RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:15 pm

"N-no... I swear..." Aphelion muttered, his eyes watering as he held in his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Stopping, she would dig her hands deep into his armpits, "Aww. That's no fun then. What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Sighing loudly after his torture, he looked at her with his slightly watery eyes, "Why don't we go and find you a Deathstalker to kill? You can bring back the stinger as a trophy." he said, squeezing his arms to his sides as she stabbed him in the armpits.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:13 pm

"Okay! Wait. Where do Deathstalkers hide out? Think there will be only one? How much do you think their stingers weigh?" Firing the barrage of questions, she would be starry eyed and looking down at him full of hope, yanking her hands out from under his arms and holding onto her sword handles.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:18 pm

"I don't know, I don't think so, I think that it doesn't matter since I'll be the one carrying it anyway." he answered all of the questions, grabbing Aoife under the armpits and picking her up before getting off of the bed and stretching, "We can look up where there were Deathstalkers sighted. And you focus on one, I'll keep the others back. And restrain yourself, otherwise there will be nothing left for me to carry back." he said before getting a towel and clearing his chest from the blood before grabbing a shirt and almost putting it on before reconsidering and going to the window bare chested, holding his hand out to her, "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Nodding, she would grab his hand before using it to propel herself out the window, the ground buckling from her landing as she rolls and moves to the nearby bike, looking up at him with a smirk as she climbs on, "Okay! Let's grab us some trophies!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Aphelion laughed before whistling and leaping into the air before landing right onto Equinox, "Fine, you lead with your Demonbike, I'll follow, kitty." he said, patting Equinox to prepare for gallop.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 am

"Okay. Will make sure you can keep up with your horse." With that, she would start driving off, blasting out more songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: