RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Blushing as she comprehends Moseph's meaning, Luna takes a bite of her sandwich and chews while thinking, swallowing after a few seconds. Taking a sip of her root beer, her blush is almost entirely gone when she looks over at Mo. "Okay then... what would you prefer I sleep in? Nudity isn't an option due to our teammates... but I do want suggestions, all the same."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm

"Like you are right now is... pretty good." he took another sip of the drink, "Something light, pleasant to touch maybe..." he moved his hand to brush against her arm briefly, "I must agree, sadly. Sleeping naked isn't a good idea with those two around." he began contemplating, taking a big bite of his sandwich and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Shivering slightly at his touch, Luna goes ahead and finishes off this bottle of root beer, placing the sandwich to the side momentarily. "Hmm... I have a few things in mind, but we would have to go shopping... not that I haven't been kind of wanting to go anyway, for a new outfit in general. Maybe you can help me pick out my sleepwear then?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Moseph looked over her body, then turning his gaze to where his discarded clothing articles lay. "I'm fine with that. Yeah, I'll probably look around for something for myself." New cufflinks might be useful...

He sighed and rubbed his hands together, looking her in the eyes, "...You shiver upon my touch." he stated, not sounding questioning or accusing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:03 am

Frowning slightly at his comment, Luna moves to take another bite of her sandwich before responding. "19 years with no physical or emotional comfort will do that. While I crave attention... my body still isn't used to it, at least those semi-random signs of it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 am

"I see." Moseph narrowed his eyes. So, as he thought, he was doing something wrong. He quickly tried to play it off, "I was wondering if my hands were maybe too rough or too cold for you."

Taking into account her words, however, he moved his arm behind her back to encompass her nonchalantly, taking the bottle up for another drink, "I pray your body gets used to it soon, if you are to sleep by my side with less clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 am

Snuggling in to his side slightly, Luna rests her head on his shoulder. "It is no fault of yours, Mo, and I am used to it for the most part... it will just take some time for the rest of it."

Taking another bite of her sandwich, she frowns slightly. Nothing was really wrong with it... but either she wasn't hungry or her nerves were still too charged for her to continue eating. With a sigh, she places the sandwich to the side and retrieves another bottle of root beer, opening it and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:15 pm

"That is good to hear." Moseph rested his head on hers. He could only hope her sigh was a pleasant one as she put down the sandwich. This reminded Moseph about eating, as he picked his up and finished it, looking into the picnic basket. Then, something caught his eye. A treat which he was always eager to have, no matter what the situation. Not that it'd show, because for Luna he simply reached in and took out a bowl of sugar cubes, removing the cover and taking one, putting it in his mouth and chewing through it loudly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Giggling at Moseph's actions, Luna rolls her eyes. She wasn't sure if he'd suspect that she packed them for that purpose... but it was still amusing all the same. Raising her second bottle to her lips, she takes another drink before giggling again. "You know I packed those specifically for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 pm

"Mmm. Thank you." Moseph brought her closer and started rubbing her side with more intimacy than he's shown before. Sure, she was nice and all, but the fact that she thought of him with the treat made it such a greater gesture. He picked up another two, one going into his mouth, the other being softly poked at Luna's lips. Obviously she had to share the sweet experience.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Snuggling in to his body just a little bit more as he started rubbing her side, Luna rolls her eyes at his actions regarding the sugar cube. Rather than opening her mouth to let him give it to her, she sticks out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Moseph's eyes narrowed as she didn't open her mouth to accept the sugar cube. It couldn't have possibly been too big... When she stuck her tongue out, he slid his thumb under her chin and pressed the sugar cube onto her tongue, rubbing it slightly into it so it dissolves with its sweet goodness onto her tastebuds.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Trying to keep a straight face as Moseph helps the cube dissolve, Luna stares at him momentarily. Once the cube completely dissolved, she licks her lips and leans in to give Moseph a kiss, wrapping her arms around him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Oh! Moseph thought as their lips touched, the sweet sensation of her lips unbearably tempting as he quickly circled over them and moved in to swipe some from her tongue too. He did actually suspect that this might happen, which in turn made him somewhat happier. I think I'm starting to figure it out. He returned her embrace with his own.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Continuing the kiss, Luna maneuvers her body to be sitting in Moseph's lap, wincing slightly in the process, though that didn't stop her. Taking a brief break from the kiss to reposition herself, she looks deeply in to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:23 pm

"Luna." Moseph looked back. His eyes may have been cold, but they tried to mean all the best. Not breaking eye contact, he released her from his hold, one hand going to take off his glasses while the other taking another sugar cube. He resisted all his sweet urges as he put it between his lips and left it there, sliding up closer to her until the cube was half an inch from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Smiling briefly at the intimate action Moseph was proposing, Luna leans forward that tiny amount to press her lips to his, splitting the cube between them. Slowly sucking on the cube slightly to dissolve it, she waits for Moseph's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Moseph closed his eyes and twisted his head slightly, angling himself better before starting to suck the cube from his end as well, the sloppy noise could be heard emanating from his mouth. As his hands were now free, he moved them to embrace Luna under her armpits, rubbing her back very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Wriggling slightly at the position of Mo's hands, Luna continues suck on her end of the cube. After long moments it finally begins to dissolve, though she keeps her lips pressed to his and uses her tongue to manipulate the bit of the cube she has.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Seeing as Luna was the one sitting on his lap, Moseph leaned back to lay on his back, pulling Luna with him, though not letting her break the kiss. Feeling some force come from the other side of the cube, Moseph held it up with his tongue to make sure it stayed in place for his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Carefully following Moseph's movements, Luna continues holding the kiss and sugar cube, though the cube was quickly dissolving in to nothing from their combined efforts. Wincing again as she adjusts her lower half to sit higher up on his stomach, she breaks apart from the kiss when she feels that the cube has all but vanished.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Moseph opened his eyes once he stopped feeling her kiss and looked up at her. He removed his hands from her back and rested himself on the ground, content with her sitting on his stomach. Through a rare occurrence of saying exactly what he thought and not putting it in the blandest of ways, he brushed a strand of her hair off of her face, "You are just too cute, My Luna."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Beaming very obviously at the compliment, Luna wiggles slightly, this time ignoring the slight pain that came with it. A slight blush was creeping up on her face as well, though she hoped the reason wasn't quite so obvious. "Thank you very much, Mo. You're not so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Blinking at his own words, Moseph coughed slightly awkwardly afterwards, keeping his still look regardless, "So... you're enjoying the date so far I presume." he said, reaching for a bottle of root beer and pouring it into his open mouth, still not giving any hint of raising from the position.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Leaning down slightly to place a kiss on Mo's forehead, Luna lets out a small laugh. "Yes, I am enjoying our date. It may have to be something we do more regularly... or at least, some parts of it will have to be done much more often."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Moseph narrowed his eyes, his mind scrolling through the parts of his date that he enjoyed thoroughly and wondering how well those picks fit hers. Putting the bottle down, he brought two fingers to his mouth, kissed them, then gently pressed them against her forehead, not wanting to make her move still, "Such as?" he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Wiggling in place again at his actions, Luna blushes at her own thoughts. "Uhm... How about you list the things you'd like to do again... and we can compare our lists? My list is probably fairly tame in comparison to yours..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next