RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions

Go down 
+7
Cheshire Schrodinger
CentralDogma
Shadowfox66
Kawazoe
Kellenredx
MrManix
Skylight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Empty
PostSubject: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 pm

2 people sat in the lonely far corner of room 218. They looked to be 2 scientists. One male and one female. They started to set up some of their tech for a presentation maybe? They whispered to themselves I hope these 'kids' know what they're doing..they have only been here for a short time...I don't want to be responsible for any legal matters concerning death! I mean what the hell do I tell their parents... Oh hello miss I am sorry to inform you that your son Jimmy was MAULED TO DEATH BY A MUTANT URSA... The female scientist looks to be no more than 20 and is wearing a small thin pair of glasses and has Faunus ears( kitty earssss :3). The male scientist looks to be about 25-26. He has a striped labcoat on( black and white).

Thorn walks in the classroom and takes a seat in the front of the room daydreaming about what the future few days may bring. She looked at the signup list and thought to herself Wow. A lot of people actually volunteered to do this... Oh! Kyri is signed up. It'll be good to see her again. Hmmm lets see... We have Team ALIA and some others!Thorn got a smile on her face and kept it for the longest time thinking of the possibilities that could happen on this trip.

Lucina waits outside the door for the rest of her teammates to show up. "Ughh they were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!" She takes out her device and starts to browse videos.

(I only need a confirmation post in character from everyone in the plot. Then order will start to take place.)
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I swear, this school gets more and more confusing with every passing day.
Alexander trots briskly through the Beacon corridors, the chains on his arms jingling. With each closed door he passes, Alexander checks the numbers on the doors, feeling that he is only getting progressively more lost with each one he passes.
"Damn this school and it's layout! Whoever planned these hallways need a boot shoved up their- Oh hey, I made it."
Alexander pushes past the door and enters the room, pleased to see he wasn't the last to arrive as per usual.
"So sorry I'm late, I got just a little bit lost."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Zwei rounded the corner at a rather brisk pace mumbling to himself at high speed
"LasttimeIdrink8energydrinksinfiveminutes" He carried a small plastic bag with him filled with empty and full cans of energy drink. "Nevernevernevernever" he removed a  full can from the bag and handed it to Lucina who was waiting outside as he twisted the handing and nearly sprinted into the room. He continued to mumble to himself (Probably sounding like a madman in the process) as he entered and quickly took a seat while setting the Bag next to himself. He idly bounced in his seat as he stared at the two scientists while humming an offbeat and irregular tune.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

A lone figure walked through the halls of Beacon Academy, it was obvious she was a student for she bore her way through a small crowd of other Beacon students, meshing well into the sea of black and red before appearing on the other side. Relatively unharmed. Finally having squeezed her way through, Fei straightened her jacket and skirt, removing what creases had developed in the hubbub she just left behind. Turning the corner, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper and as she walked unfolded it, her head occasionally popping up to check the numbers on the passing plaques. 216 .. 217 ... 218. Arriving at her destination, she turned towards the entranced figure waiting next to the door and instead of just passing her by and ignoring her, bowed her head in silent greetings before turning the handle to the door. Entering the room, she immediately went over to an empty desk and sat down, quickly folding the piece of paper back and shoving it into her jacket's breast pocket.   
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Kyri crawled out from under a desk and tried to fix her messed up hair from the small nap that she took while she was waiting for this little trip to start. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head. Looking at her weapon and then to those that where now in the room with her. She smiled Thorn who was sitting in a class seat in front of her. She was very glad that she was the one leading this expedition, though it was interesting to see such a new student with a great since of adventure. She took a seat behind her and simply stared at Thorn.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Issac walks down the hall towards the class, wearing the scale armor he made on his last trip under his shirt and Midnight on his waist. Ugh, need to get used to wearing this.
"Hey, Lucina. Isabelle make you come too, or did you choose to?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 pm

*The rapid tapping of leather dress shoes echoed down the halls. Among the constant sounding tapping was the sound of a ticking grandfather clock. A tall student wearing a red silk hat carrying a full sized coffin on his back is running down the hall, his mouth holding onto a piece of bread comically.*

Byron: I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to stay or chat right now! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

*Byron zoomed right pass the girl standing in front of the door causing a back wind to blow her hair up. Seconds later he jogged backwards and stopped in front of the door. He still jogged in place with the bread dangling from his mouth.*

Byron: Oh! I'm here!

*Byron casually walks into the class a bit more normally and seats himself, humming a tune to himself as the clock on his coffin ticked  in rhythm to his little tune.*

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Aeden runs down the hall. "I am so late, Lucina's going to kill me." He rounds the corner and comes across a group of people. Aeden counts to see how many people got her before him. Oh man 7th? Really? I hate being late. Aeden notices Issac and Lucina amongst the group of strangers. "Hi Issac, Hi Lucina sorry I'm late. Was I the last one you were waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Lucina says to Isaac" Ya I got her message and came..." She says to Aeden "No your not the last one..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Issac looks towards Aeden when he runs up. "No, Isabelle hasn't shown yet."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:00 pm

"That's a relief." Aeden takes one final look around. "So why exactly are we here? Did Isabelle set this up as a training exercise or something?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

The lady scientist walks over to Zwei and asks"Your Mr. Carter if I am not mistaken? Can I please see you in the copy room right off of here? I need to talk to you in private.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 pm

ZweI is a little confused as to why the cute scientist wants to talk to him but he had no reason to argue. He springed from his seat. He had slightly calmed now from the drink but was still bounding with energy. "Sure lets go!" He spoke as he made his way toward the copy room with the scientist. He leaned against a wall wondering why he was called but remained silent and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

"Allow me to introduce myself first. I'm Elizabeth. You can call me Liz if you want. The reason I called you in here is because well... I'm stressed out. I saw you walk in and I just happen to have a.....um thing for masks so...will you...um give me a massage...especially my um..ears...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Zwei was rather suprised how quickly she got down to the point. A thing for masks? Not complaining but he had never heard that one before. "Sure thing Liz" with that he moved into a position and massaged her muscles and shoulders a little before moving to her ears. He had never done a massage of any type so he hoped he she was enjoying it. He gently massaged her ears and carefully rubbed them etc Until she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Isabelle didn't like field trips.  One could even say that she hated them, mainly because of past experiences with them.  But, her team had done nothing but sit around in their dorms for a month now.  If getting them to do something together meant going on another trip, so be it.

Walking into the room, she noticed that the other members of her team had already arrived and headed over to them.  "Hey guys," she said while taking off her hood, "Sorry I'm late.  Had a bit of trouble finding my way here."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:35 pm

David walked in to room 218 after finding a paper exclaiming to have adventure. 'I wonder if I can get in on this.' He shrugged and walked in. He looked around a started for the back of the room. 'I finally get to test out my new upgrades.' He took out his multi-tool an began to work on his arm. 'I need to make sure that piston works right.' He had been working on his "Jack-hammer punch." Lets see if this works. He put his tool away and said "Jackhammer punch." His fist popped in and out. 'It works sweet.' He turned it off and began to tune it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 pm

"ahhh...I always love a good massage." Liz smiles and turns to Zwei" Thanks... I don't know a lot of guys that would do that..." She stands up and leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Zwei stretched a little after Liz got up and leaned against a wall also. "Oh I dont mind ask me anytime you need one Liz." he smiled under his mask. Still never heard of a "thing" for masks but who am I to judge? He rubbed his eyes a little and yawned...he was beginning to crash from all the energy drinks he drank and he had to bite his tounge to stay alert.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Kai rushed down the hall, Oh goodness, I'm so late. Crap, which room was it? Dammit this is NOT a good impression. This is my FIRST field trip and I'm LATE. Oh this is a disaster! Her mind whirled as she found the room, Finally! Found it! She threw the door open, "Hey everyone, I'm SO sorry. This is my first week here and I had some trouble finding the room. Hope I didn't hold anything up too badly!" She tried to go through the door, however her massive weapon got caught in the frame, Crap! She thought as she walked in sideways, This is going horribly. Her bright eyes flashed up as she took a seat, leaning her weapon up against the chair. Oh goodness they must've been waiting forever!
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 am

"How do you still get lost? I was raised in a forest and I know my way around here by now." Issac crosses his arms over his chest and leans up against the wall. "You picked a good trip though. I've never been to the part of the forest we're going to."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 am

Kai turned to the boy addressing her, "I wasn't raised in Vale." She explained, "I'm glad that I found the school, let alone this room." She said with a smile, "And I'm definitely looking forward to this, I've never been to the Forest of Forever Fall, but I hear it's beautiful." She looked the boy in the eye, her slitted eyes blinking as she thought, Jeez, is everyone in this town tall?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 am

Byron leaned forward with a humorous grin on his face. He tipped his hat to the new comer. "You're only late if every body left before you got here," Byron chuckled, half a piece of bread dangling from his mouth. "So, this makes it everyone right? What now, eh?" Byron turned his pleasant smile at the scientist. "Hm? Weren't there two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:03 pm

The female scientist walks back into the main room and sends a look at the male scientist. She walks up to the microphone and taps it. "Attention students! My name is Elizabeth Avarneas, 3rd year student and I am a scientist studying ice dust and The Labs of Origin. Just a warning... don't call me Liz...Only Mr. Carter and my partner over here (She motions to the male scientist) have the privelage to do so. Now that that's over with I'm sure you all don't know why your here. All you saw on our little poster was adventure and I know you were like "WOW! ADVENTURE DROP EVERYTHING AND LETS GO!" but the main reason you were called here was 'for science!" Yes! I said it! These labs were abandoned about 10 years ago and my partner and I thought it would be a good idea to investigate them. I know none of you may be interested in scientific reasoning and all that but! We do need an extra hand with all the Grimm and etc that will be there. Who knows? You may even get your hands on a new weapon or something." She motions for the male scientist to walk up to the podium.

The male scientist walks up and says "Hello all, My name is Nexus and I am a scientist researching fire dust as well as the Labs of Origin... I think my partner over there explained basically everything for me... Oh! Thats right! The aircraft we are taking departs in 20 minutes. Be there or be left behind!

Thorn stands up and walks over to Kyri still sitting down and says" So I saw your name on the signups. I've never led an expedition before! You excited or come out of boredom?"

Lucina walks out the door with the rest of Team ALIA.

((Note: Posting order takes effect once we get to the Forest of Forever Fall.))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Aeden looks over to the group of people and tries to find Zwei. When he finally spots him Aeden waves his hand trying to call him over. "Hey Zwei over here! Got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next