RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 am

Another day flew by as the final bell of the day rung, it's arrival met by many with both joy and relief as they packed up their belongings, received their homework and went along their merry way. All but one. Fei still had many questions that needed answering, something of which the teachers expected of her by now and so gladly answered with what remaining time they had left. It was not until only after she was fully satisfied and sated that Fei would pack up her own things and leave through the exit; straight into a bustling hall of people. The usual crowd of students wanting to get back to their dorms or catch a meal with friends down at the food court, all were in a hurry and all seemed to care not what happened so long as they got there. Of course, having learned from first-hand experience, Fei had no intention of being stuck in the middle of a crowd again.

She stayed well and far behind the main horde, choosing instead to skirt the back or sides whenever she could. It was especially crowded today though due in part to it being the day before they all had a free day to do whatever they wished. All were anxious and in a particular hurry. Chatter from both male and female voices echoed throughout the hallway, the sound of laughter and giggles mixing in with the usual exchange of conversational topics. Hugging her books and papers tightly and close to her chest, she did her best not to bump into anyone as best she could. One wrong move could send her toppling and all of her things to be trampled on by uncaring feet. Something as embarrassing as that she simply could not handle properly!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 am

Melissa was bored - very, very bored. She had just spent an entire class half-listening to teachers drone on about random rubbish! She knew she shouldn't have come for the last class of the day! She should've just skipped it like she had skipped the others! Though then Katy would probably get mad at her if she found out. So she had made the effort to at least attend one class, but now she was exhausted and extremely bored!

Luckily she spotted a potential target for some fun - a girl that seemed to be avoiding other people as best she could always made for a fun target to play around with! They usually had the funniest reactions. Locking in on her target, Melissa took a few shortcuts and alternative routes she had discovered thanks to her constant exploration of the halls instead of attending class, and waited just behind a corner in front of the girl.

Waiting impatiently, jumping lightly from foot to foot, she waited until the girl turned round the corner, before jumping at her with a, "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 pm

All was well so thought Fei as she neared the end of the hallway, before it split into two separate paths, her day was almost over and she could go back to her dorms and finish up all this work. Then and only then would she ever indulge herself in any worldly pleasures such as food or free time. She was a surprisingly simple girl with simple needs, working when needed and enjoying peace and quiet when given, usually not even in that order. Aside from some minor interactions she rarely spoke to the other students, aside from a few occasions where she felt comfortable and not as exposed as she normally would have been in a social environment.

Looking ahead, she saw that the turn she intended to take away from the crowd was finally coming up. Letting out a personal sigh of relief, she closed her eyes and took the first step around. Until ...

"Boo!"

Letting out a brief but loud screech of surprise, her arms involuntarily flung up and backwards whilst her legs instinctively pushed her body away from the source of the frightening sound. Straight into the crowd she flew, knocking over several students before slipping and falling on top of the crumpled pile. Heart thumping, Fei quickly scrambled off the pile and with a soft gasp looked around and watched with wide and terrified eyes that everyone was now looking at her. Not to mention the pile of students, whom thankfully still did not know what was happening and were in the process of just getting or helping each other up, started mumbling about what had just happened.

Thankful for the cease in movement, the horde of students temporarily stopped; Fei fumbled about on the floor for her belongings. Papers once stacked neatly were now in disarray, her books fell either on their spines and opened up or were several steps of a distance away from each other, and her utensils were scattered around like broken blades of grass. It didn't take long for a laugh she could barely hear to take root, a laugh that soon spread to enough mouths that Fei found her face growing hot. As quickly as she could, she gathered up what remained of her things and got up, running down the hallway she had previously chosen with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Melissa found herself giggling at her joke - not at the fact that the girl had fallen and dropped her stuff like a lot of people though, that would be mean, after all. But her joke? That was hilarious, it reminded her of her earlier pranks, where she would scare people so badly they'd be flinching every time they approached a corner for weeks. And then months once she pranked them again. Seeing everyone laughing though, she frowned slightly.

Some of the people that had gotten knocked over approached her angrily, demanding an apology but she ignored them, instead turning to those who were laughing, "Hey! That's not very nice, y'know? You should be ashamed of yourselves, laughing at a girl like that! If you keep it up, you'll be next!" She said, and a few people recognized her and her pranks, deciding to leve, slowly breaking up the crowd.

Realizing the girl had run away, Melissa picked up a book she had dropped, before running and utilizing the shortcuts she knew as best as possible to catch up, intending to apologize. Maybe. Perhaps the girl saw humor in her joke as well? In that care she wouldn't have a need to apologize, but something told her that the girl was anything but humoured.

She waited until the girl stopped running, before approaching her and holding out the book with a cheerful grin.

Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 am

Fei didn't know how far she had gone or even where she was going for that matter. All she knew was that she wanted to get away from it all as quickly as humanly possible. It was not until she'd calmed down that the young girl finally took hold of herself and examined her surroundings, her chest rising and falling with each breath until eventually she just found a wall to lean against and slowly slid down it's polished surface. Cautiously throwing a glance down the hall she had just run through, she let out a soft sigh and composed herself, taking the time to check if she had everything before sooner or later getting up and returning to her dormitory.

Sifting through the disheveled pile in her legs, she picked out and brushed away the fine specks of dirt that clung to her pieces of homework, brushing off the little marks and scrubbing away at the book covers with the sleeve of her uniform. It wasn't until she heard the echoing sounds of footwear tapping away on hard-scrubbed floors that Fei looked up, her eyes blinking. Eyes trailed from the book held out towards her and the hand that held it, all the way up to the arm, shoulder and face. Smiling, she took the book from the stranger's grasp and slipped it into the neat pile on her lap.

"Thank you, I thought I felt one missing." She'd say, brushing non-existent dust off her newly returned book. It seems in the excitement, Fei did not even recognize the culprit responsible for her scare.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 am

As the girl took her book back, Melissa sat down next to her - or rather just dropped herself onto the ground. She certainly didn't have the grace normally associated with sitting - or rather had merely decided to drop lazily to the ground instead of carefully sitting. After all, she certainly wouldn't be in Beacon if she lacked the ability to sit down properly!

She blinked curiously - the girl didn't seem to realize she was the one who had done the scaring. Or maybe she was just really nice and was being polite. Or maybe she was really mad and planning to kill her in her sleep...? Hopefully not the latter, that would be a bit scary. Melissa did not like being killed in her sleep.

"That's quite a reaction though! Are you okay?" She asked with a smile, partly to try work out whether or not the girl actually knew that she was the culprit of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:04 am

Nodding quickly, her mood improving with the kindness of this stranger, Fei turned to look at her and smiled. "Yes, of course I'm okay," She'd say, fumbling with the long strands of hair perched on her shoulder. "I just wasn't expecting something like that to happen is all." In that regards, she heaved a long a sigh, ashamed she had been scared by such a silly thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:47 am

"You have to admit, that was pretty funny though! It was just a little scare but you jumped so high I thought you were going to hit the roof!" Melissa said, giggling, voice filled with true amusement. This girl was turning out to be fairly entertaining! For now.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:26 pm

"Was I going to hit the roof? You were watching?" Fei asked, a bit of genuine curiosity mixed in with a bit of happiness that someone had taken the time to put a more humorous spin to her little "encounter".

"Does this happen all the time, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:36 am

Melissa giggled again, "Yup! And don't worry, that sort of thing happens all the time around me!" She said, beginning to hum away, tapping out a random tune on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:58 pm

"Really? So, do you know who scared me then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:37 am

"Hahahah!" Melissa laughed, scratching the back of her head nervously, "I-It doesn't really matter, does it? It was funny, everyone had a good laugh, no one needs to be murdered!" She said, trying to avoid the question as well as shecould.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:37 am

Fei watched Melissa intently as she laughed, wondering why she was suddenly acting so strangely. "O-oh .. well, I did not think the culprit would have to die if found out." She said, her tone of concern so genuine that one simply couldn't not take her seriously at this point.

Quickly recovering though, she looked up at Melissa and smiled again. "Is this a secret game that people play then? To scare others and escape with your life or be found out and killed?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Melissa smiled a bit more, thinking of a way to attempt to mess with the girl some more. Hopefully it would work! It was always enjoyable when she managed to mess with people - always good for a laugh.

"Close! If the scarer escapes then they're fine! But if the scarer escapes, the one that was scared has to find and hunt down the one who scared them and catch them, otherwise they have to be killed instead!" She said, holding back a giggle. With luck, the girl would panic and begin running around trying to find the 'scarer', which of course was herself. She added a bit more to sweeten the deal, "Aaand, if you manage to catch whoever scared you, that person has to obey you for a few days as a reward!
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:38 am

With bated breath she listened to Melissa's story with rapt attention, her eyes wide and beginning to sparkle a bit with intense curiosity. Letting out a soft gasp at the climax of the explanation, she stood up and looked down at her friendly companion; a fire burning in her eyes now.

"Am I allowed help from you? If so, will you help me? If not, will you please watch over my books and papers for me? And if so, will you please take them to my dormitory room?" Fei would ask, the excitement boiling inside her visible as she restlessly hopped up and down, ready to go on her hunt.

The amount of trust she had for Melissa was endless as she was even prepared to give a complete stranger the key to her team's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 am

"I shall help you!' Melissa said triumphantly, pointing a finger up at the sky, "I shall help you reach for the stars, and even if you hit the sky, I'm sure you'll still attain the delicious cheese icecream!" She said, still managing to sound rather impressive despite making no sense. Apparently ignorance is bliss!

"But you aren't allowed to ask questions, you must use your other detective skills! And askin' questions wouldn't help anyway, you'll just scare off your scarer!" She added, just in case people around the area had seen her scare the girl. It wouldn't do for the fun to end so quickly!
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:01 am

Listening to her new friend's weird yet strangely uplifting words, Fei found herself doing the same gesture, pointing her own finger up at the sky. "Yes!" She would say, now more excited then ever that she had agreed to help her. Nodding at the additional rules, Fei would lower her arm and hold out a hand. "My name's Fei, what's yours, fellow hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am

"I'm umm..." Melissa hesitated - it probably wouldn't be the best idea for her to give her real name, would it? In case she needed to make a quick getaway if her fun went wrong. Yes, it would probably be best for her to make something up! "I'm a magical guardian angel fairy sent from the heavens to aid you in your quest! Nice to meet you, Fei!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:25 am

Gasping again, she quickly retracted her hand and went down on a knee, fist clapping into enclosed palm as she lowered her head. "Oh! My apologies great spirit, I did not know you had come down to assist me on this hunt! Please forgive my rude and brash behavior!"

Of course! This explained everything, such as how she managed to track her in the winding halls of Beacon and also how she had found her in the first place. Her head still bowed low, she spoke again. "Where should I start first, guardian?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:04 am

Holding back the urge to giggle, Melissa patted the girl's head lightly, "Rise! I'm not the kind of heavenly guardian that forces you to grovel and humble yourself!" She said cheerfully, as she started thinking of the best way to mislead the girl while still keeping things entertaining.

Thinking of something after only a few seconds, she continued, "I suggest you begin your journey... within yourself! I'm sure you'll discover the answer lies within you if you just contemplate your existence!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Letting out a near inaudible gasp of surprise as the "spirit" touched her head, Fei instinctively closed her eyes and nodded, pulling her hands apart before looking up at her with rapt attention, eyes wide. "A journey .. within myself ..?" She asked the spirit, tilting her head before nodding once more. Fei understood what she had to do and sat down cross-legged in the middle of the hallway, closing her eyes she took in several deep breaths and exhaled slowly. After a while, she became still and motionless.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 am

As the girl sat still and fell silent, Melissa realised she might have made a mistake. Watching a girl sitting motionless was not high up on her list of favourite activities, after all! Though maybe she could make it fun...

Waiting for a few minutes to see if the girl moved, Melissa would then poke her lightly in the cheek to see if she reacted in any way.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Fei had just about reached her innermost peace when the gentle poke to the cheek caused her to jump, letting out a light squeal before catching herself. Covering her mouth she looked up at the spirit and gasped. "Oh, of course, I'm sorry! Let us be off, spirit!" She would say, resolve in her voice as she stood back up and ran off a random hallway. Her belongings .. they lay forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 am

Melissa blinked in surprise as the girl randomly ran off, leaving her things behind. Lingering for a moment, debating whether or not to pick up the things, she shrugged and followed - This was turning out to be fun! Maybe she would end up running into a wall or something next - she had seen that happen once and it was great fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:58 am

Fei, though clueless and easily fooled by crafty men and women, was a very dedicated girl. Once a task was set upon by her, she threw her heart and soul full force into the gaping maws of adventure. Every cubic meter of it. Immediately, she had returned to the scene of the crime, it's crowded hallways now emptied out with a sparse few students here and there still chatting and lolling about doing angsty teenager things. Like a detective, she combed the floor and the walls and noted every fine "detail" she could pick out, never asking the "spirit" for help as she crawled on all fours, searching and sniffing like a bloodhound hot on it's prey's scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]   Naivete meets Mischief [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naivete meets Mischief [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: