RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 pm

"Get. Off. Me. Murderer!" With that, she would ignore the ever growing pain, aiming to turn his foot into a melting pot of fire, "You are the epitome of everything wrong with you, we all hate you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Aphelion stepped back, "So you can talk. Give up?" his voice showed no hint of giving a damn about what she just said to him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm

"I can still breathe, so I won't give up. Especially to a murderer like you." Eyes not on him but he spear, she would sniffle loudly, her phoenix mode would slowly die out, Aoife coming out, "Leave me alone.. My spear.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:34 pm

"Stop playing around, I'll carry you ba- I mean, I want to leave already." he said, his voice changing for a moment back to his old self before grabbing his head, "Just tell me that you surrender and I'll be content."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Putting all her effort into getting her spear, she would hold it close to her, cradling it in her hands, "D-Don't worry.. You will be okay.. J-Just will hurt to make you right again.. It will be okay.." Repeating to the spear as if it was living, she would disregard the fight and everyone around her, entirely focused on her spear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Shrugging, Aphelion turned around and started walking away, "Well, since you no longer fight, victory is mine."

After a few metres he snarked, "Crying over a piece of metal. Pathetic." but didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Ignoring him, Aoife would just be trying to comfort the spear, her closest and oldest friend. Weeping and flushed, she would just stay on the floor, Shadow Dragon not even being glanced or the walking away boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]   The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hating and the Uncaring [Invite Only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3