RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Jet walked into the workshop with Zack's Volc-Cannus in hand. He sets it down and pulls out his notebook full of schematics, flipping through a few pages. After a minute of looking over the schematics he grabs Volc-Cannus and starts dismantling it very carefully, making sure not to lose a single piece.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Zack walks through the door, gently holding a white rabbit. "Hey, Jet! I finally managed to catch him! I think I'm gonna name him Geoff. I came in here to make a collar and cage for him. How are things going?" Zack finds an empty box, moves it over just to the side of an empty workbench, and places Geoff safely inside. He then begins to gather materials to start his project.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:10 pm

"Hahaha Geoff eh? Cute." Jet starts hammering out some metal on an anvil, rounding it a bit. "It's coming along nicely, actually..." Some tools are scattered about and the hammer's head disassembled.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Zack looks over at the dismantled head. "Be careful, there's heat dust in there. You could end up burning your hand if you accidentally activate it." Zack wraps the quickly made collar around Geoff's neck and begins working on the rabbit cage.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Jet nods and keeps hammering when he hears something loud out in the nearby courtyard. Looking out the window he sees a large Ursa climb from a wooden box and throw Kirkka. His eyes open wide and he quickly starts reassembling the hammer. "Get out there Zack, now! I'll be out in a second!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:27 pm

((Head to who is bench))
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Zack returns, placing Geoff back in the box and setting Volc-Cannus back near Jet's tools. "Well that was fun, right Geoff!?" Zack continues his work on Geoff's cage, invigorated from the fight with the Grimm.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Alex steps in the room, minutes after Zack has already started working. He moves over to a quiet corner and starts working on assembling more arrows, bolts, and bullets; as well as making new throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 pm

"Hey, thanks for holding Geoff!" Zack stops working for a moment, turning to Alex. "Say, what happened with the gravity dust back there? Jet and I stopped floating, and then Volc-Cannus broke down. Why wouldn't the crate fall if we both did?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Jet walks in and sits in front of Volc-Cannus, pulling pieces apart and stripping it. He hums a little tune to himself as he works, hands looking as if they're almost working on their own.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 pm

"The way the dust works," Alex begins, "is when you activate it the first time, it lifts up anything within a 2 meter diameter, centered around yourself. Anything that gets lifted will stay lifted for a good 3 minutes, if completely undisturbed and if you used the maximum amount of dust. When airborne, you are free to move around horizontally, but any vertical movement is not allowed. Keep in mind, though, that the more you move, the less time you have in the air. When you re-activate the dust, anything within 2 meters of yourself that is levitating, will fall back down. The reason that the crate stayed up in the air, is because you pushed it out of range. You also have to remember that the size of the floating object also determines how much you have to disturb it to force it to fall. The crate was large enough to require an explosion to interfere with the dust's powers.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Zack has already gone back to work by the time Alex has finished his explanation, proving he has learned little to nothing. "Ya think I should make Geoff some armor? It could get pretty dangerous out there for him, and I want to keep him safe. What do you think, Jet?" Zack continues working on the cage, attaching a water dispenser to its side.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 pm

After a while Jet has manufactured and forged a wide assortment of new parts for Volc-Cannus. He starts putting the pieces together, hammering pieces in, Zack's weapon making strange whirring sounds, the new pieces moving almost on their own in looks like. The head of the hammer twitches and spins into place. The sound of an engine firing roars in the room as the bench Volc-Cannus is on lights up a bit. A quick plume of black smoke billows up as the sound starts. After a few seconds the sound stops and a mechanical whirring fills the room for a few moments. Jet stands back and admires the newly reborn Volc-Cannus.

He grabs the hammer and plants the staff of the hammer in the floor. The weapon shines and reflects the light brightly. Volc-Cannus looks like an evolved form of the original, looking simultaneously more elegant and monstrous. The back of the hammer has fins that spike out that gleam. The hammer's staff has a few tendrils reaching and swirling down that look to be made from the same material as the fins. There are various more adornments around the head, looking like they reach in and invade the hammer. The hammers head in general seems to be larger and more devastating. On the face of the head, Zack's emblem shines bright. Along the side of the shaft "VOLC-CANNUS" is inscribed.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:34 pm

"The Grimm will fear you as though you were a god."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Zack looks up from his work, instantly leaping over to admire the Volc-Cannus' new brilliance. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! What does it do!? Tell me everything!?" Zack runs back to his own workbench, grabbing Geoff and bringing him back over. "Look, Geoff! It's so cool!" Looking back up at Jet he smiles. "You're awesome! Thanks so much, Jet!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 pm

"I could tell you what it can do... Or I can show you.. Come to the arena with me, I'm going to show you something amazing." Jet turns and heads to the arena. The new parts seem to be made from the same material as Paladin, but strangely don't glow blue like Paladin does.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 pm

"AWW YEAH!" Zack yells, putting Geoff in his cage and bringing it with him as he rushes towards the arena, admiring the new Volc-Cannus as he goes.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:50 pm

((Go to the arena))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 am

Jet walked in with Aeden close behind and extends the blade of Deception, setting it on a table and drawing out some quick schematics.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 am

"Woah I hadn't been in here yet. Its amazing" Aeden marvels at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:50 am

"Haha yeah this place is top." He sketches out a rough draft of the weapon then moves to the other side of the room where the forge is and puts some metal in the fire. He turns around and asks Aeden, "what's the grip made out of?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 am

"A lightweight type of steel never really got the name for it. Heavy enough to balance out with the blade but strong enough to handle the combustion of firing the bullets. I tried to find some better alternatives but I had minimal resources"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:55 am

He looks around and furrows his brow a bit. "You sure you don't remember?" He looks through different kinds of metals on a shelf.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:58 am

Aeden looks away from Jet. "Well its less that I dont remember and more that I found it in the junkyard. Like I said minimal resources"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 am

Jet pulls the metal out of the fire and puts them on the anvil. "Bring it over, let me see." He asks Aeden as he starts hammering on the metal, slowly shaping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beacon Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next