RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Empty
PostSubject: Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion    Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 am

SGP is Spiritual Guidance professor. Professor Treorcha doubles as a professor teaching about survival in the wilderness and channeling aura so more inexperienced students can learn their abilities. He also acts as the school guidance counciler talking to students caught in fights or who have other problems with specific students.

P.S if you wanted to know his weapon would probably be something like a club or something. Nothing advanced or anything.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion    Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 am

1. This is a suggestion/complaint...how?
2. This isn't a character profile....how?

I think Treorcha would be an awesome teacher and he would definitely be a benefit to my character's development but I don't see how this is a suggestion/complaint unless you're asking for a mod to play it (In which case, WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT) and further, I don't see how this isn't a character profile, except severely undeveloped.

When the time comes, you should definitely add Treorcha as a character, but until then, frownie face. But I don't think this is the right place for this to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion    Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 pm

I asked redder if I should post it here or just in the chat box. He said here is fine so I just went for it. I didn't post it in character creation because I'm not playing him. Only staff are able to play as teachers so I put it here as a suggestion to them
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion    Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh. Ok then. Although it sucks that you can't play as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion    Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher for Beacon. SGP Treorcha Spirion
Page 1 of 1