RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music by a deadly drop

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 pm

"Oh. So there is a good chance that you aren't the only prick on your family Tree? Or should I say Cactus? Hah, I bet he died from the first Grimm he saw, probably crapped his pants. If you are anything to go by, he was probably stupid enough to trip over a cordless phone. Though try to learn one lesson from them, make sure to use birth control!" Laughing loudly, she would await a response, fully prepared for the battle she was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 pm

When she kept talking Tyler kept walking. My father died from wounds he sustained in battle, he killed 4 deathstalkers, 3 nevermores, 4 Ursa's, and 20 beowolves before dying, and if your going to act like he was a bitch like you, then I don't see the need to even give you what you want, Im not fighting you. Goodbye. he said as he disappeared from her line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Laughing loudly still, she would nearly fall off the cliff, only stopping herself with the use of her spear. Forming tears in her eyes, she would say to herself more than anyone listening, "Wow. He is more emotional than a baby. And only managed to kill that many? I am pretty sure that even Leo could do better than that, and he is not even alive!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 pm

When she talked to herself he realized he made it sound like he meant one at a time. HE TOOK THEM ALL OUT AT ONCE! he yelled before he was well out of her earshot....{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music by a deadly drop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2