was hoping we could go on a kind of date sometime today, if you're up for it..." She responds, blushing slightly. Sure, they had been a 'thing' for two weeks... but they hadn't really gone on a real date of any kind. Even without her end goal, it was something she wanted to at least try with him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 pm

"Hrm. Alright, go ahead if you wish to," Moseph tightened his hold for a second before releasing it completely, staring upwards at the ceiling. Someday I won't have to let you go to shower... Someday.

He pulled himself up and stared at her, "A date you say... I'm not sure where we could go though. That is not to say I would not be up for it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Giggling as she sits up to stare at Mo, she leans in to give him a kiss before pulling back and smiling at him. "We're going to the beach. I thought a picnic kind of thing would be nice... I already packed. If we're gone all day, we can go up to the top of the cliffs and watch the sunset... I know it isn't the most original, but it sounds nice, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Moseph stared her in the eyes after the kiss and shrugged, "I don't know. It'd be my first date with anyone, so it's original enough for me." he stretched, a few cracks heard here and there as he did, "Save me some hot water too, please."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Leaning in to give Mo a hug, Luna rests her head on his shoulder for a moment. Thinking of what she was about to say, she couldn't help but blush. But... it was something she wanted to do anyway. "You know, if you want to join me... you only have to ask, same as everything."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Someday? Moseph looked at the girl on his shoulder. On one hand, he wasn't sure if a shower together would be rushing things. On the other, she's seen him naked already, and he hasn't seen her, so... worst case scenario, she'd refuse, "In that case, would you mind if I showered together with you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Giggling again, she pulls back from Moseph and looks in to his eyes. He was so dense sometimes... but it was also adorable. "No, Mo, I wouldn't mind. That's why I mentioned it in the first place. But you have to undress me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Moseph looked back into her eyes, and simply nodded. Moving his hands below her, he crossed them below her thighs and, with little visible effort, he lifted her and he himself slid out of bed, carrying her to the bathroom with slow steps, bending down at the door but not letting go, "If you could open the door, please."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Wrapping one arm around Moseph to keep a little more balance for herself, Luna opens the bathroom door for the pair. "I never said you had to carry me... not that it's not sweet, of course."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:22 pm

"This is more efficient, and I wasn't going to undress you where any odd Fayza could just show up." Moseph claimed, despite actually wanting to carry Luna somewhere as her size allowed it. He set her down in the bathroom and closed the door behind them, locking it too, "So where should I start with you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Shrugging at Moseph's questions, Luna giggles again. This wasn't exactly how she had planned the morning to go... but no matter. "Maybe start with turning the water on, so it's ready for us. I don't really care what temperature. But then, I don't know. I am yours, you can decide where to start and what to do with me. I do have a feeling that starting with my underwear probably won't work, though." She responds teasingly, pushing her loose hair behind her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

"I really meant more about clothing, but no matter." Moseph turned on the shower, "Sorry, I like them cold but I can go down to lukewarm if you're not fine with that." he set the water temperature to cold and walked over to her, pulling her up. His heart started beating faster but now he knew what was going to happen, so he quickly used his semblance to make sure his 'reaction' didn't show. Delicately, as if taking care of a porcelain doll, he raised her right arm and began folding it through the sleeve, under the shirt she was wearing, then following with much of the same to her left arm. Finally, he closed his eyes, inhaled to make sure he was calm and grabbed her shirt at the bottom, pulling it upwards and over her head.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Shivering slightly out of excitement, Luna quickly moves her arms to cover herself out of habit. She wasn't really embarrassed... but it was the first time she was legitimately shirtless in front of Moseph. Shivering again, she bites her bottom lip and waits to see what he wanted to do next.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Inhaling deeply once more, Moseph opened his eyes... and faced himself with Luna's arms covering her chest. His face didn't show the slight disappointment he had, but no matter to him. Simply dismissing it as something to set the pace of the relationship, he moved onto her pants and underwear. Not bothering to take it one at a time, he kneeled down, hooked his fingers on both articles of clothing on either side of Luna's hips and turned his head to look off to the side, pulling both down with one streak.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Giggling slightly, Luna helps out by wiggling her bottom to make things go down easier. Another subconscious reaction happened to be her crossing on leg in front of the other, with a blush running across her skin. Shivering again, she slowly unwraps her arms and uncrosses her legs, placing her arms behind her back... giving Moseph a full view of the front of her body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Moseph stood back up and turned his head once more to look at her. He started breathing once more to calm down, even though so many things were running through his head at the sight of her uncovered figure. He put his arms on her shoulders, "If you would like, you can remove mine too." he added with a little usual growl at the end, one hand subconsciously sliding up to feel her neck and hair.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Shuddering under Moseph's touch, Luna smiles slightly, placing her hands at his sides for a moment. Taking a deep breath, she releases it extremely slowly before daring to look up at him. "So... you're not disappointed?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

"Disappointed? No, that I am not." deciding to push his luck slightly, he moved his hands to below her armpits and lifted her so he would face her chest, keeping her like that for a few seconds before putting her back down, "Not in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Wriggling slightly as she's picked up, Luna can't help but giggle at Moseph's answer. "Well... that's convincing enough." With her feet back on the ground, she kneels down slightly, resting her hands at the top of his boxers momentarily. Sure, she had been impulsive that first night... but they hadn't gone that far again, and she was slightly nervous. Taking a breath, she pulls her boxers down to his feet, waiting for him to step out of them.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

"Okay." Moseph stepped out and slinged his arm around Luna, pulling her closer, the body contact making his mind melt slightly... though it was really enjoyable. Looking down, he sighed and retracted his Parasite, letting his body do its thing as he walked Luna into the shower and closed the pane behind them, "It's a little bit tight in here. I guess this was only built for one person at a time."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Shuffling her body close to Moseph's, Luna rolls her eyes at his statement. "I'd assume so. I doubt they built the showers with the thought of students showering with each other in mind."

Moving around slightly, she wraps her arms around his shoulders, locking them behind his neck. "So... do you want me to start with washing you, or do you want to wash me...?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

"Fair enough." Moseph said, taking advantage of her arms to bring her into an even closer hug and gulping very slightly, "We could do both for the start, y'know, up front."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Giggling again as she feels Moseph... poking her, Luna grins. Pulling herself up to give him a kiss, she looks in to his eyes. "Well... we could, if you wanted. Or I could take care of you... or you could pay me back for that first day. I'll leave it in your hands, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next