RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the late arrivel (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Byan_Crimson

the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Right then, how does level 4 sound or would you like to keep it at level 3 due to our class year?... you're more than welcome to join, little spy girl Claude says, in a teasing tone, practically daring her to join in
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

I grin and reapper on the range with karataru over my shoulder"is that a challange,and only reason I haven don anything is beacouse you two were showing off your guns" I say with a much more sadastic tone and my lazy posture has seem to disapper.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Steele shrugged slightly as he answered Claude first "Three of us, let's do level three, we are only first-years after all, it's dangerous to progress too fast sometimes." Of course, he attitude quickly changed when the other girl reappeared, he almost seemed upset at her, although truth be told, he always is upset. "Well, nice of you to show up" he rolled his eyes in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Claude kept his eyes on Steele, Alright, lets get started shall we? Claude walks up to a computer terminal and begins typing, while he's typing the lights in another section of the training area turn on and mechanical training dummies begin to emerge. How does four dummies per person sound?
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

I nod and grin as I go stay where I was" fine my me " I say then add" though id rather sets up thr dummies via a computer be napping" i watch as cluade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the late arrivel (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2