RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Myren

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Quin settled himself more comfortably in his seat, still letting the river do most of his work for him. after an hour of travel he revved the engines, and began moving the craft up a smaller tributary. this small creek wound it's way southward, past the agricultural district and continuing on for another several hours.

finally, in the mid-afternoon, the boat pulled up to a small jetty.
"Well, here ya go fellas" Quin said with a smile as he once again hopped up and braced the boat with his legs. "the village proper is a mile or so down that road. when ya get there, ask for Big Max. He's the closest thing to a witness there is. Good luck our there fellas. when yer finished here, send a message back to yer teachers n' they'll gimme a call to pick ya up."
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Dante takes a seat for the ride, keeping to himself and pondering over the information. They'd need details, and a few supplies, but those things would come in due time. Arriving at their destination, Dante made sure he was the last one off. "THank you for your service, Quin," he says, giving the fisherman a firm handshake, slipping some money along to the older man. "Stay safe out there." Picking up his bag, he swiftly makes his way to solid earth.

"Something's not right about this," he says to the others. "And I'm not fond of going in blind." He ponders for a moment, the gears whirring in his head as he tries to come up with something reliable. "An interview with Big Max is a priority, and possibly the scene of the most recent attack. Anyone else got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Yin grabbed his bag and gave the fisherman another curt nod as he stepped off the boat. He stood still for a moment, allowing the solid ground beneath him to stop swaying. Once he felt better, he managed to say, "A nighttime stakeout seems to be the way to go, although it seems you thought about that already. It seems like these attacks are happening when either nobody is around or when it is too dark for anyone to see." He thought for another moment, "If it is an animal or Grim that is doing this, a viable option would be to bait it into a trap." Yin offered.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Zwei hops off the boat and digs deep into his pocket and pulls out a small pill. He gently places it on his tongue and swallows it."What if it isn’t an animal or grimm is what worries me more honestly what kind of person has the power to do such a thing? Anyway we should be aware of suspicious people also" he says slowly to Yin carefully choosing his words so he doesn’t sound like he is trying to be smart.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Myren nods at Yin at the suggestion of a stakeout. "you're right. it's probably best if we figure out what we're dealing with before we try to take it on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the group walked on, they passed a few scattered farmhouses. large fields of wheat stretched out on either side of them, tall golden shoots obscuring their view of the distance. However, after some time they find that this yellow wall is marred by a vast swath of trampled earth and wheat, about 10 meters wide, which extends from the edge of a nearby forest to their left, all the way across the fields to what appears to be the town square on their right. the group can see several buildings in the distance, as well as a flurry of activity as people dash this way and that, though most of the attention seemed to be focused on a large pile of wreckage directly in the path of the line of trampled wheat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myren takes a moment to observe the wreckage that once was a farmer's field. "the report said minor property damage... they call this minor?" He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:32 pm

"My money's on animals or Grimm," he says in support of Yin. "Just doesn't seem to be the work of troublemakers. They'd be asking for something from this kind of destruction." He looks to Zwei, cocking an eyebrow at the pill popping, but saying nothing. "I'm inclined to agree with Yin on this. Find bait, set trap, and wait." His eyes scan the wheat, his pace slowing to a halt when he sees the trampled trail running through the field. Following it, he looks to the right, eyes narrowing in on the commotion. "Plan's the same. Find Big Max, and squeeze details out of the locals. Try and focus on what's been lost or damaged. If there's a common link, that's our bait." Moving again, he looks to the others. "I trust you all to act on your own here. This is basic stuff, so remember your manners. Common sense and etiquette will be our weapons here."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Yin looked over to see their number four toss a pill in his mouth and swallow. He didn't even see where he had gotten it from, but he figured that he might be sick or something, so thought nothing of it.

Yin looked over the devastation, This has to be Grimm, I don't see anything else being able to do this kind of damage. He thought. Maybe a Boarbutusk? Maybe more? But this looks like something larger then that. He brought himself out of his reverie to reply to Dante, "Sounds good. So meet back here in, what, two hours?" He asked.

He was honestly surprised at the ease with which the two could get along on a mission. He had expected to be wanting to kill the older boy by now but at this point there had been no incidents. I guess that's a good thing. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Zwei noticed a few odd looks when he took the pill.The only reason he didn’t get looks any more was because the only people who saw was Aeden so he had made of habit of taking them anywhere.

"Two hours should be enough time to gather enough information...I hope."

Zwei was honestly stumped about what it could possibly but he figured that it would be known soon enough so there was no need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Myren begins working his way across the field, examining the ground as he went. he was surprised to find that not only there were indeed no recognizable tracks that he could make out, but also about how inconsistent the damage was. some parts of the field had been stomped flat, the earth compacted by some great weight, other parts appeared to have been ripped up, while occasionally a large hole, like some kind of furrow or large puncture dotted the field.

Myren kneels next to a particularly deep furrow in the dirt, trying to imagine what caused it.
"beowolves? but there are no paw prints, and these cuts are too deep for beowolf claws."
"boarbatusks? maybe enough of them could trample the field like this, but could they have dug these holes? besides, they're too loud. somebody would have recognized a herd of them."
"A deathstalker maybe? hmm... could explain the punctures, but these tears are too small for those claws..."

Myren stands, brushing dirt from his legs as he looks at Dante.
"I've got nothing. we probably won't know anything until we get into town and ask around."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the group drew closer to the village, the activity seemed to slow down as the villagers took notice of the strangers approaching them. about twenty people were all working around the collapsed vestiges of an old building, hauling lumber and stones away from the wreckage while several people searched through the debris.

A giant of a man walked out from the crowd, holding a large splintered piece of timber over his shoulder. Standing nearly 7 feet tall, with massive shoulders and arms bulging, He drops the massive chunk of wood onto a growing pile, and moved to the head of the crowd. As the group approached him, the reason for his size became apparant; as shown by the pair of large fluffy bear's ears on his head. He called out to the group with a booming voice "Hoy there! You must be the group from Beacon right? can't tell you how glad we are to see you."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

"Two hours and we'll meet back up. We'll repeat as necessary." His eyes scanned the crowd, quickly picking out the tall man towering above the others. He gives a quick wave and a smile, saying to the others, "Looks like Big Max isn't just a name." Of course it was a guess, but he approached the resident nonetheless. His smile quickly faded as he spotted the ears on the man's head, sighing heavily as he fixes his tie. Just perfect...

"We're Team Dynamic," he says, forgoing the usual offer of a handshake. "I'm Dante, this is Yin, Myren, and Zwei. We'll be handling the situation. We'll be needing the details before we can act, though." His hand clenched the strap to his dufflebag, trying his hardest to be professional towards the fauna, even if he was coming off as a bit curt and impatient.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Yin inwardly laughed as he saw Dante squirm from having to talk to the faunus. As long as he stays courteous. He thought to himself. As Dante introduced him, he gave a nod to the hulking man. He certainly is Big Max. He looked around and saw a few people in the crowd eyeing them, some with gratitude, others with suspicion.

He decided to go and chat up some of the locals, so he walked up next to Dante and placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. He said in a low voice, "I'm gonna see what's up with the locals. Have fun." He chuckled to himself a bit as he walked away towards the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Zwei was about to speak with a passerby when his scroll pinged with a message. He reached into his pack and checked his messages
Zwei Carter you have been selected for a team change your new assigned team is
Zweis eyes widened
Team DYMC:Team dynamic
Zwei decided to look harder for his new teammates but any information he could find was either trivial or he already knew
He decided to start searching for cheap recording devices to leave instead of chasing away whatever it was and it coming back again angry the next night
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 am

"I'll see if someone will show me to one of the older sites" Myren said to Dante before moving into the crowd. a moment later he moves off, following one of the townsman towards the outskirts of town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Team DYMC dispersed into the village, the walking mountain squared off with Dante. "Of course we'll give you folks any help we can. Only thing is, we..." He looks off into the distance, a frustrated expression on his face "well we frankly just don't know that much about it. we've had some trouble with boarbatusks in the past, but nothing on this kind of scale. I mean, you ever hear of a boarbatusk doin' this" he turns, indicating the pile of rubble "to a pub? not to mention tearin' a wall off a barn, eating three cows, and disappearing before anyone can get even a glimpse of the thing. but whatever it is, it managed to do this In a matter of minutes last night." Max shook his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yin moves into town, he can overhear several conversations breaking out around him.

"that's it? we call for help and they send a bunch of kids?" muttered a rather haggard looking man.
"I don't know, I've heard some crazy things about those Beacon people. like, they can do some downright unbelievable stuff, kids or not." responded another.

"those look like some pretty serious weapons they're packing" said one rather loud woman to Yin's right
"Like you were looking at their gear" said her friend "I saw you checking out that guy with the cute eyes, don't you try to deny it."
"So i have discerning taste" the first replied. "nothing wrong with a girl appreciating a higher caliber of man is there?"
the pair began laughing loudly as they moved on with their business.

"Hey there!" a man called out to Yin. He was a shorter man, light brown hair, and a tan complexion earned from working outdoors most his life "you must be one of the Beacon folks they sent to help us out. Name's Samuel. Let me know if you need anything, or if their's anything i can do to help out"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zwei's search for a recording device wasn't going very well. whether he asked around, or candidly searched peoples homes, he soon found that most homes weren't exactly stockpiled with the latest tech. many families not even owning a personal computer.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Dante rubs his temples, as frustrated by the lack of concrete information as the fauna. At least this one's honest... "No assumptions, then. I'd like to know of any other Grimm that live in this area, at least as far as you know of. If anyone has any information, anything that might help, I'd like them to contact one of us." He sighs, pondering things over. "If possible, we'd like a map of the village, and the locations of the attacks marked. I'm thinking an overnight stakeout will be the best option. Besides that, a place for my teammates and I to talk and rest would be lovely. A shack, shed, whatever. If it's dry and has a roof, I'm not going to complain. Besides that, we'll expect some basic cooperation, and for people to stay out of harm's way. You included." He stares up at the man, shifting uncomfortably. "Is this reasonable?" he asks somewhat coldly, but a sincere question nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Yin couldn't help but blush as he overheard the women's conversation. He ran his hand through his hair and continued on. He heard one of the locals call out to him. Samuel, he named himself. "Nice to meet you, Samuel." He said as he approached.

"Thanks for your cooperation. Did you notice anything unusual on the day of the attacks? Or the day before? Anything you might've seen or heard that would help us in the investigation."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Does anyone in this town even know what a computer is? No point complaining better get back to work maybe I can find some public record about this it could have happened before in this town.
Zwei heads to a record building
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Myren follows the townsman to the barn that had recently been attacked. sure enough, a large chunk of the back wall had been torn off, leaving a jagged hole.
"when did this happen?" Myren asked
"three nights ago" the townsman replied
"how many animals were kept here?"
"twelve cows at the time, one in each stall"
"how many were killed?"
"four"
"hmmm."

'that can't be right' Myren thought to himself as he moved through the barn. searching around a moment in the blood soaked wood and old rotting straw
'the back two stalls were a bloodbath, but the next two are more or less clean'
Myren moved to the next stall, stepping over a small sign labeled "Edgar" which had fallen off the gatepost.
'Broken wood, evidence of a struggle, but no blood, no bones, nothing. it wasn't killed here.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, we've dealt with the odd boarbatusk rutting around in the fields every now and then, but this place used to have all sorts of Grimm problems back in the day. if you want exact numbers and values, i'd go look at the record hall in the municipal building. you'll find your map in there as well."
Max says, indicating the long, flat building which Dante can see Zwei entering even as Max speaks the words.
"But as for lodgings, don't insult me with all that talk of shacks, and sheds! you'll be staying with me and Lily of course!" The big man says with a laugh, as he slaps Dante somewhat forcefully on the back. "We asked for your help here, and i won't have it said that Big Max is an ungrateful host!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, friend, nobody's actually managed to catch more than half a glimpse at the thing before it scurries off into the dark. and the only sounds we ever heard of it are the sounds of a building comin' down or our herds dyin' in the pastures." Samual says, shaking his head. His eyes narrowed slightly as he leaned in a bit closer. "but if you ask me, it's what we don't hear that's to be worried on." He turns and points out past Dante and Max, over the swath of trampled earth to the distant forest.
"you see them woods, my friend? used to be the noisiest place for miles around. birds and creatures couldn't keep themselves quiet for more than five seconds. but about a month ago, it all just up and stopped. not a peep out of the place since. And now the thing's left a path straight to it's front door."

Zwei climbs the few steps to what he has been told is the municipal building, where the towns major bookkeeping takes place. He enters the building to find an attractive young woman sitting behind a desk. She pale red hair, with soft features and eyes that shone bright with curiousity and intelligence.

the young woman looks up from a book she was reading and gives the masked person in front of her a quizzical look.

"ummm... can I help you?" She asked after a moment. "Oh! I mean, uhh Welcome to the Creolle municipal center how may I help you today?!... hehe... " she fumbles slightly as she pushes her book under the table.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm

((Sorry guys, it's been a hectic at work. I'm really sorry.))

Dante nods, windering exactly how much he'd have to sift through in order to get a sense of what was happening. If Big Max was the representative of sorts, it was likely that if someone knoew something, he would've been told. "Looks like it'll be a case of detective work," he mutters. His heart nearly skips a beat at hearing the lodging situaiton. "Y-your place?" he asks, forcing a smile after the pat, nearly being thrown off balance. "That's awfully... kind of you," he adds. "So, just act... normal. Everyone. Just go about your daily business. We'll try not to be a bother." He looks around, unsure what to do with himself. "Well, I should get to work. I'll ask around about your house when I need a break. Until then, I'll be in your municipal building." Without so much as a wave, he quickly turns and heads off towards his destination, hoping to find the map and records he seeks.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"Hmm..." Yin mused, "That is interesting indeed." He said. Must be something big, then. He ran his hand through his hair, "Alright," He said, "Thank you for the information. If you see or hear anything out of the ordinary, be sure to tell us immediately. We appreciate the cooperation."

He wandered off into the crowd, scanning around for anything out of the ordinary. Is this really a Grimm? Or maybe it's something, perhaps even someone, that is more powerful. He thought. He found it hard to believe that even a large Nevermore could do this kind of damage, especially without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Zwei took on a serious tone "Im going to need all records of previous grimm attacks on and around the town and also a current map of the town and im sure you are aware of whats happening the town...I would like any records that may have somthing to do with the attacks if you think it fits" he leaned close to her so that only she could hear "It doesn't matter if they are restricted or not this is important". After speaking he leaned back on the wall and waited for her to start
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Myren moved on to visit several of the earlier sites; Farm house, a chicken coop,a slaughterhouse a pasture, a barn, and now the town pub. Myren searched each site for similarities. distinctive markings, or patterns in the damages.
"Food." he thought grimly as his guide explained how they never found the family who once lived in the now ruined farmhouse. "It's drawn to the food"
as the sites got older, the tracks Myren found got more erratic. signs of small fights could be traced through the dirt, yet no definite tracks could be made out. marks left on walls and stones were smaller, less precise, and appeared as though it had tried to attack everything in sight, instead of focusing on a single target.
"If you start at the second site, this thing has been getting bigger, bolder, and better since it first started" Myren mused as he picked his way through the weed infested structure that was once someone's home. "But this house wasn't destroyed by the same amateurish attack as the chicken coop." He said, running his hand along a deep groove cut into a stone wall running the length of what was once a garden.
Checking his scroll for the time, Myren quickly thanks his guide before setting off to meet up with this team

Dante enters the building Zwei had been in a moment before, but can't see any sign of him. the reception desk is also empty. however from an open door to the right of the desk he can quite easily make out a girl's voice ringing out in a ceaseless chatter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yin scans the crowd, and realizes that most of the town's population was either out working the fields, or helping with the ruins of the Pub. From where he was, he could hear the group at the pub idly speculating about the nature of the attacker
"My money's on a nevermore" said one of the men. "just swooped down, and smashed the pub to bits, never had to land or nothin'. that's why we never find any tracks"
"but what about the trails in the wheat?" responded another "how's a nevermore gonna do that?"
"or the barn attack!" piped in another "you think it just flapped there while it reached in and grabbed those cows?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The girl's eyes go wide as Zwei explains how she may help him today. Her face lights up with excitement as she leans forward "You - You're from Beacon aren't you?? Oh! yeah! yes! I can totally do that! Here, follow me" She practically jumps out of her seat and skips around the desk, moving towards the nearest door. "Thanks so much for coming all the way out here to help us, I'm sure you're really busy with your own stuff, I mean you go to beacon so you must do all kinds of incredible stuff, and you live by the city so you can go there whenever you want and you probably have access to all kinds of incredible events and go to all kinds of amazing places and now you're kinda stuck here in this backwater little farming town dealing with our problems, totally sorry about that by the way, have you killed a creature of Grimm before? Is this your first time out of the city? how do you like the countryside? do you think ..." The barrage of praise and questioning continued as the girl led Zwei through the stacks of bookshelves and filing cabinets "Most of the records we keep here are just stuff like crop yields, stupid stuff that happens to the farmers that you totally wouldn't care about (oh my favorite horse broke her leg today. one of the cows is pregnant. blablabla), and old family histories, but we do keep track of Grimm sightings and activities over here. She leads zwei to the back wall of the building where a small alcove is set aside with several black filing cabinets. Smiling at Zwei she cheerily says "Let me know if you need help with anything!" but makes no move to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Dante looks around, following the sound of the voice. He always seems to be one step behind, rounding the corner where he thought the woman was, but having to dash down another hallway. He partially overhears the gratuitous praise, grumbling a bit to himself as the echoes distort the words. Moving from a brisk walk to a jog, he eventually slides by where Zwei and the woman are standing. He takes a few soft steps closer, listening to her opinion on the records. Figures she'd find this worthless, he thinks to himself. "Three things, Miss," he interupts. "First, I'd like to know if there's a speaker system for anouncements or an alarm of sorts. Secondly, some water, or directions to a water cooler, would be nice. And third... knowing your name would be fantastic." He offers out his hand, smiling warmly. "I'm Dante Sune. I see you've already met my teammate, Zwei."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Yin's ears twitched as he heard some men talking about the attacks. Hmm, might have some useful information. He thought. He idled by the ruined pub for a while before he figured that the men had nothing actually useful to contribute.

He strolled over near the destroyed building, but made sure to keep his distance from the cleaning efforts, not wanting to interfere in the town's dealings. His eyes scanned the wreckage, seeking a clue as to what might've destroyed the pub.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Zwei nods to Dante before glancing back at the lady with million questions "Thank you...you have been a great help". And with that he opened the record book for grimm sightings. "This could be an undocumented.now type of grimm also...anything is possible it seems". On that note he focused in on the book.and started searching for possibly related info.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 am

the girl straightens with a start and quickly turns to face Dante. The words she was about to say about not sneaking up on people died in her throat as she looks upwards at the rather dapper gentleman who appears to have casually walked out of the rather steamy romance novel she'd left at the desk a moment ago. Her cheeks redden slightly as she takes his hand. "I-Im Jessica. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Sune". She says, somewhat awestruck.

after a moment it dawned on her that he was actually asking for her help. "Right! Alarms! there's an emergency broadcast that can be sent from this building. most people are kinda spread out around here, so if we only send the alarm from one place not that many people will hear it, you know? but pretty much everyone has a radio or something around with them most of the time so we have these pre-prepared messages that just tells everyone to either go inside and lock up, or make their way in to town to help out. OH! and you wanted some water! right! There's a cooler in the break room. I can show you, if you'd like."

Yin surveyed the wreckage for a while. most of the work to clean the area up had been focused on the front of the building, where the materials seemed to be in better shape, and a fairly sizable pile of salvaged timber and stone was beginning to form from their efforts. moving to the back of the ruined pub, Yin notices that the  damage seems to have been localized here. the stones were crushed into smaller pieces, the wood was smashed to pulp, and the back wall was now resting in the middle of the floor, under most of the roof. After a moment, Yin makes an interesting observation. while the impact seems to have caved the wall inward, much of the second floor fell back outward. this left debris strewn about the yard, but in the middle, right in front of where wall would have stood, was a clear space about six feet wide and indented slightly, where nothing had landed. Yin looked at the space, and the debris piled up around it. 'did part of the building... fall on it?'

Zwei began rummaging through the Grimm archive, searching for anything that could help unravel this mystery. In them he found the details of several of the more recent attacks, as well as records of older sghtings. Recently, the most common Grimm problem was boarbatusks ruining crops, or a small pack of beowolves attacking a herd here and there. these were usually dealt with by local law enforcement, or an angry farmer with good aim. Going back further, Zwei found that during the Settlement of the town, there was a short period when several high profile Grimm had to be dealt with. A flock of small nevermore had harassed a family for weeks before being chased off. a Deathstalker had attacked some farmers when they began to till fields that were too close to it's burrow. A king Tajitu and a family of Ursa had split the nearby woods between them, making prey of any hunter or woodsman foolish enough to try their luck. A huntress had been called to deal with the worst of them, and since then the area has been fairly peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Dante blinks for a moment before he takes her hand gently, lifting it up and kissing the back of it politely. "Charmed, Jessica," he says, bowing slightly. She was a bit cuter now that she wasn't talking at a mile a minute. "And please, just call me Dante. Mr. Sune is someone else entirely." He looks to Zwei, nodding at his comment. "Good to keep our minds open. Look into the records and I'll be back shortly." Looking back at Jessica, he fixes his tie and offers his arm to her. "Let's find that water cooler. And then a map and some radios. I'm sure it'll be a good opportunity for us to talk." He gives her a playful wink, standing tall.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Yin crouched to examine the rubble. Hmm... He thought, Something was under the rubble, but got out. He pondered this for a moment, So whatever attacked this building clearly isn't too bright, but it's strong enough so that it might now have to be.

He stood, looking over once more the rubble. We might be in for one hell of a fight. He thought as he returned to the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next