RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gardens

Go down 
+7
eyeblaster3
A_rav
Dust_hunter0
Kaliot
Kellenredx
Ziplock80
Kooplah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

The Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Aeden has a shifty look in his eyes. "Umm nothing they're still in my dorm. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei shakes his head
"Did you TAKE any of my meds?...I hope not"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Aeden ignores the question. "So what were you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Aaron notices the shifty look in Aedens eyes "well I was going to tell you to dispose of them but Zwei brings up a good point have you taken some by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Aeden remains silent as he pulls out Deception X with a cloth and starts cleaning the blade hoping they will drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Zein stares into aedens eyes
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Aaron just watches the two noting that Aedens not really focusing on cleaning his weapon more just trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Aeden looks back at Zwei and asks. "Sooo what were you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

"Well my pills...we can talk about that later
zwei adjusts his mask
"Shem and how to deal with ragnarok"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Aeden's face grows serious and he puts Deception X away. "Ragnarok huh? Well I have a lot of experience with it and some experience with Dameon. So if you guys have any questions ask away."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 pm

"well if you could explain everything you know about Ragnarok that would be immensely helpful we've been trying to thin of ways to prevent Shem from entering Ragnarok, or if he does enter ways to subdue him non-lethally do you know if he has any weaknesses or what his limits in Ragnarok are?" Aaron says getting serious again
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin jumps into the garden gracefully.

"He degenerates while in Ragnarok so knock him out or he'll die... better yet leave him be."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Aeden glares at Cat. "Cat this is a serious topic." Aeden turns back to Zwei and Aaron. "Well thats a pretty broad question as for stopping him I know of two options. The first is what I suggested yesterday about knocking him out. The second option is advice his late father gave us. 'A little love to stop the rage'.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Zwei looks at the girl and waves
"Not helpful but hello again"

"Love eh?"
Zeei jokingly glares at Aeden
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Aaron jumps at the unannounced entrance of Kaitlin "Where did you.... never mind, hey Kaitlin glad to see you can make an entrance without breaking something" Aaron says with a smile "now back to what you said is that his only weakness and limit in Ragnarok?" Aaron turns back to Aeden " a little love to stop the rage, hmmm" he says thinking on that

Last edited by A_rav on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Aedenlooks back at Cat. "That was her job but Cat didnt do a very good job at it."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Kaitlin starts grumbling.

"Not my fault he doesn't care for me or even loved me..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Aeden looks Cat in the eyes. "He always loved you even when he went Ragnarok"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Zwei slump down he knows besides calming kait down a little he cant help in this direction of coversation
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:00 pm

"alright before this devolves into Kailtin grousing about Shem, Aeden would drugs work in knocking Shem out? got the idea from him" Aaron said pointing at Zwei "sees like it might be more pleasant then hitting him over the head and Kaitlin I already know you disagree" he says preempting the girls response to his statement
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:02 pm

"He doesn't get me anything for one month... I even made him something."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Aeden tries to ignore Cat's answer and turns his attention back to Aaron. "I actually had the same idea. I wanted to keep it a secret but I may or may not be experimenting on Zwei's drugs as a potential weapon." He momentarily turns back to Cat. "Material possessions arent everything."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Zwei bolts up
"You did what!"
Zwei relaxes a little
"You owe me sone new pain meds man"
After that he goes right back to slumping
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"Glad to see your actually using the drugs for a something productive and aren't an addict like Zwei" Aaron said with a smirk "two more questions do you know what Ragnarok is? from yesterday I assume aura and is there any way we could help Shem control Raganrok?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Aeden turns to  Zwei "Sorry man if I could afford it I wouldn't have taken yours. I promise I'll make it up to you." Aeden hands him a card that reads 
"Aeden: Professional Rapper
Does Birthdays and Parties"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:09 pm

"Sorry Aaron I keep getting distracted and not answering. To my understanding Ragnarok is something like Shem's aura taking over him which puts great strain on his body. Last time he tried to control it we had to put him down. It took 6 of us and he ended up in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Aaron leans over to look at the card Aeden hands Zwei and when he reads the text laughs out loud at the thought of Aeden rapping at a birthday party "so what your saying is that no he can't control it alright. do you have any idea on how we could suppress his aura and prevent ragnarok from even happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gardens
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: