RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:17 pm

He breathed hard and deep for a few moments before dropping onto his back, "No... I just had the creepiest nightmare. Must be because I'm sick." he sighed before looking at his ceiling decoration, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Nodding slightly, she would start speaking out her messages as she pokes him on the nose, typing with one hand, 'u kill me off again and ima smash every single all of those keys over ur ******* head and stuff all the shards up ur **** . lifes a *****, stop being such a gaping ****** and get the **** over it.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Aphelion listened in horror at Aoife's message. She can be pretty scary... Without a word, he reached to grab a large bottle of whisky from behind the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:35 pm

'Yeh hows bout u make liek the ice mountain climbers and taek a ******* hike? ur jst ******* jelly of my 1337 skillz' Escapes her, deciding to give the player a chance to get on his mount.... And turn into ash.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Aphelion brought the bottle to his mouth and tipped it to be perpendicular to himself, deciding that it'd be best to not be on the edge of sober at the time.

Having filled himself and emptying the bottle, he gently grabbed Aoife's hand and kissed it, "Just tell him to suck it up and stop whining like a fatass no-life virgin while you cuddle with your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Laughing slightly, she would turn to look at him, the game operating its own Command system to wipe out that one Warrior specifically, "Says the one who cried when their character was killed. Not exactly one to talk, dummy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:52 pm

"I was only crying to make you feel bad so you'd cuddle with me." said Aphelion with a mischievous grin, "Salamander has died a bunch already, never that quick though. That being said, I'm gonna take him to the Temple of Elements once I'm high enough level and make him fire resistant." he stuck his tongue out before sneezing again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Rolling her eyes, she would swap her character to third person mode, and holding with logic of MMORPGS: It would visually be wearing near enough no armour, the character itself looking like an identical version of her, though her hair would be cut short. Deciding to allow the Warrior to get away, she would somehow string several swear words into a comprehensive sentence, retreating into the sky, "You forget the level difference between us. Besides, resistance doesn't equate to immunity, or it would be overpowered."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:06 pm

"When you fight, take every edge you can get. Clean fights are for people who put honour over victory. That and, well, they don't exist." he said as he looked at the screen, "Is that meant to be you? Looks too big around the chest area to me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Scowling, she would poke him in the stomach before going into the outfits menu, deciding to choose a a new gear set called 'Empress Oren' , "Oh? So should I tell that to my brother when the rules for the fight are 'No killing or seriously wounding' ?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm

"Yeah, do tell him. He'll probably need an edge, unless me reminding him that I had sex with his sister twice won't throw him off." he said before leaning onto her, "Or maybe three times?" before looking at the screen, "Ugh, still look too big for me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm

"I am pretty sure it is not him you should be worried about." With that she would send off a message to a 'ButterflyKnight2' , This time not a single obscenity in it as she continues her talking, "What? And the whole being an Elf doesn't matter to you? Next you will complain about my characters height."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

"No, the height is fine..." he said, patting her on the head, "I'm okay with it being an Elf too..." he said, going to pinch her ears gently and stretch them playfully, "But I'd rather you kept what matters intact." he put one finger before her lips and the other hand on her chestplate.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Getting an audio reply, ButterflyKnight2 having joined her open party, the voice evidently her brothers, "Tell him that if he hurries up with choosing the time, we may keep our side of the bets relatively cheap. Otherwise he may not be able to buy anything... Or be fertile." Raising a brow, she would poke his cheek in return for his hand movements, "Ignore him. He just wants to fight you it seems."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm

"Tell him that he's a tactical fool for not attacking while I'm sick. And remind him I had sex with you twice." he said, before looking at his own laptop, "Or show me how I do this kind of thing." Aphelion proposed as he opened up his laptop and logged back in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Laughing slightly, she would type in a few commands and use the in-built microphone to speak to her brother, repeating Aphelions exact words before getting a reply, "Well sounds to me like he is fine enough to get put a few feet under. We decided on the place, but are being nice enough to allow him to choose the time, though that can easily change."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Aphelion considered how he felt, then pulled out his crate of energy drinks and counted them up. He then touched Aoife's legs and thought for a moment.

"I can be battle ready in a week, or 4 days if you sleep with me every night and warm me up." he said to her in a completely serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Rather luckily, the mic would be touch to speak, Aoife turning to look at Aphelion with a serious gaze, "What do you mean? Sleep with you? Perverted thoughts coming up again?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:18 pm

"Well, I thought you'd warm me up with that aura of yours. But since you don't sound too happy about it, week it is." he frowned and retreated back into his bed to do a bunch of herb-collection missions for NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:15 am

"Oh. Well as long as clothing stays on I will. Thought you were trying to give it me as well." Laughs off Aoife, turning off her laptop before moving to be next to him, taking off the belt with her weapons and the plate additions to the sides of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 am

"I figure you're probably tired of me acting perverted, so I'll stop for now." Aphelion said as he continued searching for the herbs ingame, "Even if your body is very tempting."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:42 am

Facepalming to hide her blushing, she would continue taking off her gear until it is just her in the skirt and covered chainmail, clambering under the covers and watching him play, "I am surprised you have enough energy to act like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 am

"I guess my last functions are being a pervert and being nice." he said with a laugh, "Besides, keeping up appearances is important."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Rolling her eyes, she would curl up in a ball and start releasing heat for him, saying rather bluntly, "If you try anything lewd, you will be fighting them now, or at least after you get out the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Aphelion put down the laptop momentarily and crossed his legs while leaning against the wall. He picked up the AoifeBall and set her on his legs before placing the laptop so that he'd reach past her to use it, "I told you, I won't. I know you don't like doing lewd stuff as often as I do, and certainly not when I'm sick." he leaned his chin on her shoulder to see the monitor.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Nodding, it would graze him slightly before she curls up more,the heat increasing as a response, "Rest, if you don't sleep tonight. I will restrict you from the laptop." With that she would close her eyes, her sleeping not having her usual laughter, instead replaced with the gentle sleeping noises of the worn out girl.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm

"I'm the one who's meant to sleep first, dummy." he whispered to her as he ended his quest, closing the laptop and hugging her before leaning back with her and entering bodylock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: