RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only

Go down 
+4
Drom
Queso
AkaiOtaku
Byan_Crimson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:40 am

Laughing a bit at Genesis' sudden question she says" I already have a team. Team Discord, though we're not exactly getting together too often. " Noticing the others making their jump, Celeste revs her ax and says, "Hang on tight!" before using both her semblance's strength enhancement and the force of her flamethrower to launch towards the train. While in midair, Celeste blows out a concentrated jet of fire from the end of her ax, causing her and her companion to spin a bit before landing on the train car, embedding Jabberwocky's blade on the roof. "Looks like there was no trouble with that. Come on, let's get moving." Celeste said, pulling her ax out of the roof with no trouble at all before following Claude's direction.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Claude dashes as fast as he can with his clones, moving erratically enough to avoid the spray of bullets aimed at him and is squad members, as his clones are picked off one by one he makes his jump in between two of the androids and slices their heads clean off, not too soon after locks eyes with a white fang member with 4 more androids behind him and glares. Just because you have some extra scrap behind you does not guarantee your survival, now if you want to raise your chance of staying alive... you'll tell me exactly what it is that you're doing here He says coldly, walking towards the enemy and waiting for his comrades to arrive by him. If you think i'm gunna tell you anything, you got another thing coming. go run along back to wherever it is you came from before you get hurt... Droids, close combat mode. Says the white fang member, drawing two blades, while the androids draw their own blades I'm gunna show you exactly why people fear the white fang. He says walking towards Claude with the androids close behind him. Oh, is that right? Claude says with an eerie calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

The sound of blades sliding from the arms of the droids sing in the air. They are then accompanied by a deep, emotionless voice, emanating from the lead mechanical guard. "INTRUDER. IDENTIFY YOUR-"
*cli-P-P-PO-POW!*
One hit in the center of its chest; one gets its arm torn from its body; one gets its leg thrown from underneath him; the last-being right in front of the member of the white fang-gets a hole in its head. The last shot, as Spencer personally took a little extra moment to aim more carefully, just flies above the White Fang member's head as the bot collapses back into him.
"I'm sorry..." Spencer walks to Claude's four o'clock position and draws Candy before cocking it and pointing it at the guardian with one leg. One more shot goes off. "Did I break your concentration?" Spencer smiles, looking scary once more.
Please don't give this guy a reason to rip your arms off or something. I'd rather not get into trouble today with something having to do with crimes against humanity.
"You wan' this guy?"
Spencer asks his ally.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

It seems as though your aim is a bit off... you missed his head. Claude says calmly, still walking towards the man with the twin blades. I'll handle him with ease... we might need him for information...

On the other side of the train, in the car where Rayden had entered there was an inactive spider droid, and about 8 other AK-130 androids. seemingly inactive at the moment.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

On the receiving end of the hail of bullets, Celeste raises Jabberwocky to block the incoming attack, the sound of metal against metal repeatedly ringing in her ears as each bullet hits. As Claude dispatches two of the androids, Celeste finds an opening through the hail of bullets and unlatches the ax head, letting it land on the floor before having each the blades split into two, changing her weapon to it's ranged form. Reving her weapon, Celeste launches the chained head towards an android, bursting flame from one end to increase the impact and easily crushes it's head all the way down to the ground, utterly pulverizing the machine while embedding itself to the floor. Using this opportunity to close in the androids, she flips one switch on the shaft of her weapon, causing her to reel in to the weapons' end before the shaft locks in to the blades again. A split second later, Celeste activates the flames on the weapons' embedded end, giving her enough leverage to lift it easily out of the floor while combining the blades again to form her ax and using the momentum to slice the next android in half from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

Rayden sighs as he sees what he is up against. He looks around and notices the others had failed to follow him. No matter. I wouldn't want them to be hurt. Rayden pushes against the door making sure it is wide open should he have to make an escape and sheathes Chevalier. He removes Obiettivo from his back, preparing lightning dust for his next attack, Rayden takes aim at the head of an android. I hope there isn't some sort of alarm. Rayden fires two quick rounds at the droid's head and two more at the one next to it hoping to immobilize them by interfering with the circuitry.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:45 am

As soon those two androids are dispatched the room instantly lights up in red, every robot in the room has been activated. *SCHING* the sounds of the droids blades sliding out from there arms echoes through the entire car. and they soon fall into formation. Intruder, Identify yourself... the front android says.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 am

The battle is already underway; the grinding of metal did not came from the train’s advance but as well as the clash between the androids and his allies shots fired and a crash and burn engagement was called. That wasn’t the answer he was looking for but he decided it be best to stay silent of this matter and nodded in response. Finally they had gotten one as he stubbornly refused to answer and submit himself to Claude, the situation had grown grim as all androids has been activated, the crawlers were probably heading this way too.

“Wow… I mean! I must secure the staff! I’ll catch you guys later!” He ran through the bots ramming some of them with his shield pushing them towards his allies who were in position to take them down with no hesitation whatsoever. As he exited the freight car which they were in, he did not glance back as he was focused on the safety of the staff only for him to be stopped by an activated Crawler. With a single blast it disarmed his shield and just as he was about to come to the heat of danger, a pair of daggers were thrown, entering through the windows like boomerangs. His reflexes awakened as he caught them and threw them flawless towards the Crawler’s cannons, disarming it in the process. He was also surrounded from behind and started to run, sliding down on the crawler as he reclaimed his shield and twin daggers and made a break for it to the next freight car.

His focus was on the safety of whatever is left of the crew but again he was intercepted by more mechanical fighters and a few of the White Fang Members. He was almost to the locomotive just two freight cars away only to have been halted by a well dug defense. “OH CRA…” He immediately locked his shield to guard as it took the shots from the hail of gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 am

Meanwhile Daisy had arrived behind Spencer and Claude, guarding their rear incase any droids from the front section of the train decided to wander, luckily none had so far. Daisy took this as the perfect moment to reload yet again, she loaded armour piercing rounds into the left firearm and another load of hollow points in the right weapon Left for droids, right for white fang She thought to herself, remembering which was which. "we might need him for information..." Daisy turned to see the white fang member, she had heard Claude's idea of keeping this one alive so she took aim with her left weapon and fired, aiming for his knee.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:08 am

The man screams in pain, and Claude looks to the floor with slight annoyance. as he wanted the pleasure or dealing with the white fang grunt. No matter, I'll still get whatever i need out of you Claude growls, pushing the tip of his blade into the grunt's throat... Meanwhile in Raydens car out of the remaining eight androids, three are missing, That's when the  scream of a child can be heard YOSHI!! HELP!! the kid shrieks from inside the other car. Claude freezes before causing the man any further harm. JAMIE?! Listen, i don't care what you do to me, i'll tell you whatever you want, but please don't leave my little brother in there the droids are gunna kill him... PLEASE! The man begs and pleads ignoring the pain in his knee. Claude looks at him and back at daisy then back at the man again, he's obviously frustrated and angry. DAMN IT ALL! DAISY STAY WITH HIM, AND MAKE HIM TALK Claude barks as he jets towards the car where the man's little brother supposedly is, although he's suspects a trap, to his surprise there's a small boy backed into a corner with a small revolver aimed at the three androids. YOSHI!!!! the kid screams again. STUPID BOY! GET DOWN Claude yells as he jumps in between the androids and the boy and fires a round into one of the androids chests, Claude soon spots Rayden with the other androids and quickly looks over to the spider droid that's just been activated. Rayden, Help me protect the boy he calls out before slicing another android in two. WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! Claude barks at the kid while fighting the other droids. I'm sorry! I wanted to help my big brother Yoshi the kid cries in fear. And to think i was going to kill this man and leave this child without him... Ugh... this day just keeps getting better and better... doesn't it Claude thinks to himself in the heat of battle. He picks up the boy and moves over by Rayden, they are both now cornered by the 5 remaining androids  and the spider droid. Rayden, it seems as though i require your assistance... we protect this child and make sure he's safe... Agreed? Claude looks over to Rayden, this time with determination in his eyes, rather than rage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Spencer, about to pull Claude from the guy to make sure he only scares him instead of killing him, ends up not needing to when a kid calls out for this...Yoshi. After a moment, Claude releases the man and runs over to the kid. Leaving Daisy in charge. "Hey-wait!" Spencer calls out to Claude but to no avail. In a little frustration, Spencer turns back to the man. Spencer then slides candy into her holster and points Delilah's barrel down in the buffalo grip. He then grabs 'Yoshi' by the collar whacks him on the cheek with the end of the grip. "Tha' kid ends up being bait, I let 'em hang you from a tree." Spencer then lifts the man up and shoves him back.
"Claude appointed you as interrogator. You want him or would you be more comfortable with me?" Spencer flicks Delilah's cylinder open and starts to replace each 350-grain bullet one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Daisy thought it over in her head, but decided that it would be easier for Spencer to stay with her, she could do the pain inflicting part, but she had no way of asking questions, to show than she would prefer for Spencer to stay, she pointed at him, then to the ground. Daisy then turned to Yoshi who was on the floor, picking him up by the collar, Daisy kicked Yoshi in the crotch, hard. She then let go of his collar and let him drop to the floor, she then sent a few more kicks into his ribs and head, eventually keeping one of her boots pressed down on his hand as she beckoned Spencer over to ask him questions.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Spencer understands that she wants him there. It does not take a detective, like him, to figure that much out.
After the assault on Yoshi, Spencer approaches the two and addresses the silent girl in a way so the captive can hear him. "Y'done shot 'im in the mos' painful place even before you could threa'en him. Trus' me when I say i' 'ill be hard to get anythin'. Wha' you need here is a...different approach." Spencer looks down at Yoshi. "One that makes it all or nothin'..." Spencer turns his hear so he looks at Daisy and away from Yoshi's gaze and mouths 'trust me', followed by a wink. The cylinder on Delilah closes and gets put in her holster while he pulls Candy.
Inhaling quickly and deeply, Spencer turns back to Yoshi and kneels down next to him while exhaling. "'Ey the'e, Yoshi-was i'? My name is Spencer Rouge an', where I come from, I'm qui'e famous f'r what I do. Have yeh heard o' me? Nah~, doesn' matter.-What does matter is you know somethin' I don' and I'm(?)-...Well, I'm the type o' guy who likes t' know things. Gives me an edge on other people, y'know? So, I got a game t' play with yeh. One involvin' questions. But before I ask 'em, I thought I should let yeh know about somethin'." Spencer flicks Candy's cylinder open and starts removing three of the four shots left, as well as the empty shell. "See-this here...is a five-hun'ed magnum. It is the mos' powerful handgun available to civilians without any special licences an' whatever." *Click!*-goes the shutting cylinder. "I cou' poin' this here gun at abou' 97 percen' of yo' body, pull the trigger, an you woul' die without immediate hospitalization. Poin' i' at...a good 30 percen' and you die instan'ly. You un'erstand tha', Yoshi?"
Spencer starts getting excited as the good part, the part where he unleashes an entire fool's game, nears. It works almost every time.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Rayden replaced Obiettivo on his back and turned away from Claude. "Agreed." Keep in calm expression in front of a situation where they were surrounded Rayden drew Chevalier and released Sistete handing it to Claude. "Give it to the boy if he needs it." Without saying another word Rayden shot toward one of the droids, holding Chevalier in a two handed style. He closed the gap within moments and made a single diagonal slash across the droids body severing it and rendering it useless. Not caring for its follow companion, the droid to Rayden's left charged toward him in an attempt to slash the man in armour only to find its blade stopped by Rayden's cold steel. Try as it could to land a hit, Rayden found the droid predicable and simple parried its blows waiting for opportunities to strike. The moment the first opportunity presented itself Rayden did not hesitate, he parried the droids blow and sliced clean through its arm severing it. The droid's only reaction was to attack with the other arm but its swing met nothing but air as Rayden ducked under the blade and gave another cut removing the second arm. Without any further obstacles, Rayden took his chance to behead the droid and turned to see how Claude would fair.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 am

Celeste raises her ax once more and crushes the remains of the droids she took down, not even looking back at the disfigured parts after breaking them. After the commotion she soon finds out after all the rucus, that a child was involved somehow. Rushing over to where Claude headed earlier she finds Daisy and Spencer interrogating a fallen White Fang grunt. How crude and barbaric. Though I guess the fool might deserve it. . Standing by the sides, ax at the ready for any attacks, she decides to watch how the doing would unfold.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Lux had kept his distance, trying to help as much as he could without getting in the way. After hearing about the person in danger, Lux followed behind Claude at a distance, trying to see if he could offer any help. After Claude had entered the car and started protecting the boy with Rayden, Lux took cover at the entrance and took out Red Dawn. Switching to rifle mode, Lux took out any AK-130 that he could get a good shot while the other two continued to fight, doing his best to cover them.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Claude hands the boy Rayden's gun before turning around and quickly slicing a droids head off, he looks at the last remaining android with his sword drawn to his side If you have any form of intelligence aside from artificial, you'd dismantle yourself where you stand. The android naturally ignores any words and charges at Claude only to get it's legs sliced off mid run and it's head removed while on the floor. The spider droid, now fully charged readies it's guns to fire Rayden, move! Claude yells, snatching the child and dashing to cover while the Android fires several shots at them.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Defending from these gunshots were a problem and it took a few moments for them to stop firing and started attacking from closed range. Genesis sheathe his sword and hold his ground has he and two white fang members ran to collide in a melee fight. His fighting style was rather simple, he’s using the shield to ram both the white fang members unconscious. The androids then were ordered to fire again and as last time forced Genesis to the defensive. The Spider before in which its main cannons are sliced off, is back again, rolling its barrels to fire its minigun as the one in front prepares its main cannons to fire. “Time to book it.” He immediately jumps through an opening on the ceiling as the shots were fired. The enemy made a friendly fire. Genesis landed safely on top of the freight car having decided to finally run to the locomotive. “Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit….” He ran and jumped till he finally reached the locomotive itself, the iron horse and accidentally knocked two androids overboard the train on his landing. “Hey open up! Your rescuers have come!!” He knocks on the door in hopes that the staff is alright.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 pm

After receiving no response from Yoshi, Spencer looks carefully at the cylinder of Candy. Watching as close as he can and taking especial note of where the bullet is located. This tactic relies solely on his eye sight to count how many indents pass the top of the cylinder to tell where the bullet currently is. If it is spun into firing position, Spencer simply pretends to play with the cylinder and tilts the cylinder a little more. It is a harsh tactic, allowing Spencer to completely emphasize fear in those he wants answers from.
"Good, mate." Spencer smiles as he brings up his hand and spins the cylinder. Once it finishes, he cocks the hammer back with the palm of his hand and points it at Yoshi. The click seems to echo in the wind. The bullet is near the bottom and to the right in the cylinder. "S'who leads this operation, Yosh? Y'know who it is?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 am

Yoshi looks up at Spencer and daisy, I ain't sayin nothin' until i know my lil bro is safe... he sits back up and looks over to where Claude ran off to and looks back at Spencer. Get him back safe, and i'll tell you whatever you want... he says worriedly
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 am

"I do believe that may be the best course of action." Celeste said, approaching the captive. "It seems as this man cares more for his own brother than his own life so threatening him will do no good. Though I have to commend you, such a trait is rare nowadays. Be it criminals or the lot of us." Raising her ax, Celeste starts heading for Claude's previous position before revving her ax. "Though if you're lying." she says as she slams her ax into the ground. "The consequences will be dear." With that she releases a burst of flame from her ax, dashing towards the car Claude and Rayden headed to earlier.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Rayden took cover behind a box and placed Sistete between the box and his body for added protection. He sheathed Chevalier and unslung Obiettivo taking aim at the spider droid. Rayden fired a number of lightning rounds at the droid with no particular section in mind to be aimed at, trying to short circuit it just as he did to the androids he first encountered. "Mr. Ghiriham how is the child?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Spencer, still crouches in front of Yoshi when he falls back to the ground. "Hm." The smirk fails to fade from his face, even as he slowly points the gun out to his left and pulls the trigger. The click is accompanied by Spencer's imitation of a gunshot. "Pfff..."
Candy gets put away and Spencer pulls out a pair of handcuffs to bind the faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next