RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Aphelion frowned, "Did you forget how 'restless' I get when I have nightmares? I don't wanna steal your innocence without your wish..." he said sadly, dropping his head down and closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"My innocence?" She asked curiously before realizing. "Oh that innocence. W-well uhm, I think I can defend myself. B-besides. Sleep is important and you shouldn't be missing any. I'm staying with you until you go to sleep. I can even give you pointers." She chirped happily, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:02 am

''You can't defend yourself in your sleep, and you wouldn't want to sleep with a guy like me.'' Aphelion said, trying to leave again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:47 pm

"Nuh uh." Ashe said defiantly, slapping his knee with her tail as punishment, though the fluffy tail probably felt more like a pillow than a spank. "I'm am getting you to sleep whether you like it or not. I'm the queen of sleeping. That would be bad on my reputation if I couldn't get you to sleep. Besides, it's been a while since we've cuddled~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:54 pm

"Please just let me go... I'll only be a burden to you." Aphelion shook his head and moved Ashe so that he was facing her, just an inch apart, "Besides, I'm not even that tiiiii..." he words drifted off as he suddenly went limp and toppled forward sleepily, lips pressing to Ashe's before he pushed her off (and he himself fell off of) the bench they were on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Ashe nearly screamed as her lips pressed against Aphelion's, tasting him for a brief moment before the boy slumped face first into her chest. "Wh-wh-wh-wh-what are you doing?" she asked nervously as he pushed his head up, embarrassment fading as she was amazed that he'd suddenly fallen asleep after protesting for so long. "Poor thing.... I guess h really couldn't sleep...." She said, brushing the hair from his face before moving so that Aphelion was lying on the bench, his head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:11 pm

After a few minutes, Aphelion slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Ashe, still looking extremely tired as he squirmed around a bit before pulling himself up to face her and looking at her face, leaning back, "A....."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:18 pm

"Shush." Ashe cooed, combing her fingers through his ebony hair and hugging his head close to her soft belly. "You were already asleep in two seconds. That was good for a beginner~" She said proudly, kissing him on the forehead as a reward. "Don't stop now, you're on a roll~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm

"Aaa... oife...." Aphelion moaned out, leaning in closer to Ashe and kissing her, starting to make out with her sleepily while he held the hug, obviously unaware of who was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Aoife? Ashe thought, wide eyed as her lips touched Aphelion's, almost biting down hard as she felt his tongue probing her mouth. Immediately, she pulls away, resisting the urge to beat him to a pulp and unable to run given that he was lying on her lap. "A-Aph, I-I'm not your g-g-g-girlfriend." She said, pressing her head back down to her lap as she blushed heavily, tears dripping onto Aphelion's face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Unable to understand what she was saying, Aphelion pressed on with his sleepy advances, kissing her again with tongue and pressing his chest against hers, reaching up to pet her, astonished to find her sheep ears though in his state of mind anyone could well be Aoife.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Ashe pushed him back harder, pressing his cheek into her lap. "Aph stop. I'm not Aoife." She said, hoping he'd hear her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Disconnected still, Aphelion came back to make out with Ashe, moving his hands and pressing them against her chest while he nuzzled her nose a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm

"Aph no, snap out of it." Ashe said sternly though fear could be heard in her voice as she slapped him hard across the cheek before pulling him to sit on her lap, her chest pressed into his back as she hugged and pinned his arms to his side. "I'm not Aofie, quit it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Aphelion tried wriggling out of Ashe's hold but to no avail. Finally his head dropped and he went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

"There see?" Ashe said, kissing the nape of his neck affectionately as she hugged him. "Sleeping is good, isnt'? Just sleep~" She said, nuzzling his back and hugging him lovingly. "Just dream of your Aoife but don't take it into the real world. Dreams don't happen here...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Laying limply in her hug, Aphelion couldn't do anything else, not even hearing her or registering her nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Ashe stayed there, adjusting to give him a more comfortable position, sitting in between her legs as she hugged his waist and let him lean against her, humming happily before she too fell asleep waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:41 am

In his sleep, Aphelion managed to shift his head back and nibble Ashe's ear forcefully, hands wrapped 'round her thighs and holding them tightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:46 am

Ashe jumps slightly at the sudden pain in her ear, yanking her from her dream of cupcakes and donuts. Wincing at the pain, her eyes watering, she looks at Aphelion, puffing her cheeks up. "Aph, quit it." She said before she noticed his hands, immediately grabbing them and putting the on his lap. "A-Aph, quit it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:48 am

Easing up slightly as his body is re-positioned, Aphelion still had his lips around Ashe's ear but didn't bite down on it, shifting slightly to nuzzle the girl inside the ear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

"Hey, quit it. That tickles. Stop." She commanded, squirming behind him and whipping his nose with her ear. She couldn't let go of his hands, leaving both of hers occupied. She was defenseless save for her semblance. "Uwaaaaaaaaaah, quit iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." She said, squirming even more as she felt his tongue, making her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2