RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Of course they are not alone. And Shem's movement is just about enough to break Drake's catatonic state and to stir a very feral sounding growl, followed moment later by an equally awkward cough. At the moment his mind is torn between embarrassment at his inability to act, jealousy of Shem's seeming position with Indigo and anger at his current seeming position.

He sighs, slumping down and turns away for the moment. Leave them their peace. Kill him. Assert dominance. Frenzy. Leave them their peace. He would understand one way or another. There was some sort of connection. He shakes his head and stands, quickly. Kill him. He couldn't stay here.

He moves, quickly, still in a state of pseudo-Frenzy and leaves the room. He didn't need this. Indigo confused him enough. He didn't need this. But on leaving the room there is a motion. Almost too quick. A frustrated motion as Drake barely keeps his temper in check. How dare she do this to him? How dare he do this to him?

He leaves the room, abandoning the scarf and cloak to Indigo. But Mao's wall near the doorframe now bears very deep scars....almost as though made by the Talons themselves.

Were Snake to look she would see that bladed 'draconic' aura flaring up again. He needed to go. He needed to find somewhere to be. He needed to find some place to let the pain out.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Mao leaned against the wall as Drake got up and left the room. He got a good sense as to what Drake's problem was seeing as his aura seemed to be flaring up again. Well, there's nothing I can do about it. As long as he doesn't do any serious damage to anything, it should be fine. Mao waited for Drake to leave before peeking his head into the room and knocking on the door.

"Yo."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Indigo giggles lightly at the kiss, before returning to reality. "I wish that was enough, Shem." her face turns even more solemn. "I can't go out there. Not like this..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm

"Shem... Don't kill yourself over me!" She halfheartedly bops the back of his head. She took in a shaky breath. "I- What's with the air in here?" She breathes heavily.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Indigo inhales desperately. "I can't breath!" she said, gasping. Her skin begins to glow purple.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Indigo's eyes are wide with fear. She gasps but no air will enter her lungs. Her eyes and body glow a brilliant purple. She reaches a hand up and touches Shem's face, mouthing his name. At that moment, she began seizing violently, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Indigo's eyes shoot open as she takes in a long breath, her body now still. Silence hangs in the room for what feels like an eternity. Suddenly she begins screaming in pain as she tries to grab every inch of her skin at once.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Indigo claws at her face, her arms, her neck, and everywhere in between. With each scratch, scales fall off of her, leaving raw patches of bloodied skin. She screams as she scratches at her legs and torso, but looks a little more relieved with each scale she removes.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Indigo growls at the pain, her teeth clenched and tears beginning to flow. "RRRAAAGH GET OFF ME!!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Indigo stops thrashing as she feels another presence enter her soul. She lies in a fetal position, shaking slightly. At once, all of her scales fall off, making a tinkling sound as thousands of them fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Indigo breathes slowly, her skin still stings, but the pain is astronomically smaller. She closes her eyes, more tears falling from her face, she whispers "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Indigo sniffs. The tiny holes in her skin begin to close. She stops shaking as she stops losing bleeding, her clothes have turned brown from the blood.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Indigo feels that something is off. "Shem... Shem look at my back and tell me what you see."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Indigo's eyes widen. "I've never had normal skin there..." She shakily gets to her feet, using Shem as a crutch. She pulls her collar out and looks down her shirt. "Oh my god..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm

"Shem... I haven't got anymore scales!" She looked overjoyed as she jumps and hugs Shem.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next