RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Kawazoe
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Hearing a beep coming from her person, Fei pulled out the digital scroll and pulled it open. Blinking, she realized it was time to go and finished the rest of her drink. Taking one last glance at the group behind her, she smiled and shook her head, pulling out several lien cards; she reached over and placed it across the counter. Waving to the man behind, she got his attention and pointed to the payment before sliding her rear off the chair. Slipping the scroll back onto her person, she ran out through the door and back into the cold. Away she went, back to Beacon!
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Zwei smiled as the box was placed on the counter and slid toward him. He spoke before opening the gift "I didnt know I would run into you so...sadly I dont have anything so I owe you one." he held his smile as he unwrapped the box. When the box was opened he held the mask in front of him as his smile grew much much larger. "He right back" he spoke as he dashed off to a less busy corner of the restaurant and  soon returned with the gift on his face and his usual mask hanging around his belt loop secured by a small strand of leather tied in a knot.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Cheshire glances at Zwei coming back wearing the bunny-eared mask. Cheshire looks away avoiding eye contact. "It's not like I got it specifically for you.... stupid," Cheshire grumbles. Cheshire fidgets in his seat for a while until he places a card on the counter and slides it to the barkeeper.

"Put everyone's drink on me," the faunas mumbles, his eyes casting down. The barkeep smirks and takes the card. The faunas boy avoids eye contact with everyone else as he speaks. "I just feel like wasting money, that's all.... don't get the wrong idea...."

Though Cheshire's words are a bit cryptic and roundabout, you find that you are starting to understand him a little better.

((Thou art I... I am thou...
Thou hast established a new bond,
It brings thee closer to the heart
Thou shall have our blessing when interacting with this Arcana...

Spoiler:

The group in the bar has established the Emo Tsundere social link of this Arcana!
You will receive a social bonus when interacting with this person,
And you will find it easier to interact with him!

Zwei has reached Rank 2 of this Arcana!
You are slowly forming a strong bond.
))
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Q could tell the kid was getting better. All it takes is some friends to have your back. He smiled a little and took a sip of his drink. "Here's to you kid. I mean Cheshire."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Ron nods at Hunter's suggestion and says, "I agree." He finishes off his drink. He pays the lien for it and walks out of the restaurant with Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Q takes a sip of his scotch. I wonder how Rat is doing? As soon as he finished his thought he heard a familiar voice.

"Where have you been? I was waiting at the club all day. You know you could have missed your target." Q just smiled. "Tell me then, was he there?" Q knew the answer. The target is never there when they expected him. Especially during the holidays. Rat just put up one finger and was about to say something. Then he hanged his head and sighed a defeated. "No."

"Rat, why don't you just relax a bit?" Q simply said. "Because, I don't have time to relax. I need to keep tabs on everyone so I know what they know. You know?"

"No. Rat just sit down, and have a damn drink." Rat just glared at him, and finally sighed. "Has anyone ever told you that arguing with you is yelling a brick wall" Rat sat down, and sunk his head into his arms."Unlike you, I don't have anything to look forward to when I head home."

"And by home you mean that cardboard box? Rat I have told you if you need a place to stay I always have an open room." Rat shrugged. "I don't need your charity."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Cheshire seems to only stare into space at this point. Remaining silent and passive, it was hard to tell if the faunas was even still alive. Suddenly, faint humming is heard from the red faced faunas who started mumbling something under his breath which gradually grew louder and louder in volume It finally gets to the point where everyone at the bar could hear him.

"Ooooh~ On the first day of Dustmas my grimm hunt leads me to see, a Nevermore on a burning tree..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm

"On the second day of Dustmas my grimm hunt leads me to see, two Ursas fighting.." Q said joining in.

Rat just mumbled, "....and a Nevermore on a burning tree..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm

"~And a Nevermore on a burning tree," Cheshire finishes. "On the third of Dustmas, my grimm hunt leads me to see...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4