RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Out for Team WCAT

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Wolffe gets up and walks over to the bartender. He gets another drink and sips at it thoughtfully. Heh. It's nice to see those two together. They make a nice couple.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Dusk thought he saw her hesitation, so he took the first action, he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips, savoring the moment as their first kiss. He quickly broke away, hoping he didn't go too far.

(OOC okay, I fixed the past message, so ignore what was there earlier, and go how it is. Sorry 1st time with this.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Theta was surprised by Dusk making the first move. She enjoyed her first proper kiss with Dusk and didn't want the moment to end. She thought to herself 'wow, I've never been kissed that way before' She began to blush slightly and smile widely.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Wolffe sighs. Heh. They make a great couple. Hmmm... I wonder if I'll find somebody like that here. Probably not. Oh well, I will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Dusk saw that she smiled and smiled back. 'Good, didn't screw that up,' he thought to himself as he bushed a bit and smiled widely. He leaned in and got another kiss with her, this one lasting longer and being stronger. He didn't want it to end, and just kept savoring the moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Theta embraced the second kiss, not wanting it to end she put her arms around Dusk and hugged him tight never wanting it to end... they already had such a tight bond in such a short time... 'We must of been mean't to be' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Dusk finally had to break away from her, but he did it slowly as to not ruin the moment too quickly. Once he did break away, he looked at her and felt sorrow at having to end that kiss. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Want to go back to the others and grab a drink?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Wolffe finishes his drink, then goes and gets his fifth one, feeling slightly drunk, but not enough to be inhibited. He returns to the table and flops down in his seat. Ugh... I really hope I don't have a hangover tommorow. That'd be a terrible way to start the school year. Ok... Ok. This is my last drink tonight. This is it... Wolffe starts to sip at his drink. These are really good though... What am I thinking. This is the last one... This is it... Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:25 am

"OK" Theta began to walk over to where Wolffe had been the entire time, She notices him looking a little bit drunk "Are you OK, how many have you had of them" she asked inquisitively. Her faunus smell could tell he had at least 4 of the drink's as he had started to smell strongly of strawberries and alcohol, but more like strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 am

"Wolffe, stop drinking now," Dusk warned him. "I'm not going to like it if you have a hangover tomorrow. You smell very strongly of alcohol and strawberries."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:32 am

"you should probably drink some water just to be sure you don't have too much alcohol in you'r system" Theta said before going to get him some water from the bar "here drink this it'll help flush the alcohol out of your system, i don't want to have to deal with you tomorrow if you get a hangover, and i'm sure Dusk wont either" she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:51 am

Wolffe puts down his half finished drink. "Yeah, I was planning on stopping there. And thanks Theta." Wolffe takes the water and starts drinking it. "Ah. Yeah, that feels much better. Thanks again Theta." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:28 am

"Okay, good." Dusk said, relieved that Wolffe had stopped. "Thought I was going to have to knock you out to stop you from drinking more." he admitted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:31 am

"Hehe, nah. I was gonna stop anyway. I was getting a little drunk... But thanks for the concern."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 pm

"No problem Wolffe, just don't get drunk, first off Dusk would knock you out and then i'm not carrying you back and secondly people do some really silly stuff when they're drunk" She said in a tone neither telling him off nor joking
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:40 pm

"Ok, got it. Thanks for that." Wolffe finishes the water. "Ah... That hit the spot. Ok, I feel alot better now." Wolffe smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Dusk got up and got himself three more drinks and chugged the firs two down and slowly drank the third one with a smile on his face. "God I love the taste of this!' he exclaimed, a bit drunk, but it would take more to make him drunk.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:04 pm

"Hehe. Welcome to the Club... literally." Wolffe laughs at his own terrible joke.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:27 pm

"Ughhhh, terrible joke Wolffe, just terribly terrible." Dusk said while facepalming. "Don't, just don't use that crap joke again, please." Dusk said smiling still even if that joke was terrible.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:28 pm

"Hehe. Ok. Sorry, I just love terrible jokes. Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Theta walked up to the bar and ordered something different "Sauzaliky" She walked back with a glass filled with a orange liquid and started to drink it "That's better" she said in a calm relaxed voice
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

"I think I'll get another drink, but with no alcohol. What do you guys think? I don't wanna be knocked out."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:36 pm

"Do whatever Wolffe, just no more alcohol for you, otherwise, you'll be taking a surprise nap." Dusk threatened as he drank his fifth drink of the night. Dusk noticed Theta's new drink. "Hey Theta, what's that?" he asked her, curious to what the new drink was.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:45 pm

"It's a Sauzaliky" she said holding up her drink "tequila, orange juice, lemon and banana crushed up with ice and then put into a blender until smooth" she took another gulp from her drink "Here try some, it's really nice" she held out her drink out to Dusk smiling
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 pm

"Got it. I'll be right back." Wolffe gets up and walks over to the bertender. He walks back with the drink and takes a sip. "Mmmm... Still tasty." Wolffe smiles and sits in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Dusk took a tentative sip, then smiled. "You could've just said its something good." he got up and got her another drink and himself three which he proceeded to sip after giving her her drink,
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Theta smiled "somebodies taste can be different to someone else's, i didn't know if you would like it or not" She takes a sip from her drink, she realizes that she hadn't been keeping a eye on the time "hey guys whats the time?" she looked worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Out for Team WCAT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next