RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Out for Team WCAT

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Dusk took a tentative sip, then smiled. "You could've just said its something good." he got up and got her another drink and himself three which he proceeded to sip after giving her her drink,
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Theta smiled "somebodies taste can be different to someone else's, i didn't know if you would like it or not" She takes a sip from her drink, she realizes that she hadn't been keeping a eye on the time "hey guys whats the time?" she looked worried
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:08 pm

"I'm not sure... I don't have a watch... Do you know Dusk?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm

"Umm, let me check." he reached into his pocket and took out a pocket watch. "It is... 10:00 pm." he said after flipping it open. "Guys want to leave or stay a bit longer?" he asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:43 pm

"we can stay for another hour but...." Theta tried to remember back to the past 3 months "..it start's at 11, we can stay longer but it'll be a risk" Theta looked at Dusk and said "You know why" She went back to drinking her drink
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:46 pm

"I don't really care, but if you guys want to go, I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:53 pm

((ooc: Sorry, was lost))
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 pm

(OOC: No worries. Just say you were dancing the whole time. That seems like something Top would do.)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Top returns to the group from dancing
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh, hey Top." Wolffe smiles. "Where have you been? Dancing?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:57 pm

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:59 pm

"You should feel glad I didn't drink anything." Top lets his hair fall in front of his eyes "Or else I would kill you where you sit."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:09 pm

"If that's the case, then yeah, I feel really glad."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Theta turns her attention to Top "oh hey top" she then began to sip her drink again, her eyes looking around the room vigorously. out of the corner of her eye she notices a person walk in wearing what looked like white fang clothing "Hey Dusk..." she said nudging him
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 pm

"You ever try to drug me again and there will be blood. I've killed bigger, how do you think I got these designs on my back, they are not body art." Top turns to see the white fang "You may just get a demonstration."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 pm

"Huh?" Wolffe turns and sees the White Fang member. "Oh... White Fang..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:16 pm

"Everyone, calm down before I start hitting everyone on the head..." Dusk threatened. "Just calm the hell down. He hasn't noticed us yet, and he has no reason to unless we start something. So if we don't start something, everything will be fine. So relax, I'll keep an eye on him, I have ben for the time we were here, except for when Theta made me dance."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:19 pm

"You got it Dusk." Wolffe sips at his drink.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Top speaks in an eerily matter of fact and calm "No, I don't think that will work at all. In fact I think I am going to go over there and stab him in the eye and see how long it takes him to die. I am very angry at this very moment and do you know what I do when I am angry? I would always find an animal that can fight and kill it."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well, I you wish to fight... why don't you just do some late night hunting in the emerald forest, better than killing somebody before they can fight, not to mention a lot more legal.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:24 pm

'just be cool Theta, they wont come for me' She thought loosening her grip on her weapon which she had had in her bag "OK" She said trying to keep calm "Just be ready if they spot me" She whispered to Dusk as her eye's changed from blue to a deep purple and back again
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Wolffe continues to look nonchoulant as he sips his drink. "These are really good. I wonder if this place would give me the recipe..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:29 pm

"Wolffe I've got the recipe for a few drinks back at the room i'll see if it's in there when we go back" she said smiling at wolffe "These place's rarely give up a recipe if they have it in there mind it's the best"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hehe. Awesome. Thanks, I owe ya one." Wolffe smiles and continues to sip at his drink.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Top just stands, his hands not far from his gun holsters, his hair still in front of his face as he stares at the white fang from across the room
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

"Hey." Wolffe motions to Dusk. "What were these called again?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"hm? Oh Strawberry Sunrise I think. Top please sit down." Dusk asked, getting up himself, his hands resting on his sides. "Just calm down, nothing bad will happen if you don't cause it." Dusk tried to reason with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Out for Team WCAT
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next