RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drom

Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:37 am

Claude’s Zeal and devotion to this mission sure is something to be noticed, he’s an admirable man no less than a knight who’s sworn by the code but perhaps it was too early to judge the worth of this ally just yet. The Pilot finally has arrived as the daring party members board to the airship one by one, hearing the voice of a man’s who monologues over the passing of a dear close relative, and almost as if he were sure he wouldn’t return. Well even as a team, we can make the right choices and do what feels right but however there was just one thing to be certain of, no one can ever anticipate the outcome. This had happened far too many times, a wish before death is like a rose which had just bloomed will soon decay in a matter of seconds. As the petals separate from its origin, death is far terrible to taste so after.
The warm winds became slightly cold and nostalgic as he boarded the airship. After seeing a demonstration from naoto guarantees the safety of the entire party upon their landing. He had heard a few who also share this ability but somewhat distant from his. Then so after, the entire party had been given a small earphone communicator and had pressed the small button as instructed. He paid attention to Claude as an Idea struck his head just now.

It was the signal to activate and reveal one of his two weapons hanging from his back; The Arc’s Order which is a double edged hammer which was purely made for siege purposes and was perfect for this mission. To others it would have looked heavy even if its hanging right behind this man’s back, to Hall, its weight was just like any other regular weapon. His right hand gripped the handle of the hammer right at his back as his ears await his word.
Only a few minutes stands between them and their imminent battle against the moving fortress
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:54 pm

For those of you that are willing to jump on it's head, I will unload a Magazine of Grav dust onto it's back, from there you will have various points to hold you down, before you jump i will attack it's weak point from up here until it's damaged enough for you lot to strike, at that point I ride down with one of the bikes, shooting explosive rounds at it's eyes to hinder it's vision, once i do that i will ride under it and drop these three remaining canisters of dust under it while attacking it's belly, in theory, this should hold him down for just enough time for you to make your jumps, after that i will be distracting it, and if i'm able to, I will join you up there shortly. you will want to find the grav dust fast, because the beast will attempt to shake you off eventually. Claude looks at his team member confidently, He knew that with his semblance he could confuse the grimm into thinking the entire team was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Raven just puts the earpiece in and clicks the button. No confirmation as someone would speak up if it did not work. The piece seems to make it much easier to hear everyone and the plan, regardless of the aircraft's engine.
As confirmation of the plan's understanding, Raven just gives a small nod from aboard the craft's hold. He grabs hold of the hatch above him, ready to close it. "Everyone aboard. We can talk strategy while we're airborne. We shouldn't take up any more time than we absolutely need."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:47 pm

"What exactly is the beast's weak point?" Naoto asked curiously as he looked at video of the beast on his open scroll, trying to get a feel how to defeat it. "Its armor unnaturally dense and covers most of its body, unusual even by grimm standards. From simply looking at it, I cannot see any particular weak points."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Claude looks at Naoto and taps the very top of his head, It's weak point is the very top of it's skull... that is the only area where it is unarmored, that is where we need to penetrate. But we need to make sure we penetrate, bullets will weaken it to an extent, but close quarter penetration is our most guaranteed chance of killing it
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 pm

This plan was obvious almost too obvious. The creature’s methods were simply too common and this sounded so easy, no it was too easy. This creature is aware of its own weakness, aware of whom it wants to attack and defend against, how on earth it survived explosive rounds if the head is exposed towards the line of cannon fire then? It would have been defeated by now if that were the case, plus since this is an earth type Grimm perhaps there’s more than meets the eye. He wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few creatures on its back protecting it. He said no word about this troubling fact and eventually they will come to notice it as well.

One thing for sure, the team landing on the creature will be under his safety. He inhaled, and exhaled a few times as his talents start to trigger. The Arc’s Order stretched out its hammer and charges itself preparing for cannon fire. Explosion radius will be set primarily to 9 meters; there was no need for it to be highly explosive, if the impact were great it would throw everyone’s landing point off.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am

Claude took a deep breath as he boarded the airship and looked over at hall... Forgive the intrusion, but you've hardly said a word at all, let alone allow any of us the courtesy to actually see who you are... I have no doubt in your abilities. but please do tell us a little about yourself. if we're going to work as a team... we may as well behave ourselves as one... in fact.. lets all introduce each other properly. I'll go first. My name is Claude Ghirahim, adopted son of the Famous hunter and huntress Sebastian Ghirahim and Elizabeth Black, Claude opens his pocket watch and shows everybody the picture of him standing next to a boy with a light complexion, sapphire blue eyes and blonde hair down to his shoulders, Claude is holding the Katana, and the other boy is holding what appears to be a different version of the sniper rifle Claude carries. This is my brother, Alexander Louise Ghirahim-Black, he was murdered by the white fang in front of my very own eyes when we were young. Since then I've trained vigorously Under both our parents, and have developed the same semblance as our father... one could say that our parents training combined surely made me... one HELL of a hunter. as the airship took flight he looked over at hall. What about you sir? what's your story? Claude bows, passing the speech over to Hall.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 am

It shocked him shattering the feelings of ambition and anticipation but he anticipated this, he was repeatedly asked over and over who he was especially when it comes to government operations. He had to be honest as his eyes looked into his directly into his soul not in an intimidating way but a way to let him know he was telling the truth. “I apologize for my lack of response; I was in a train of thought.” His voice was quite different from his usual, a full adolescent voice, perhaps almost the same as his step father’s. That way no one would know his own voice either even if he speaks. “You can call me Hall. I’m a government mercenary who specializes in all kinds of tasks and all forms of engagements, assaults, defenses and support, intelligence gathering and stealth operations, or perhaps on the peak of that specialty, sad to say that I can’t compromise my identity but I assure you, your safety and this mission is guaranteed, the entire team shall be supported equally and I’ll play any role as you wish.”

Well he wasn’t that good in intelligence gathering since that’s his sister’s job but at time he takes credit for it which kinda makes her furious at times.

He had to let spill a bit of his history but not all of it though rather he’d only tell him the surface. “I was a refugee from a town which I have trouble remembering, a kid in the slums hunted by predators bigger than me only to be taken in by my benefactor who he himself is a hunter. I trained under him for years and became who I am right now.” He didn’t want to be specific rather he only aimed to satisfy Claude’s curiosity and answer his question.

The only lies and the thing he didn’t specify was that he’s an official government mercenary; rather he was taken in to such missions because of the benefactor which he speaks off. Well he wasn’t that sure either so even if they start poking documents to political records the proof would be there but there wouldn’t be much personal information.

“That is all.” His power allows him to change the sound of his voice which had benefit him countless times during missions. Its obvious from the look on his face, he almost looks like the type of person which can smell a liar, thing is, he meant what he said and the only thing to avoid lying is not telling them anything at all but he was forced to do it. After hearing his story about the white fang it was evident that he's one of the few people who became hunters probably for the purposes of getting back at the scourge that had tormented their childhood.

His life and purpose was common, purely breed out from a war between man and faunus.

As the airlift took off (or was about to take off)...

Eyes of worry were staring at the airborne vehicle behind the hangar door. "Good luck...big brother.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Through his crazy hair, Raven eyes the boy. A little offended at the fact that one would be as insensitive as to tell him to reveal the rest of his face. He was mainly shy, though. Raven is severely self-conscious about his personal appearance. I don't see you, or anyone else here, introducing themselves. How about you give us an int-"-In fact..lets all introduce each other properly. I'll go first."
Hm..better.
When the man mentions his last name, Raven lifts his chin a little and looks at him. Ghirahim? So this is their son? Raven looks Claude up and down. I thought I was older than their son?... Raven closes the hatch when everyone gets on board and listens to this 'Hall' and what he has to say. When he mentions that he was into stealth operations, Raven begins to study him as well. "By any chance, might we have worked together once? My apologies if I don't remember you..." Raven, as a huntsman, prefers to take jobs alone as well as ones having to do with stealth and people but still mainly has to work with others and fight the Creatures of Grimm still. Consequently, in the past he has had to work with others on stealth missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!    Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth shattering Grimm disturbed by excavators!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2