RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 The Gardens

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Beacon Gardens. There doesn't appear to be any offical name for the fenced off area, but you see a sign to your right as you enter. "Warning: Bench breakers will be shot," it says, finished with a little silhouette of a gun below the words. Obviously meant as some kind of joke. Right...?

The garden appears reasonably well maintained, but you've likely seen better. There's no trash and the paths are clean, there is a wide assortment of flowers, various plants and trees, all growing within, surrounding stone paths circling small water fountains. While inside, you gain the feeling as though the garden is larger on the inside than from when you saw it outside. An odd feeling. Near the back, there's a large well built shed with a window facing the cliffside nearby. It seems like this place would be very peaceful...


as long as no students come within 100 meters of it. Kirkka thought to herself, as she finished her work in a patch of roses, before standing up and stretching. She glances around the garden admiring her work today before taking a seat on a nearby bench and relaxing for a few minutes.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 20
Location : Beacon

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

After finishing his pizza and setting up in the auditorium, Matt decided to take a walk around the grounds. He found his way to what appears to be a garden. He decides to investigate this new area and walks in. He sees a woman relaxing on a bench further into the garden. He walks down the path, admiring the plants and enjoying the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Zwei stepped into the garden after 'admiring' the sign
He decided that it would be a nice change of pace than what he was used to
There was another boy there and a janitor but he decided to keep to himself and just admire the garden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Mao, wandering around, noticed a rather comical sign, or at least he hoped it was meant to be one. Back in the city and in his village, there wasn't much in the way of gardens, so this was a relatively new thing for him. Walking around the garden, Mao was taking in the various aromas and colors presented to him before noticing Kirkka sitting on a bench. He flash backed to the airship and remembered what she had said. I wonder if she put that that sign...nah, that couldn't be.

"Good afternoon, prof-," Mao corrected himself. "Groundskeeper...". Mao paused having realized he didn't actually know her name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

Posts : 298
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 20
Location : Beacon

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Matt is enjoying the garden. It reminds him of the forest he grew up near, and it makes him feel calm. He is tired from his trip to the city and wants to have his energy for later. He lays down underneath the shade of a tree and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-09-11

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Samuel found himself leaning against a tree in a tranquil garden.

'It's hard to find anything like this... especially in a place like this...' He thought to himself, looking up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Kirkka opens her eyes and looks toward Mao, smiling. "Ah, hello once again." She stands up, taking note of the various students in the area. "Kirkka Scarlet, by the way. I must have forgotten to introduce myself last time. It would probably be best if we make our way to the arena, as there is more space there. I do want to say again that I'm not actually a teacher here, so I hope you'll forgive me if I can't properly instruct you. But I'll at least see if I can give advice."

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

Posts : 463
Join date : 2013-09-19

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm

"Mao Visorith. Pleased to meet you. Or rather, pleased to have met you". Mao chuckled. "Uh, sure. The arena would probably be the best place for this". Though I have a feeling there are some...other reasons. He looked back at the garden for a second remembering again what she had said on the airship. "Well, it's not like I'll hold a grudge against you for not being able to teach me anything. Anything is appreciated considering the circumstances".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

She begins taking steps toward the exit of the garden as she speaks. "Well, let's not waste any time then! ...Ah... She stops, and turns around, making her way to the shed at the back. "But first I need a few things. I'll be right back!" As she reaches the shed, she opens it by entering the code into the pad on the left of the door... and using a key. Such high security for a shed? She must really hate people taking her stuff. A minute later, she exits, now wearing a belt that is covered in pouches, but its difficult to tell what's in them. She reaches Mao once again, and simply says, "Alright, let's roll!" As she moves past him and toward the Arena.


OOC: Tranisitioning to Arena

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Aaron walks into the garden and sees no one is there Well this is when Zwei said he would meet me to talk about what happened yesterday Aaron thought as he walked around the garden, finding a shady tree he sits down waiting for Zwei might as well relax while I wait for him to show up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Zwei stepped into the garden in his usual attire
He spots a familar boy sitting under a tree it was Aaron
He approaches so he can be easily seen so he doesn't startle him while he is daydreaming
"Hey Aaron you wanted to talk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Aaron hears the familiar voice of Zwei as he snaps out of his thoughts "hey Zwei yeah I wanted to talk about yesterday" Aaron said as he stood up "lot of crazy shit happened and I'm having a hard time making sense of it and you said you'd help me understand"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 pm

"Sounds good"
Zwei nodded as he gestured to a nearby bench
"Might as well sit"
He paused before moving
"What do you want to know first and we can go from there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Aaron sat back down against the tree looking Zwei "well how about we start with how you and Lucina collapsed in pain from out of nowhere and work up the scale of crazy that happened yesterday from there" Aaron said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:50 pm

"Well thats a start"
Zwei sat down beside Aaron
"His name is Dameon...from what I understand he entered our minds...he is somesort of immortal too"
"The reason Lucina collapsed was from what I could tell he was more focused on her than me...y'know and those pills you took away"
Zwei streched
"Am I forgetting to explain anything else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm

"Ooookay then" Aaron said a little shocked "brushing past the immortal for a second do you know how he entered your minds or why he focused on Lucina more than you? and hey I didn't take your pills that was Aeden" Aaron said, the last statement coming out a bit defensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-09-15

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Straudd wanders into the garden, fiddling with a metal sphere covered in wires and dials. He stumbles on a twig on the ground. He drops the metal sphere on the ground, and it rolls towards where Zwei and Aaron are sitting. He runs over to pick it up, and catches a few words of their conversation. He looks up and recognizes the pair from yesterday's incident with Shem. He moves closer before asking 'Sounds like you two are talking about what happened with Shem right? Mind if I join you?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Zwei foucuses on the last statement first
"You agreed with him same thing"
Zwei laughs
im not mad it just hurts is all"
His tone becomes serious again
"I have no idea how he did it or why he targeted Lucina more im still trying to work that out myself"
Zwei rubs his eye
"Once I figure that part out I will tell you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Aaron looks to Straudd who he remembers from yesterday "I don't mind if Zwei doesn't,  he's explaining what he knows about yesterday to me so if he doesn't mind telling you too go right ahead" turning back to Zwei "hey you had a bit of a problem with those pills we're just trying to help and it will get better alright, and final question about yesterday if Straudd doesn't have any is what does Shem have to do with Daemon and what is Ragnarok?" Aaron said getting serious again after the remark on Zwei pill habits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

"You can sit if you like"
Zwei says to Sraudd
Zwei hears Aarons voice and suddenly feels grim
"Dameon is shems father...erm biological father...and ragnarok is...like a berserker button for lack of better term he will attack friend and foe alike and he is stronger...please dont let that change your view on him please"
Zwei half begs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Aaron thinks about what Zwei says for a minute before answering " I won't let it change how I see Shem though I would like to know anything you can tell me about it." Aaron says working on understanding how to fight against Ragnarok in case it ever becomes necessary. "and by the way you said biological father I'm assuming Shem and Dameon don't have a great father-son relationship" Aaron said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-09-15

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Straudd sits down. He hears Zwei's explanation of Ragnarok and chips in with 'Powerful? Super-powered more like. I hit him with enough volts to floor an Ursa and he just threw me clean over his shoulder and across the training hall.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Zwei turns to Aaron
"Thats really all I know...or at least understand enough to tell you
Zwei faces Sraudd
"Well It may have been an understatement but take that as a example of ragnarok"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_rav

A_rav

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Middletown, Pa

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Aaron hears what Zwei and Straudd say and is to say the least shocked by the revelation of Ragnaroks power "even still Straudd he has to have a weakness or a limit nothing, no one is invincible some are just harder to take down than others, and Shem in Ragnarok sounds about as tough as they come." looking between the two other members of the trio Aaron says " so does anyone have any clues as to what Shem's weakness or limit in Ragnarok is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:32 pm

"I heard Aeden say the normal plan is to knock him out"
Zwei shrugs
"I hope it doesn't come to that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Gardens
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: