RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 am

Jet puts Paladin away and grabs the sword with Paladin in his arm and quenches it in oil. After pulling it out he makes sure to clean every last spot and retracts the blades, the two new ones sinking completely into the handle.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:31 am

Now the sound of the blazing fire has gone. Aeden enters the shop once again to find Jet with the most beautiful dagger he has ever seen. Aeden can barely form words "I...Is that Deception?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:36 am

Jet extends the blades, the light gleaming off the pitch black metal beautifully. He hits the trigger for the dust and all three blades glow white on their edges. As he spins it a bit you notice some red markings on the uppermost blade that you can't make out due to the spinning.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 am

"Wait what was that. I think I saw something." Aeden squints his eyes trying to focus on whatever caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 am

Jet holds the sword out for you to see. On the side of the blade in deep crimson letters that resemble Japanese kanji, reads "DECEPTION".
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 am

Aeden takes Deception in his hand and reads the letters. Aeden cant beleive it "Jet this is amazing. I've never had something of this quality in my life. How can I ever thank you?"

((Seriously dude nice job quality post right there))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 am

He smiles at your joy, proud of his work. "By putting it to good use. You've yet to even see the crown jewel of it." He teases a bit at the last part.

((Haha thanks, I try Smile ))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:49 am

"Crown Jewel? Is that the surprise you were talking about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 am

"Hehe... Wanna test it out in the arena? That would be the best place to show it."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 am

Aeden flashes a giant grin. "Of course I would" Lets head out. Aeden rushes to the door heading for the Arena.

((Thread Transition: Practice Arena Woosh))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 am

Jet enters the workshop and immediately heads over to the different metals to find the kind he has in mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:26 am

Following him into the workshop, she inquires, "What were you thinking about Arthur then?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:36 am

"Well..." He said as he got a piece of thin steel, colored black by the carbon fiber woven into it. "I was thinking about giving his shield the ability to expand. Maybe make it reflective so dust can bounce off it. As for his sword, I'm not sure." He starts measuring and marking out the piece he needs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 am

" It does seem like a good idea to make it reflective. As he was taken out pretty quickly when you used it against him." Aoife then moves to a safe distance by his side, watching him work.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:56 am

He takes the rectangular piece of metal and inspects it, looking for any imperfections. "But something like that would take some thinking. I could do it, no sweat, but it would take a little while to draw it up." He places it in the furnace and pulls Paladin off his arm, putting in fire dust and blasting the steel, heating it quickly. "Put your sword and sheath on the bench, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 am

Nodding, she does what she is told and puts her Sword and Sheath on the bench, laughing as she rather jokingly goes, "Don't worry, you are allowed to touch them without repercussions."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 am

"Heh... Sorry about losing it in our fight, Paladin is..." He looks at the blue flamethrower, the many pieces on it gleaming, almost as if they're shifting on their own, "special... Very special. At least to me." He stops firing and pulls the weapon on his arm, grabbing the now white hot steel and setting it on the anvil. He starts pounding it with the heavily armored fist, sparks flying with each hit.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:13 am

Kaitlyn walks into the workshop and begins to design her spear head by putting designs on it. 

Then she opens the dust container and fills it with Fire Dust.

She finally gets a long orange fat string cuts it into two and gets two rather large black beads she puts the beads on the string and she ties the string right where the spear blade starts so it dangles down to the bottom of the spear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 am

Covering her eyes from the sparks, she snickers before speaking, "Don't worry about it. And next time we fight I will wear rubber gloves, just so you can't electrocute me."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 am

"Hey there Kaitlyn." Jet greets her as he pounds the steel, the searing hot metal starting to cool off.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:22 am

"Hi." Kaitlyn says while focusing on her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 am

Jet picks up the metal and dunks it in oil to cool it off. He pulls it out and starts grinding the edge.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:32 am

Content on watching her new weapon being made, she doesn't talk to Kaytlyn. Subtly shaking from excitement she asks, "So what are the modifications you are thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 am

As he finishes grinding the blade, he sets it on the bench and starts looking for something he could turn into a suitable grip. "I'm gonna alter the wings on the hilt to carry white dust and extend to wrap around the sheath when you attach them, turning them into thrusters. And I'm gonna give the blade the ability to be infused with dust."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:39 am

"And in doing so, it's going to look much more elegant, but a lot more menacing as well."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 am

"If you wasn't busy, I would hug you right now. With the new cleaver and modifications to White Dragon initiation will be easy!" bouncing on the spot from excitement, she pretends to wield a sword, stabbing at invisible enemies.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 am

He smiles and looks back at you. "What name do you want to give the cleaver?" He asks as he pulls out a gold colored steel peice that's the perfect size. He brings it to the grinder and starts shaping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next