RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Empty
PostSubject: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:50 pm

The train pulled up outside a dust, old train station. Workers got out and headed out to the mine. It was a short walk away, with a large iron fence surrounding it to deter intruders. They headed to where they needed to go and work, be it in the mines, working the large drill in the center of the complex, or setting up their personal belongings in the nearby workers tents. They only did this job to earn their measly pay, and most of the were Faunuses that couldn't work anywhere else. The main features are a large mining drill in the center of the complex, the high iron fence surrounding the complex with barbed wire on the top, a workers complex off in the north of the drill, and a small mine in the stone hill inside the camp.

Dusk looked at the camp with a look of pure disgust as the train pulled into the station. "Ugh, a work mining camp, how crappy." He then realized that Top and Wolffe didn't know where he was, so he quickly sent them a message, only saying that he was busy and wouldn't be back for a while, and if he missed any school work, that if they could collect it, he would be grateful. He also told them not to worry, and put away his scroll. He then laid back down and waited to see when Theta would come out of the passenger cars.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:48 am

Theta got out of the train cart in the midst of a group of workers trying to sneak her way into the camp quickly and without drawing too much attention to herself. 'Where would he be' She thought to herself. The gates were standard massive double gates allowing the flow of workers to be continuous. Theta just wanted to get her target and go, she hated these camp's with faunuses outnumbering humans working on slave rates. once through the gate she headed to the slightly built up command centre of the dust mining operation.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 am

Dusk saw Theta in the crowd of workers, and silently walked up behind her before tapping her on the shoulder and whispering, "Hi Theta, what' up? you don't like this place either? Anyway, why are we here again?" He then backed up, expecting her to punch him or yell at him for being stupid enough to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 am

Theta stopped walking as soon as she heard her voice being called out. she thought was her mind playing ricks on her, 'could he really of followed me' she thought before turning around and seeing him actually there. When she said we something snapped inside her "Look I know you would like to help and normally I would accept your help, but here, doing this there cannot be a we" she pulled him into a hug. "I need to do this alone" she whispered into his ear and then kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 am

"Well sucks to be you, cause I'm coming whether you want me to or not," he said firmly as he crossed his arms. "I won't interfere if everything seems to be going all right, but as soon as things go south," he warned, "I will hop into the fight, nothing will change my mind. At the very least, I will be able to watch over you."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Theta wasn't pleased by this answer, she didn't want her fight to become Dusk's. "I'm not putting you in danger, I'm not losing anyone else I love ,in a fight that's not their's" she said a tear in her eye, remembering how her brother had died because of her mistake in a fight "I love you too much, to let you do that" she said pulling him close and kissing him passionately but breaking off from the kiss shortly after "NOW GO!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Dusk enjoyed the kiss, and kissed her back just as pssionately, but stared at her in shock when she yelled. He then just got up and left without another word, not saying anything just running back towards the train station. He didn't turn around or say goodbye to Theta, he just kept running until he got to the train station. He hopped onto the train leaving back for Vale, filled with passengers waiting to go home, and left Theta, his face buried in his hands as his body shook with silent sobs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Theta was shaken by the what she had done, she continued to walk towards her objective many thoughts racing through her mind. She arrived at the building which the target was in and knocked on the door. She waited until her target appeared at the door, she stabbed him in the throat before he had a chance to even talk and began to run towards the train, however she realised as she jumped onto the train she had been shot in the thigh. feeling the adrenaline pump through her vein's she tightened a piece of cloth over the bullet hole hopping she wouldn't bleed out before she got back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]   Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schnee Dust Company Mine [Invite Only, Private]
Page 1 of 1